Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 342 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 5126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4976
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember her name off the top of my head but she's been reviewed a bunch on here. From what I gather she's gone way down hill lately but I haven't seen her.
    Hi ok ty I'll probably avoid then pictures TGTBT mostly around here.

  2. #4975

    It's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember her name off the top of my head but she's been reviewed a bunch on here. From what I gather she's gone way down hill lately but I haven't seen her.

  3. #4974

    Is this ad real?


  4. #4973

    She's great

    Quote Originally Posted by AkumaWar  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Does anyone have any info on Shelby? She looks fun and just wondering if anyone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...t/931060499182
    She's a winner for me all around. Great service, great price, no BS.

  5. #4972
    Quote Originally Posted by AkumaWar  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Does anyone have any info on Shelby? She looks fun and just wondering if anyone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...t/931060499182
    I have seen her before. She is worthy every penny. Will definitely repeat.

  6. #4971

    Info on Shelby

    Hey all,

    Does anyone have any info on Shelby? She looks fun and just wondering if anyone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...t/931060499182

  7. #4970

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Was she a good deal?
    When I reached out to her, I was quoted 180, 250, and 450 for 30, 60, and 90 respectively. No kissing and everything covered, so I didn't bother to meet up with her. Seems to have a decent personality through text, for what it's worth.

  8. #4969

    What was the donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gititgitit  [View Original Post]
    Just had a session with her today. She has good phone etiquette and was really easy to book an appointment with. Location is at a not-so super hotel. No issues, I guess I just get a little weirded out at some of the dingy spots.

    She is a BBW, so if not your thing, that not for you; but, service was good. She likes 420, if that's your thing. We partook, then massage, fooling around, CBJ. She's definitely a squirter, which I personally love.

    All in all, would repeat if I was in the area.
    What was the damage? Was she a good deal?

  9. #4968

    Deposit scammer

    Heads up, don't bother with this one. Deposit scammer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...-/576142230413

  10. #4967

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by EOrtega  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried her out? I know she may not be a lot of your types but I've been messaging her and I'm looking forward to meeting up with her as she has offers a wide menu of options and also charges by the time and not by the service!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ster/205080324
    Just had a session with her today. She has good phone etiquette and was really easy to book an appointment with. Location is at a not-so super hotel. No issues, I guess I just get a little weirded out at some of the dingy spots.

    She is a BBW, so if not your thing, that not for you; but, service was good. She likes 420, if that's your thing. We partook, then massage, fooling around, CBJ. She's definitely a squirter, which I personally love.

    All in all, would repeat if I was in the area.

  11. #4966

    Stephen, Sylvia, and LG

    Quote Originally Posted by NhGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Should we stay away? No bad story so far right?
    My experience is they are not a repeat but you get what you came for. I haven't seen the new girl just Steph and Sylvia. Had to wait 15 minutes after I got there at the agreed upon time because one of them was with one you you f'ers. I don't find Steph attractive. Sylvia has a pretty face and would be hot 30 lbs lighter. The pics are accurate so judge for yourself. As for the service it was very mechanical. Sylvia blew me for a few minutes then Steph took over for the finish. Other than sticking their boob's in my face it was one then the other. The tv was on and Sylvia' started playing on her iPad shopping or something once Steph took over. Mood killer and distracting. I almost had to stop Steph because her teeth were scraping the shaft but ended up finishing cim. Steph cleaned me up and they started talking about whatever Sylvia was doing on her iPad like I wasn't there. YMMV and this was maybe 6 months ago.

    As for LGreens reviews there are 3 or 4 places where I have received the level of services claimed. Where my experiences differed drastically were the attractiveness and how good the services were. I'm not vouching for some of his more fantastical reports but I have recieved level 2 or 3 service at AMPs he reviewed and the replies were don't trust him, it's level 1 or 2 only there, etc.

  12. #4965
    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    Just a friendly reminder for everyone that LGreen's reports and reviews cannot be trusted. He has been known to post wild stories that just aren't true. That being said, Steph and Silvia are real. Haven't seen the third one.

    When I saw Steph and Silvia together, it was for the two girl BBBJ. Definitely wasn't what I expected. Silvia started it off slow and sensual, then switched to Steph fast and energetic. It was one after the other, not at the same time. That's all I have for experience with them.
    Should we stay away? No bad story so far right?

  13. #4964

    Friendly reminder

    Just a friendly reminder for everyone that LGreen's reports and reviews cannot be trusted. He has been known to post wild stories that just aren't true. That being said, Steph and Silvia are real. Haven't seen the third one.

    When I saw Steph and Silvia together, it was for the two girl BBBJ. Definitely wasn't what I expected. Silvia started it off slow and sensual, then switched to Steph fast and energetic. It was one after the other, not at the same time. That's all I have for experience with them.

  14. #4963
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    These 3 girls Sylvia and the autistic girl have a pimp that waits in the parking lot. He brings his girls to Manchester NH. Just search kinky Jack on this forum and you can read all the reviews on kinky Jack and Sylvia. He picks Manchester NH because the mayor and governor allow pimpin. Just to much work to bother with him.
    Yes, they are posting on STG. https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...a/406717350716.

    My visit was without incident. Both girls I saw seemed genuinely into the visit. They were both eager to give the best possible service for repeat business. While they were keeping track of time, they wanted to fill as much activity as possible in the time I paid for. I would have been satisfied with one pop, but when Steph asked if I could go another round, I let them try their best to make me cum again, just wished I had a few more minutes to deliver a second load.

  15. #4962

    That's Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyFeels  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That's quite the experience.

    Are they the ones advertising on STG, where one is TS?
    These 3 girls Sylvia and the autistic girl have a pimp that waits in the parking lot. He brings his girls to Manchester NH. Just search kinky Jack on this forum and you can read all the reviews on kinky Jack and Sylvia. He picks Manchester NH because the mayor and governor allow pimpin. Just to much work to bother with him.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape