Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 582 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8558

    Blacklisted - scam alert - lil g

    I have indefinitely blacklisted Lil G aka Gina (lilg). She has been working between Stamford and Clinton the last few months. She has been on again off again with a violent bf that goes by "Avi". 280 lb wannabe mafia dude that drives a red Fiat 500. Both have habits but with money tight, he has been pimping out lil G. She has recently scammed one of her regulars that goes by "Smooth" with a cash and dash. If you text, it is likely the bf. If you were a regular and haven't heard from her for awhile, he had been controlling her phone. If you do decide to see her, she may have remnants and signs of abuse this predator has done to her to keep her in line and control her. If you see her, you may find yourself in an altercation with him if not rushed service. If she asks for donation first, asks for a drive somewhere or delays to handle a habit, be on the look out for the bf. Just be aware that this guy is around. Multiple number changes on ads despite her keeping the same number for over a year.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...&weightMin=100
    516-XXX-2530
    475-XXX-3313
    203-XXX-7766
    203-XXX-4256
    475-XXX-9655
    475-XXX-3289

    Her bf deleted her onlyfans pages and started selling/scamming with ads around the US.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...n&weightType=l
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8241.jpg‎   IMG_7792.jpg‎   IMG_8243.jpg‎   IMG_8121.jpg‎   IMG_7437.jpg‎  

    IMG_6844.jpg‎  

  2. #8557

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    It's definitely Asian Roulette ha ha ha I stopped by the place with the red roof about a month ago driving from NYC to Boston. No you will not get the girls in the STG ad LOL But it's safe and reliable, never had a problem with them. The women seem to be on the older side, like the ones who have aged out to the Flushing spas and they send them here. My experience has always been covered so no BBBJ unfortunately, but not bad in a pinch. I go a few times a year when I'm in the area.
    They'll usually go for BBBJ its usually like a $50 upcharge work it out with the guy on the phone then bring it up before you hand them the donation in case she doesn't want to do it so you can walk if that's a dealbreaker (for me it is). I haven't had any say no yet but I'd rather play on the safe side. Good eggs those Asians though, I don't usually smash I typically have them blow me for the hr lmao.

  3. #8556

    Exchange some text first and then ask for FaceTime.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    What's overall consensus on these providers?

    Pics look good, and we know it's not actually them. They offer 140-30,160-60,260 VIP. Worth it?
    Don't trust their photos especially when you are communicating with an agency.

  4. #8555

    Re: XXXTina aka Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    It's definitely Asian Roulette ha ha ha I stopped by the place with the red roof about a month ago driving from NYC to Boston. No you will not get the girls in the STG ad LOL But it's safe and reliable, never had a problem with them. The women seem to be on the older side, like the ones who have aged out to the Flushing spas and they send them here. My experience has always been covered so no BBBJ unfortunately, but not bad in a pinch. I go a few times a year when I'm in the area.
    Can't expect much from these girls. Doing too much hard and paper. Their cognitives are out the window after a hit.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrlWatcher13  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/750540758059

    Tried calling but just went to voicemail and didn't return. Anyone else have any luck?
    I don't remember the deal with this one. She’s been on stg for awhile. Not new by any means. I never bothered. She is on probation for drug related issues……..as expected.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/750540758059
    475-200-0941
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7840.jpg‎   IMG_7841.jpg‎   IMG_7842.jpg‎   IMG_7843.jpg‎   IMG_7844.jpg‎  

    IMG_7845.jpg‎  

  5. #8554
    Quote Originally Posted by GrlWatcher13  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/750540758059

    Tried calling but just went to voicemail and didn't return. Anyone else have any luck?
    Getting any of these girls to answer the phone or reply to Ted s is nearly impossible. Sometimes hours or even days later they might respond. The only sure thing is the Asians and the majority of the latinas. For them its a jib so they aren't strung out. They are always my back up if I can't find someone or if the girl I do connect with goes radio silent after I arrive.

  6. #8553
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    What's overall consensus on these providers?

    Pics look good, and we know it's not actually them. They offer 140-30,160-60,260 VIP. Worth it?
    It's definitely Asian Roulette ha ha ha I stopped by the place with the red roof about a month ago driving from NYC to Boston. No you will not get the girls in the STG ad LOL But it's safe and reliable, never had a problem with them. The women seem to be on the older side, like the ones who have aged out to the Flushing spas and they send them here. My experience has always been covered so no BBBJ unfortunately, but not bad in a pinch. I go a few times a year when I'm in the area.

  7. #8552

    Anyone tried this yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/750540758059

    Tried calling but just went to voicemail and didn't return. Anyone else have any luck?

  8. #8551
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    What's overall consensus on these providers?

    Pics look good, and we know it's not actually them. They offer 140-30,160-60,260 VIP. Worth it?
    Depends on what you're looking for. If GFE, nope; if wham-bam-thank-you-maam, yep that's pretty much it. Girls / women are middle-aged, average-looking and do pretty much what posted in the ads (forget anal). I think all of the ads / phone numbers refer to the same place while they really only have maybe 2-3 women working (at least that's been my experience in the past). Nowadays, I just go to the AMPs versus the escorts. AMPs usually have better looking ones, and some will even let you choose as well.

  9. #8550
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    What's overall consensus on these providers?

    Pics look good, and we know it's not actually them. They offer 140-30,160-60,260 VIP. Worth it?
    I'd pass. Hot place.

  10. #8549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Asians hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    What's overall consensus on these providers?

    Pics look good, and we know it's not actually them. They offer 140-30,160-60,260 VIP. Worth it?
    Do not go by the pictures. They are stock photos and your luck will be the factor. But you will not get robbed.

    Experience will vary with provider. CBJ is assured but anything else depends on the provider's attitude.

  11. #8548

    10 Rowe Ave Asians

    What's overall consensus on these providers?

    Pics look good, and we know it's not actually them. They offer 140-30,160-60,260 VIP. Worth it?

  12. #8547
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    Is it hotel? Or condo? Street parking? Just curious. Thanks.
    Not sure if its a condo or apartment but its in a safe area in west haven.

  13. #8546
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnm725  [View Original Post]
    She is only doing outcall or car play and age brings you around the block to housing project parking lot which is safe and she will get the job done quick LOL.
    God damn it. Pass.

  14. #8545
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    She says she's not hosting soooo. I guess its up to you then.
    She is only doing outcall or car play and age brings you around the block to housing project parking lot which is safe and she will get the job done quick LOL.

  15. #8544
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    Is it hotel? Or condo? Street parking? Just curious. Thanks.
    She says she's not hosting soooo. I guess its up to you then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape