The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 21030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20610

    G Spa Ella. Gastonia

    I really need to try other places when I'm in town but I like to go where I'm already comfortable and since they rotate it works out for me I guess.

    Anyway, I pulled Ella. Here pics don't show her D cups so not entirely sure the pics are real but she was a pleaser for sure. Nice table shower with some titty f-ing and a BBBJ preview.

    Back to the room and she was into the LFK. I asked to skip the massage and ask that she give me a quick one after the deed. So got right back into a solid BBBJ, She offered 69 but I wasn't in the mood. So went right into CG then a little rcg. A few pumps of doggy and I knew I wasn't going to last long LOL so ended up finishing in standing mish. She has some good kegels, between that and her moans she was trying to make me finish for sure. So bring your A game. Breathe, think about baseball or whatever you do.

    Anyway good session nice 5-10 min massage to finish it off. I usually ask for 45 minutes and give the tip in advance so they know what's up.

  2. #20609
    Most likely not going to get much in FM. Maybe L1 at best.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    New place in FM opened last week with Asian staff. Can't confirm if it's legit yet, but wanted to let you all know. Happy hunting!

  3. #20608

    Pure Heal Spa

    New place in FM opened last week with Asian staff. Can't confirm if it's legit yet, but wanted to let you all know. Happy hunting!

  4. #20607

    Apple

    Hearing reports of Bebe / Vivi I decided to make my way up to NC because I've wanted to have a dream about a Latina for a while now. At Apple I tried to request Bebe / Vivi but Mama's English skills were not very good at all. I barely understand her and vice versa. But she told me the wait would be about 15 min so I assume there was only one girl there. After the 10 min a tiny 5 ft nothing Asian girl comes in. Petite standard Asian build with decent Cs, maybe in her 30's. I was a bit disappointed at first but she was a sweet girl. TS was nice and full of teasing. No real massage just light touches and straight to the main event. Probably the most GFE experience I've ever had and I was $$.4 lighter after I woke up. Still want to dream about a Latina once but may go back looking once gas comes down.

  5. #20606

    Is she still there

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLui  [View Original Post]
    Do you know how long she'll be here for?
    She gave no indication she was leaving soon, but best way to out find call ahead.

  6. #20605

    3429

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't matter what time of day or night. They are always up for a good time, threesomes if they are both available. Book ahead of time.
    I went here last week, have been many times. Didn't ask names but this one had a shine to the face from makeup, sweat, oils or something. Massage was okay, but after negotiations were complete and fun was occurring, her kitty smelled like a sewer. All I could do was stop. I hope that was just an off day. I was like damn, take a shower.

  7. #20604
    Quote Originally Posted by RHMonger  [View Original Post]
    It says "temporarily closed". Which I think that the property owner can request an edit, and they didn't want to say "permanent" at least yet.
    That's correct but it can also be marked closed by enough user reports. I don't think it says which is which. I guess we'll just have to wait to find out if it reopens.

  8. #20603

    Is she still there?

    Do you know how long she'll be here for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xrtopaz420  [View Original Post]
    Vivi is Cuban if memory serves correctly, so a rarity at a K girl spa. She has been there on and off for a while now 3rd or 4 time drawing her. I skipped TS as hers have been straight forward min teasing plus I was freshly showered. Her and I have developed a good report. She is attractive and fit, my original review she had some extra lbs but since lost weight and IMO looks great. Prob full C / D up top, thick ass but not fat. Massage was solid used a forearms alot for good pressure. Allowed roaming around kitty and ass during massage. On flip she performed nice CBJ with DT which was nice and enjoyable. Then to CG for a good bit, then to RCG where she really went to town, great view. Was going to hold off to go doggy but said F it and blasted in bag. Nice clean up and out the door.

  9. #20602

    Day or Night

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by 3429 last night before closing time because that's when the Freaky stuff occurs, and once again not disappointed. Engaged with Jenny and I think the other lady's name was Didi. A great time was had, and was out by 1030, arriving around 9:1X. When you go late, they don't sweat the time.
    Doesn't matter what time of day or night. They are always up for a good time, threesomes if they are both available. Book ahead of time.

  10. #20601

    According to google.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    I don't think about that. Thank you.
    It says "temporarily closed". Which I think that the property owner can request an edit, and they didn't want to say "permanent" at least yet.

  11. #20600
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshPrince09  [View Original Post]
    Candy is there and said that she just started today. Her name fits. Very sweet.
    You pm is full I can't send you anything.

  12. #20599
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    If they are related to a bust in another state they may not reopen.
    I don't think about that. Thank you.

  13. #20598

    Gibbons

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Does it seem strange Mr672 hasn't made a post? He always knew what was going on there with the ladies.
    And that's what I was saying. He is from Louisville and always posted about Gibbons. Just sayin' again.

  14. #20597

    Apple. Vivi

    Vivi is Cuban if memory serves correctly, so a rarity at a K girl spa. She has been there on and off for a while now 3rd or 4 time drawing her. I skipped TS as hers have been straight forward min teasing plus I was freshly showered. Her and I have developed a good report. She is attractive and fit, my original review she had some extra lbs but since lost weight and IMO looks great. Prob full C / D up top, thick ass but not fat. Massage was solid used a forearms alot for good pressure. Allowed roaming around kitty and ass during massage. On flip she performed nice CBJ with DT which was nice and enjoyable. Then to CG for a good bit, then to RCG where she really went to town, great view. Was going to hold off to go doggy but said F it and blasted in bag. Nice clean up and out the door.

  15. #20596
    If they are related to a bust in another state they may not reopen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Gibbons still closed?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape