Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 532 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 7980
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7740

    Savannah / Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1956  [View Original Post]
    I will be passing through the area tomorrow and am wondering about this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...u/115170288419

    As well as this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/besse...e/910856974597

    Thanks in advance.
    The first one is Savannah, spelled multiple ways depending on the day, is very fun! What she lacks in looks she makes up for in the bedroom with a very open menu, tight coochie, tight butt hole, so size will matter in every hole but that mouth. This one loves being DEEP throated!! But good luck actually getting it the room, she's good, she knows it, and isn't hard up for company.

    Second one is Amy and depending on if you like a train wreck I'd pass on this one.

  2. #7739

    Info

    I will be passing through the area tomorrow and am wondering about this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...u/115170288419

    As well as this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/besse...e/910856974597

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #7738

    Who knows what they doing

    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    Sorry brother but your link is dead I guess she took her ad down pretty quickly. MJ.
    Crazy run a one day sting. They usually leave the ads up. The did same thing in Colorado this week Thursday ran 5-10 ads literally one day. Ohio has a state wide sting going on it seems they got a dozen ads across the state.

    It calm down now. School is out everyone on vacation. They do a mid summer then right before school starts or right after. They do their Halloween / election sting. Few trickle through for holidays. 2027 be dead it's not an election year.

    Crazy set all that up for 7 hours.

    I can't help but find the because well I have certain taste.

  4. #7737
    Quote Originally Posted by MansRuin  [View Original Post]
    Started using AI tools to weed out based on age cause it sucks showing up and they are older than what they say or look I waste to much time and gas. Very handy tools. This one came back 25-35 but had hallmarks of sting. She hot sure not my type. Told her we could both roleplay our fantasies though no reply. Only girl use do that for me was in Prattville but she moved to Florida. Not going mention her name because I'm Into taboo things but she is reviewed and well known and something I had to really convince her to do. But she looked and played the part.

    Probably sting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/annis...1/440059065252
    Sorry brother but your link is dead I guess she took her ad down pretty quickly. MJ.

  5. #7736

    Cora / Lfei

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    I posted about these 2 asians a few weeks back. They are in Birmingham now at a very nice location. If you like asians, they are top notch. Not the standard traveling Asians at all. This is about as close to the Asian apartments / agencies in Atlanta. I just left from seeing Lfei, young petite, great time. Its service the way it is meant to be done. You will feel like a king. Pics on the below site are pretty much accurate or a very close representation of both. Hit them up, maybe we can get into their rotation. They are not advertising on the normal sites, only this one.

    https://encounter-us.com/
    Looks like they have departed gentlemen.

  6. #7735

    Update

    The girl in pictures below is same girl in ad. Had to look through all my pictures she was the one I drove two hours blowed money on plan b lube wasted cilas packed up camera I meant I was going get balls deep and take her panties we was going to fuck outside in a camper. Didn't leave hints as hints like yep we on same page then no verify after saying things she shouldn't. Since I started using my ai tools her other pictures some come back a much lower age in line of my thinking. But these new ones I tried giving different results.

    Don't know could be stolen pictures, could be LEO, could be dumb girl cause I had her pictures filed under potential but dumb.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260515_231932_Ente Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260515_232119_Ente Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260515_232621_Ente Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260515_232633_Ente Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260515_232140_Ente Photos.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20260515_232638_Ente Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260515_232004_Ente Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260515_232327_Ente Photos.jpg‎  

  7. #7734

    Probably Sting

    Started using AI tools to weed out based on age cause it sucks showing up and they are older than what they say or look I waste to much time and gas. Very handy tools. This one came back 25-35 but had hallmarks of sting. She hot sure not my type. Told her we could both roleplay our fantasies though no reply. Only girl use do that for me was in Prattville but she moved to Florida. Not going mention her name because I'm Into taboo things but she is reviewed and well known and something I had to really convince her to do. But she looked and played the part.

    Probably sting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/annis...1/440059065252

  8. #7733

    First time I had a dream with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManJushri3  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that the girl who went by the name Karmen and described herself as "fun size" died at the end of March. She was a sweet girl but was not a fit for this world. She had major issues and left the business a couple of years ago when she was ordered to treatment for her issues. She had been out and was clean for over a year. I don't know the circumstances about her death.
    LOL the first time I had a dream with "Karmen" she already had a butt plug in and about 10 minutes in, after she had gotten hers a couple of times, she rolled over giggled and went to sleep on me. Plug still in. So I just started watching tv. Even took a picture of her passed out and smiling. After about 45 minutes with her randomly giggling in her sleep and the end of the episode of what ever her "friend" started knocking. I tried to wake her up and only got giggles. So I answered the door. He turned out to be good people too and after one final sleep giggle out of her I left. Hit her up a few weeks later and she had NO memory of it but after I sent the picture of her passed out and smiling she gave me a deep discount on a dream. Its upsetting that she is gone. It takes a truly good soul to have a giggle like that in your sleep. She was truly not meant for this world. Are. I. P.

  9. #7732
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    I blacked my stuff out on license, 2nd pop is 50, I really don't know if I could handle a whole hour with her.

    Run, don't walk to these. Incredible time.
    Black out your address on your license and send to her, she deletes it afterwards.

  10. #7731
    Quote Originally Posted by TDrive  [View Original Post]
    So what has to show and what can be blacked out. Also, what part of town are they. Sorry for so many questions.
    Off Red Mountain / Valley Ave.

  11. #7730
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    I blacked my stuff out on license, 2nd pop is 50, I really don't know if I could handle a whole hour with her.

    Run, don't walk to these. Incredible time.
    So what has to show and what can be blacked out. Also, what part of town are they. Sorry for so many questions.

  12. #7729
    Quote Originally Posted by TDrive  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Just curious about screening. Do they require full name? Also website lists 1 hr /2 pops+50 Tip. Not sure if this is 2 pops then $50 extra after on the hour or the 2nd pop is $50 more.

    Thanks again. Glad you had a great time.
    I blacked my stuff out on license, 2nd pop is 50, I really don't know if I could handle a whole hour with her.

    Run, don't walk to these. Incredible time.

  13. #7728

    Yup I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    I posted about these 2 asians a few weeks back. They are in Birmingham now at a very nice location. If you like asians, they are top notch. Not the standard traveling Asians at all. This is about as close to the Asian apartments / agencies in Atlanta. I just left from seeing Lfei, young petite, great time. Its service the way it is meant to be done. You will feel like a king. Pics on the below site are pretty much accurate or a very close representation of both. Hit them up, maybe we can get into their rotation. They are not advertising on the normal sites, only this one.

    https://encounter-us.com/
    Had an itch for some Asians, was sure about it at first, had some screening before hand kinda of annoying. But well worth it trust me. Seen Cora, opened the door and son of a ***** she's smoking hot, with an ass to die for, smooth soft skin, long jet black hair, big natural C cups, nice smooth Kitty. Looked at the other girl with her she's hit too, I'll be back for that one for sure. BBJ was good, she rode me cow girl like a beast, almost popped, then doggie, for a short time then I lost it watching that ass. Boys listen to me, get the screening done then run don't walk. I just left and planning to see the other one as we speak.

  14. #7727

    Cora

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    I posted about these 2 asians a few weeks back. They are in Birmingham now at a very nice location. If you like asians, they are top notch. Not the standard traveling Asians at all. This is about as close to the Asian apartments / agencies in Atlanta. I just left from seeing Lfei, young petite, great time. Its service the way it is meant to be done. You will feel like a king. Pics on the below site are pretty much accurate or a very close representation of both. Hit them up, maybe we can get into their rotation. They are not advertising on the normal sites, only this one.

    https://encounter-us.com/
    Thanks for the info. Just curious about screening. Do they require full name? Also website lists 1 hr /2 pops+50 Tip. Not sure if this is 2 pops then $50 extra after on the hour or the 2nd pop is $50 more.

    Thanks again. Glad you had a great time.

  15. #7726

    Cora and Lfei

    I posted about these 2 asians a few weeks back. They are in Birmingham now at a very nice location. If you like asians, they are top notch. Not the standard traveling Asians at all. This is about as close to the Asian apartments / agencies in Atlanta. I just left from seeing Lfei, young petite, great time. Its service the way it is meant to be done. You will feel like a king. Pics on the below site are pretty much accurate or a very close representation of both. Hit them up, maybe we can get into their rotation. They are not advertising on the normal sites, only this one.

    https://encounter-us.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape