The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 354 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 5305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5230

    Looking to try somewhere new

    Has anyone been to Asian healthy massage never seen it before. Just wanted to know if it was worth the time.

  2. #5229

    Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCorliss1  [View Original Post]
    I went to Lotus last fall, had nice friendly lady looked 50 so was probably 60 ish, LOL.

    Nice massage, Good HJ finish.

    Phil.
    The girl I saw last month was 35-40 kinda pudgy, baby damage, terrible massage.

  3. #5228

    Sky

    How is the current line up? Who do they have? Feel free to inbox if needed.

  4. #5227

    Lotus report

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any updates on Lotus on Holland Sylvania road?
    I went to Lotus last fall, had nice friendly lady looked 50 so was probably 60 ish, LOL.

    Nice massage, Good HJ finish.

    Phil.

  5. #5226
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you mongers know if Mini still offers FS during her sessions? Her last few posts in the escort section of STG does not list it, just oral.
    I've heard so many great things about Mini I thought I'd try to set up an appointment for this past weekend. I left a number of messages with her 2 days prior, 1 day prior, and on the day itself, and never got any response at all. So, I wish I could confirm whether or not FS is available, but so far I'm striking out even getting a meeting with her.

  6. #5225

    Mini FS

    Do any of you mongers know if Mini still offers FS during her sessions? Her last few posts in the escort section of STG does not list it, just oral.

  7. #5224

    No extras

    Quote Originally Posted by MePandaMan  [View Original Post]
    During my frequent visits to this area to see my family, I recently noticed a newly opened massage parlor along the way. After a three-hour drive that left me feeling a bit weary, I decided to stop in and check it out. Upon entering, I was greeted by a lovely woman who seemed to be around 35 years old. After paying $70 for a one-hour massage, I was shown to a private room. The massage itself was excellent, and the communication throughout the session was completely seamless. I left feeling very happy and relaxed, and I will definitely be back on my next visit.
    Sounds like a good massage. However, I need to ask, were extras available?

  8. #5223

    Daliy SPA

    During my frequent visits to this area to see my family, I recently noticed a newly opened massage parlor along the way. After a three-hour drive that left me feeling a bit weary, I decided to stop in and check it out. Upon entering, I was greeted by a lovely woman who seemed to be around 35 years old. After paying $70 for a one-hour massage, I was shown to a private room. The massage itself was excellent, and the communication throughout the session was completely seamless. I left feeling very happy and relaxed, and I will definitely be back on my next visit.

  9. #5222

    Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any updates on Lotus on Holland Sylvania road?
    It was open Sunday morn at 9:30,PM.

  10. #5221

    Litus

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    Appears that Lotus on Holland Sylvania may have closed down. I drove by around 5:30 this evening and the neon open sign wasn't on and their actual name sign may have been taken down.
    Anyone have any updates on Lotus on Holland Sylvania road?

  11. #5220

    Lotus

    Appears that Lotus on Holland Sylvania may have closed down. I drove by around 5:30 this evening and the neon open sign wasn't on and their actual name sign may have been taken down.

  12. #5219

    Yeah, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    They read it all, LE is not dumb guys. They had screen shots in the news of posts directly from this site on prior busts. As for election year, no. Those happen much closer to the actual election. 5+months is too long for the average voter to remember and mayor is not up this time around, nor is the Sheriff. I still say it was ICE related based on the list of charges "Holder for Fed: Immigration", with an outside chance of local businesses having enough of the location. Interesting enough, if you look a the list today there are more soliciting charges from this morning. All Johns, around the same time and all being held for Fed/Immigration too. Just more of a case ICE is behind it all.
    There were a few John busts, but only one incident (4 guys, one car) that had ICE associated. The ICE holder wasn't added until after they had already been posted as arrested, so I'm guessing this wasn't set up by ICE. It was apparently a reverse sting with a female detective posing as a SW, on Lagrange. They got some other guy for offering to drive, security, and provide crack to the UC, as well. Always be safe out there!

  13. #5218
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Yes, we can still buy drugs on any corner in town but since it's an election year let's "protect the public & get some good PR by targeting east prey" So we should watch what we say on here!
    They read it all, LE is not dumb guys. They had screen shots in the news of posts directly from this site on prior busts. As for election year, no. Those happen much closer to the actual election. 5+months is too long for the average voter to remember and mayor is not up this time around, nor is the Sheriff. I still say it was ICE related based on the list of charges "Holder for Fed: Immigration", with an outside chance of local businesses having enough of the location. Interesting enough, if you look a the list today there are more soliciting charges from this morning. All Johns, around the same time and all being held for Fed/Immigration too. Just more of a case ICE is behind it all.

  14. #5217

    On Facebook

    Someone wrote this on Facebook!

    "Undisclosed Location" Strikes Again 🙃128680;.

    So Toledo police announce they busted an alleged brothel during a human trafficking search warrant. Arrested two women. Gave ages, charges, court dates, bail amounts, probably somebody's zodiac sign at this point. But the LOCATION? Classified apparently. 🕵65039;8205;9792;65039;.

    People living nearby are just supposed to play a citywide game of "Guess Which Building?" while reading headlines over morning coffee like it's a true crime scratch-off ticket.

    If there's allegedly dangerous activity tied to trafficking happening in our community, residents deserve transparency. Not a news article wrapped in fog machine smoke and mystery soundtrack energy.

    Toledo: where potholes have exact coordinates but major crime scenes get the "somewhere over there" treatment.

  15. #5216

    Spas

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Based on some comments here, it seemed like YG was offering FS. Seems to be the places LE target.

    Are there any other message boards similar to this where information could be gathered?

    Also, it's an election year. Seems like things seem to happen during election years.

    Just my opinion, based on observation.
    Yes, we can still buy drugs on any corner in town but since it's an election year let's "protect the public & get some good PR by targeting east prey" So we should watch what we say on here!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape