Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 26631
-
05-21-26 17:12 #26016Senior Member

Posts: 514Yes sir, I been in communication with a few seniors in the area and the cup definitely running over for quality talent. I'm certain I will be back from time to time. Be safe.
Originally Posted by NoseJelly
[View Original Post]
JK.
-
05-21-26 07:11 #26015Senior Member

Posts: 185Agreed. She's definitely on a do not see list even with her reasonable donations since it seems she's back to her old ways of drinking and drugs. Shame because she seemed genuine on trying to get help but at the end of the day she doesn't have any friends who are a positive influence and has the same junkie friends. If she's robbing people now then its only going to get worse and I would recommend to stay away from her until she decides to clean up her act.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 23:25 #26014Senior Member

Posts: 1014Florida is definitely better for Mongering than West Michigan! Enjoy!
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 21:58 #26013Senior Member

Posts: 225Jk
Hope things go well in FL for you. We may have disagreed recently, but you've been a help several times. Best of luck in the new digs.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
OD.
-
05-20-26 17:53 #26012Senior Member

Posts: 84Good luck!
I've enjoyed your posts and if I were going to move anywhere it would be Florida for sure. Beautiful state! Lucky you! Best wishes!
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 17:30 #26011Senior Member

Posts: 444Dallas
She is semi-retired. I saw her recently, she looks great and was as good as ever; one of my ATFs. She said she'd occasionally see a few regulars that she has good chemistry with. Her number hasn't changed.
Originally Posted by Masw980
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 11:51 #26010Senior Member

Posts: 25You've been very helpful to me. I will miss you JK, congratulations on the divorce.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 11:38 #26009Senior Member

Posts: 491Kitty link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...2/641949483310
For those that need it.
Originally Posted by BucNaked
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 09:12 #26008Senior Member

Posts: 514Today is a Red letter day gentleman, my divorce became final yesterday (it's been a battle) and I am awaiting final inspection on a new home in FLA as I will be there soon.
My presence hopefully has been positive to the group as I have tried to give positive and honest contributions while I've been here.
I'm not even going to trash the junkies before I leave. Best of luck gentleman. Be safe. JK.
-
05-20-26 08:48 #26007Senior Member

Posts: 404Kitty and friends
Kitty has been incarcerated several times, at best has the room paid for the day, known past and present junkie and numerous reports of her looking to screw over clients. For every client saying they had a good 2 round raw dog with her for cheap there are 3+ more reporting shitty experiences. Maybe only Benz can get a consistent nut with her. I was stupid enough to message her a few weeks back because the tits got me thinking dumb for a moment and she said her friends took all her stuff and she has nothing. You couldn't pay me to visit her.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
To answer your question, I don't think people realize that even the decent providers don't have their shit together, very few do. Many low grade providers tend to run in the same circles with other ladies, birds of a feather and that. And they are just as good at fucking their sisters in pussy over as they are you. Not being able to afford drugs and your room for the day while also scamming your fellow escorts and vice versa creates an environment that can and will result in these posts. Best to stay away.
Even if you think they are working solo, they probably aren't. If they are advertising duos without the other woman's name listed or her ad saying the same, you are just rolling the dice.
-
05-20-26 08:30 #26006Senior Member

Posts: 54Kitty in particular has been on a straight up downward slide for a while now. She's finally gotten to the scorched earth part I guess. Shame, she was cute.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 07:28 #26005Senior Member

Posts: 217What the fuck is going on
I have been texting her and was going to meet her this afternoon. Fuck that. I'm not taking a chance. Thank you for letting us know.
Originally Posted by BucNaked
[View Original Post]
What the hell is going on with these providers??
-
05-19-26 23:44 #26004Senior Member

Posts: 817Sophia. Don't get scammed
You better make sure you know what you are getting before you go visit:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/211770168322
-
05-19-26 22:04 #26003Senior Member

Posts: 225Temperance
Bottum is correct, she finally escaped an old guy she was stuck with which was not a good living situation. I've seen her several times now and have always had a great time. She is a sweetheart, treat her well.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
OD.
-
05-19-26 20:46 #26002Senior Member

Posts: 404Erin prices
I've never paid more than 200 to see her. I've fucked her for less than that easily. If you want an independent review go on Traverse City board some dude went BBFS with her paid big and still wasn't too happy. YMMV both mileage and money. Not uncommon for these women to think their tryst ad is premium and command a bigger price. That guy won't be the last one duped by her and if anyone says she wouldn't take advantage of that by offering a half ass limited service then you don't know her very well. YMMV.
Originally Posted by BigT0501
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






