Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 5125
-
05-20-26 20:23 #4975Senior Member

Posts: 76It's real
I can't remember her name off the top of my head but she's been reviewed a bunch on here. From what I gather she's gone way down hill lately but I haven't seen her.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 18:45 #4974Senior Member

Posts: 387Is this ad real?
Has anyone seen this provider?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bedfo...r/046993773016
-
05-20-26 13:03 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 74She's great
She's a winner for me all around. Great service, great price, no BS.
Originally Posted by AkumaWar
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 22:36 #4972Regular Member

Posts: 12I have seen her before. She is worthy every penny. Will definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by AkumaWar
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 14:40 #4971Regular Member

Posts: 7Info on Shelby
Hey all,
Does anyone have any info on Shelby? She looks fun and just wondering if anyone has seen her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...t/931060499182
-
05-17-26 18:39 #4970Senior Member

Posts: 352Mia
When I reached out to her, I was quoted 180, 250, and 450 for 30, 60, and 90 respectively. No kissing and everything covered, so I didn't bother to meet up with her. Seems to have a decent personality through text, for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 17:52 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 279What was the donation?
What was the damage? Was she a good deal?
Originally Posted by Gititgitit
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 13:18 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 90Deposit scammer
Heads up, don't bother with this one. Deposit scammer.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...-/576142230413
-
05-08-26 13:56 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 34Mia
Just had a session with her today. She has good phone etiquette and was really easy to book an appointment with. Location is at a not-so super hotel. No issues, I guess I just get a little weirded out at some of the dingy spots.
Originally Posted by EOrtega
[View Original Post]
She is a BBW, so if not your thing, that not for you; but, service was good. She likes 420, if that's your thing. We partook, then massage, fooling around, CBJ. She's definitely a squirter, which I personally love.
All in all, would repeat if I was in the area.
-
05-08-26 13:44 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 181Stephen, Sylvia, and LG
My experience is they are not a repeat but you get what you came for. I haven't seen the new girl just Steph and Sylvia. Had to wait 15 minutes after I got there at the agreed upon time because one of them was with one you you f'ers. I don't find Steph attractive. Sylvia has a pretty face and would be hot 30 lbs lighter. The pics are accurate so judge for yourself. As for the service it was very mechanical. Sylvia blew me for a few minutes then Steph took over for the finish. Other than sticking their boob's in my face it was one then the other. The tv was on and Sylvia' started playing on her iPad shopping or something once Steph took over. Mood killer and distracting. I almost had to stop Steph because her teeth were scraping the shaft but ended up finishing cim. Steph cleaned me up and they started talking about whatever Sylvia was doing on her iPad like I wasn't there. YMMV and this was maybe 6 months ago.
Originally Posted by NhGuy21
[View Original Post]
As for LGreens reviews there are 3 or 4 places where I have received the level of services claimed. Where my experiences differed drastically were the attractiveness and how good the services were. I'm not vouching for some of his more fantastical reports but I have recieved level 2 or 3 service at AMPs he reviewed and the replies were don't trust him, it's level 1 or 2 only there, etc.
-
05-08-26 09:53 #4965Regular Member

Posts: 19Should we stay away? No bad story so far right?
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 11:03 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 90Friendly reminder
Just a friendly reminder for everyone that LGreen's reports and reviews cannot be trusted. He has been known to post wild stories that just aren't true. That being said, Steph and Silvia are real. Haven't seen the third one.
When I saw Steph and Silvia together, it was for the two girl BBBJ. Definitely wasn't what I expected. Silvia started it off slow and sensual, then switched to Steph fast and energetic. It was one after the other, not at the same time. That's all I have for experience with them.
-
05-06-26 06:24 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 371Yes, they are posting on STG. https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...a/406717350716.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
My visit was without incident. Both girls I saw seemed genuinely into the visit. They were both eager to give the best possible service for repeat business. While they were keeping track of time, they wanted to fill as much activity as possible in the time I paid for. I would have been satisfied with one pop, but when Steph asked if I could go another round, I let them try their best to make me cum again, just wished I had a few more minutes to deliver a second load.
-
05-05-26 17:46 #4962Banned Member

Posts: 942That's Florida
These 3 girls Sylvia and the autistic girl have a pimp that waits in the parking lot. He brings his girls to Manchester NH. Just search kinky Jack on this forum and you can read all the reviews on kinky Jack and Sylvia. He picks Manchester NH because the mayor and governor allow pimpin. Just to much work to bother with him.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyFeels
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 16:21 #4961Regular Member

Posts: 10Wow. That's quite the experience.
Are they the ones advertising on STG, where one is TS?
Originally Posted by LGreen
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



