Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 17261
-
05-25-26 15:39 #16916Senior Member

Posts: 502Lisa, Abril
She got straight to the point, wants 550 plus Ubers, all covered, no head. Hard pass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-7c64232b6e72
-
05-25-26 13:17 #16915Regular Member

Posts: 9Trifling Maddybear
I've been talking to this girl off and on for months. We met on seeking & she seems cool but standoffish. I told her to let me listen to her have sex and if I think it's good, I'd have sex with her after that. A few days ago, she finally let me. She met some dude at a graduation party that she knew was community dick and still had sex with him raw. Listening was hot as hell! That dude had her saying I love you in minutes. A few weeks ago, she was gone let me listen, but I was at the Dentist and couldn't. I asked her how it compared to him and she said sex with him is wack. It was a SD who see's her once a month because he moved to Arkansas. She said the is sex horrible and she only does it because he's consistent with the money. He even tried to help her invest. She called him a good mentor, but she's not attracted to him and doesn't love him even though she thinks he loves her. She fakes it. She went on to say that man knows I don't love him. Even if I say it. Yaull be safe out there. If's she willing to raw dog community dick I hope yaull wrapping it up. Don't trust these girls.
-
05-24-26 23:20 #16914Senior Member

Posts: 357Sure that work was just on her face?
She looks like a post op ts to me. How weird was the kitty, and did she take it in the back.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
Like a champ?
-
05-23-26 23:01 #16913Senior Member

Posts: 27+1 for Nadya. Treat her well b / c she's not about any bullshit.
Originally Posted by MSmith3034
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 22:43 #16912Senior Member

Posts: 303Clear your storage
Clear your storage.
Originally Posted by AircraftFZ10
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 22:29 #16911Senior Member

Posts: 113She to old
Man this one was asking 6 x, really! No old black cat is worth that kind of bread, I contacted months ago, she is a money hustlers with a big GPS.
Originally Posted by MadDog1746
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 18:55 #16910Regular Member

Posts: 8Are any of the seeking girls closer to middle ga, and just posting in ATL. It's dry as hell out here.
-
05-21-26 13:59 #16909Senior Member

Posts: 58Intel
New to the area, would love some Intel on these prospects if you have any.
Kay https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-addc32bbfc14.
Lauren https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-724265c841f7.
Fawn https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-426f0dd56f71.
-
05-21-26 13:32 #16908Senior Member

Posts: 303Scarlett_Letter_A
Anyone seen this one before. Nice body but really not a SB and more of a content creator. Got a good deal but she says husbands drops her off at meets and they are swingers. Trying not to think with the little head.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73174525
https://x.com/_scarletla
-
05-20-26 12:06 #16907Senior Member

Posts: 326On seeking month 2
So my dumbass forgot to cancel the next month membership so here is a update:
I met a couple more that were young and the rate was on point. One issue I have well really not a issue is that they want to stay and fuck the whole day use when I can't. I may be working and taking lunch or I got to go home if you know what I mean.
1. Black chick (3.00) - she was tiny with fake tits. I fucked the shit out of here. She was cool asf. She was in her mid 30's and taked a lot but it was cool. I had the room for 5 hours. We was in there for 2 LOL (DM if you want the link. Senior members only).
2. Black chick (2.20) - I found a regular guys and she bad asf LOL. I am keep her to myself unless you find here LOL.
3. white chick (2.00) - she ok looking. Fucked her in a parking lot. She begs a lot and don't have a car. Pushy good tho.
(Dm me as well for link).
4. Mixed chicken milk (3. 00) she was ok but she begs as well. Will jot deal with her again. She host. The sex was good asf tho.
(DM me as well for link).
5. I am trying to get the Asian chicken from UGA. I hope I can before my subscription ends.
-
05-20-26 03:19 #16906Senior Member

Posts: 288Thanks! Lovely body and the accent reminds me of the smoking hot Russian ladies available in Madrid and Istanbul. Will try again next time I come back. I.
Originally Posted by MSmith3034
[View Original Post]
I did salvage this trip with a lovely flight attendant on a layover. Because she was deadheading on the way out, I was able to have her drain me the following day airside at the Minute Suites (thanks priority pass). Seeking, for all its b. S. , can really deliver some dimes.
-
05-19-26 23:32 #16905Senior Member

Posts: 74Are you surprised?
I mean sure. They're just reading the room aren't they? Dudes just want to fuck them anyway, so they're just playing along. Personally, I prefer a bit of cat and mouse. That said, when I go to a strip club we know who the cat and mouse are, don't we? 😉.
Originally Posted by Roddee
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 11:47 #16904Senior Member

Posts: 196Come on man
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-d66dbb8a281c
What's really going on? Are we just advertising qv / hhr / hr now? LOL.
-
05-19-26 06:46 #16903Regular Member

Posts: 6Jennifer follow up
Spome to her in the past she was firm at 6.
Originally Posted by LGSeeking
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 17:25 #16902Senior Member

Posts: 303Lori
Guess the high end market is not so good. Popular high end chick on seeking.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-e7d0b95f5ca7
S Summer.
-
05-18-26 16:13
Senior Member










Reply With Quote





