Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36626

    Is that her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her half dozen times, great service, no odor and skills are better than most.
    Is that the one that doesn't like AA?

  2. #36625

    That's Chesterfield Sadie (not Petersburg Sadie LOL)

    I've seen her half dozen times, great service, no odor and skills are better than most.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Did anybody have a dream with this woman? Body looks good and might look like she can take a pounding.

    TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/905564652926

  3. #36624

    Looks interesting and fun

    Did anybody have a dream with this woman? Body looks good and might look like she can take a pounding.

    TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/905564652926

  4. #36623

    2 Sadie's

    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    Dude, she's 5'4 at best. Pictures are heavily outdated or AI edited. Monkey is around and she's not shy about it.
    Are you talking about the one in Petersburg or the one in and Chesterfield?

  5. #36622

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey there you is Hope. She post on tryst and skip. She's north of Richmond in a private residence. Day time hours only. My dates were more business like but I only did qv for $150. Bbj and a couple positions.
    Oh, thanks. I thought she looked familiar but I couldn't tell who it was. I haven't had a date with her yet but see her on Tryst regularly.

  6. #36621
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Exploring new options next week and curious if anyone has dreamt of any of these:

    Let's go on a ride together.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/562117501236

    Tight Kitty Pure Pleasure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/215561932287

    Leah Goddess.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/566338620044

    I AM ALL you NEED DADDY.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/497836031670

    Hey there you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/491999436330

    Lana.

    https://tryst.link/escort/curiousblonde

    Kylee.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kyleebaby

    Ashley Love.

    I was going to ask about the redhead Ashley Love in Chesterfield, but it looks like she's taken down all her STG and all I could find that was still up was this: https://tryst.link/escort/ashleybaby-23. So idk if she's leaving or out for bit or what.

    Appreciate any info available. Will dream of one next week either way and report back.
    Hey there you is Hope. She post on tryst and skip. She's north of Richmond in a private residence. Day time hours only. My dates were more business like but I only did qv for $150. Bbj and a couple positions.

  7. #36620

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    It's ridiculous over the past few years they have flooded the market with subpar talent subpar performances but high rates. I use to find a new traveler pretty easy now I have to weed through the hundreds of ads they put out. Most are fake and at very least not the one in the ad. I no longer partake in any of their bs too much time wasted along with my dough.
    I can't speak to Eros, but after a bad experience with another Latina last month I reached out to 12 from LC. Only 1 responded and when I got there she was easily twice as old as the photos. Ad was down the next morning.

  8. #36619

    Seeking Info

    Exploring new options next week and curious if anyone has dreamt of any of these:

    Let's go on a ride together.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/562117501236

    Tight Kitty Pure Pleasure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/215561932287

    Leah Goddess.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/566338620044

    I AM ALL you NEED DADDY.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/497836031670

    Hey there you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/491999436330

    Lana.

    https://tryst.link/escort/curiousblonde

    Kylee.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kyleebaby

    Ashley Love.

    I was going to ask about the redhead Ashley Love in Chesterfield, but it looks like she's taken down all her STG and all I could find that was still up was this: https://tryst.link/escort/ashleybaby-23. So idk if she's leaving or out for bit or what.

    Appreciate any info available. Will dream of one next week either way and report back.

  9. #36618
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this girl? She posts simultaneously with a girl named Cici frequently? Trying to figure out if either are worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/178135273850
    If you can get past the smell with Talia. Mouth was good kitty is trashed.

  10. #36617

    Lolo

    Seems like Lolo is back, haven't seen any postings, but I know she went dark after her court date a month ago. Resurfaced yesterday. Got a text from her saying she just got out of "rehab".

  11. #36616

    I've seen them both multiple times over the years

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this girl? She posts simultaneously with a girl named Cici frequently? Trying to figure out if either are worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/178135273850
    Both are great at oral, sex is also fun and have done anal with both. Good girls to know in the hobby. Both offer deals to regular customers when business is slow.

  12. #36615

    Talia and Cici

    Anyone see this girl? She posts simultaneously with a girl named Cici frequently? Trying to figure out if either are worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/178135273850

  13. #36614
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Mo has a new number and is working that vacation weight off amazingly so if you want to see her just hmu for her new number.
    Mo looking for some fun rn so if you have her new digits just hit her up and if you don't have them yet just hmu.

  14. #36613

    Great Time with a Brzilian

    Saw this girl.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5555913.htm?cat=1

    She is not the girl in the pics, but looks like Julie McGee from Survivor (Google Her). She says she will charge extra for BBBJ but just say no and then she'll say its OK. 300 HHR 400 Hr, offers extras (BBFS and greek).

    She is staying in Short Pump but don't let that scare you, was very safe no LE.

  15. #36612

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Avdol  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else seen a steep uprise in the Eros Latinas rates? A year and a half ago it was 4 plus 1 for BBBJ. Now it's 6 standard, I don't even want to ask about upgrades. I thought that they would've gone down to 5 with a lack of clients but I guess someone's filling the demand.
    It's ridiculous over the past few years they have flooded the market with subpar talent subpar performances but high rates. I use to find a new traveler pretty easy now I have to weed through the hundreds of ads they put out. Most are fake and at very least not the one in the ad. I no longer partake in any of their bs too much time wasted along with my dough.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape