Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 7991
-
05-23-26 22:06 #7751Senior Member

Posts: 351Latinas
Are any of the Latinas in Homewood decent? I see their ads up a lot on LC and rates are a little lower than the rest.
-
05-23-26 11:57 #7750Senior Member

Posts: 1164Hi Facial. Thanks for sharing your experience. CBJ is always a no-go for me. I'm glad you had fun though. To each their own.
Originally Posted by FacialMaster91
[View Original Post]
BPS.
-
05-22-26 17:23 #7749Regular Member

Posts: 7Stormy in Bessemer
I've seen Stormy a few times now in multiple locations. She's currently in a house at the end of a dead end road so it's a little ominous but she's super chill. Everything is covered including BJ. I am a weirdo because I just like a good BJ and then live up to my username and cof. Stormy is not going to be for everyone. Yes she is very likely on drugs but she will make all your problems go away with her mouth lmao. There's not much she won't do as long as it's covered. She's got monster tits and she can take cof. That's all I need. Qv is 80 but she isn't always firm and she doesn't watch the clock.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...9/266274659337
-
05-22-26 15:20 #7748Senior Member

Posts: 47Interesting experience.
Hi. Just wanted to share a session I had with one of the Asians. Opened the door to one of the older looking women I've found. I had already made the drive, and you never know. Some things do age like fine wine! What this lady lost in years she made up for with enthusiasm. For a non VIP experience, she put in every effort, and really, really just wanted to please me. I might go visit once more, just for the enthusiasm alone. And besides, who knows, might be in the mood for a GILF!
You can look this one up 7260 -.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...h/046002148375
Anyone have any intel on younger ones? I'm an old man myself, but if I'm paying, I appreciate more than what I could reel in myself!
Be safe,
-J.
-
05-21-26 09:09 #7747Senior Member

Posts: 64Inbox Full
Hey MPZ. Your inbox is full. Tried to message you. Can't find her ad anywhere. Thanks!!
Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 19:23 #7746Senior Member

Posts: 348Mercedes
Thanks MJ for report.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 09:27 #7745Senior Member

Posts: 1698Mercedes
https://tryst.link/escort/mercedes-sunshine
I saw Mercedes at her very nice in-call location. The setup was easy and her rate was reasonable. I found her to be very engaging and personable with a very nice menu. Everything I was looking for was on her menu. A very pretty girl with absolutely impeccable Hygiene. BBBJ, DATY, LFK, DFK. CFS any position I wanted. She was fun and absolutely delicious I definitely will see her again. MJ.
-
05-19-26 19:17 #7744Senior Member

Posts: 455MILF Throat Monster
Posting as Jo on CL. I know she was there yesterday and she planned to stay a few days. If anyone caught her they know. Oh Lawd.
https://www.erome.com/a/O71FQ3yr
-
05-18-26 09:14 #7743Regular Member

Posts: 21I co-sign this. Now she is a heavy smoker so you will come out smelling like smoke, but she does give fire head.
Originally Posted by MGMGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 17:44 #7742Senior Member

Posts: 765Asians
Appreciate the cosign MJ!
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
I was juiced up to see one of our locals and was ghosted, so I moved on to this crew.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pratt...a/714414777767
First off, the pic they sent me was a younger version of the woman that opened the door, but doable. Second, the rate was amended to cater to my request which I thought was included, but still better than the going rates. I left based on principle, actually sat in my vehicle debating on swallowing my pride. Still kicking myself!!
Between the brief back and forth over the upcharge mamasan was all over me, just had a good way of doing nothing but totally turning me on. The way she touched me, the way she whispered, the way she laid on me while standing, had Mr Johnson harder than usual. So I thought I'd give them a shout out in case someone was on the fence.
-
05-17-26 09:02 #7741Senior Member

Posts: 1698Doc is spot on with what he has to say! Savannah is a lot of fun! The second girl I walked away at the door I was not about to hit that I will give her credit for one thing she knows how to artfully disguise her pictures so that you don't have an idea on how bad she really looks until you knock on the door! Really good information Doc. MJ.
Originally Posted by Drsmooth1
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 08:28 #7740Senior Member

Posts: 765Savannah / Amy
The first one is Savannah, spelled multiple ways depending on the day, is very fun! What she lacks in looks she makes up for in the bedroom with a very open menu, tight coochie, tight butt hole, so size will matter in every hole but that mouth. This one loves being DEEP throated!! But good luck actually getting it the room, she's good, she knows it, and isn't hard up for company.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1956
[View Original Post]
Second one is Amy and depending on if you like a train wreck I'd pass on this one.
-
05-16-26 18:35 #7739Senior Member

Posts: 182Info
I will be passing through the area tomorrow and am wondering about this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...u/115170288419
As well as this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/besse...e/910856974597
Thanks in advance.
-
05-16-26 18:25 #7738Banned Member

Posts: 158Who knows what they doing
Crazy run a one day sting. They usually leave the ads up. The did same thing in Colorado this week Thursday ran 5-10 ads literally one day. Ohio has a state wide sting going on it seems they got a dozen ads across the state.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
It calm down now. School is out everyone on vacation. They do a mid summer then right before school starts or right after. They do their Halloween / election sting. Few trickle through for holidays. 2027 be dead it's not an election year.
Crazy set all that up for 7 hours.
I can't help but find the because well I have certain taste.
-
05-16-26 08:49 #7737Senior Member

Posts: 1698Sorry brother but your link is dead I guess she took her ad down pretty quickly. MJ.
Originally Posted by MansRuin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




