Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 13802
-
05-21-26 14:30 #13442Senior Member

Posts: 176Mina at BP recommended
I was Mina first client since arrived from New York last night. Since most everyone here has done Anne- I will compare. Mina actually has similar looks, maybe a year or two older?- same size, same butt, same hair similar face and the best part is her stamina (sweaty hour workout) with full focus and no complaining. Breast slightly smaller, natural Bush, very good GFE with me (excellent daty juices). Adequate bbj. Very much recommend. Only thing I found strange was her breath- maybe a smoker? VIP one hour- no other upgrades. Sk.
-
05-21-26 12:52 #13441Senior Member

Posts: 33Kana question
Did you find out if she has an extended menu including bare? If so, do you know what the upcharge is?
Originally Posted by Goodtimechicago
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 11:04 #13440Senior Member

Posts: 151BP. Kana
Haven't been out to Monger in a bit, but I was downtown yesterday so figured I'd give BP a shot. The Japanese lineup looked amazing but I feel like they can be a gamble when it comes to service so a friend suggested I see Kana. Little did I know that she's a Manhattan service queen with a perfect body.
Play still sucks about honoring reservations in the living room reeked of smoke so I waited outside for about 30 minutes till she was available, even though I had a reservation. I was a little worried that she'd be tired considering she was back to back but the shower session quickly, spelled that notion. She asked me if I like New and wishes that we had a table shower to do it, but damn if she didn't try her hardest to simulate that standing up. Back in the bedroom I can see why the shower was so thorough because there was not a spot on my body that she didn't lick. She is very responsive to DATY was constantly kissing me if not licking me elsewhere and just provided a complete cock worship experience.
She's only here till the end of the month. If I mongered more, I'll be back to see her immediately.
-
05-20-26 18:55 #13439Senior Member

Posts: 375Yolanda
I had an amazing session with Yolanda at 888. This was my first time at this establishment. It's a house, similar to Blue Phoenix. But I was the only customer there.
I had made an advance appointment with Yolanda and they very specifically said she would wait for me. And she was available. It's my first time so it's too soon to say if they honor appointments (Blue Phoenix does not). It does appear they honor appointments here.
I met Yuki when I arrived and told her I had appointment with Yolanda. Yuki looks like her photos but they're photoshopped. Then a guy came out and took over. He took me upstairs and Yolanda's was the room in the back. She was waiting for me in the doorway. She looks exactly like her photos. I don't even think they were photoshopped. Even the video on the site which I didn't think was real, is actually real.
I had intended to do a half hour session but we started kissing right away and I just wanted all the access and no rush so I upped to an hour for $300 all in. She told me what was included (basically everything) and added there were some extras if I wanted. Those included rimming $60 and come in mouth. But I'm not really into that much. Also, she's such an amazing kisser I knew I would be kissing her the entire time and rimming doesn't really go with that, for me.
And I did have my tongue in her mouth for pretty much the whole time unless it was in her pussy or asshole.
I feel like I have so much to say this time but also I might still be blissed out. But whatever. The room was enormous and the bed was at least a queen. There was funky lighting. Her room had its own washroom with shower so there was no need to leave. We just kept kissing. Then took off my clothes. Got to the bed.
She really likes DATY, and I do too. She's not so sensitive, which is great for me, because I really want to suck an chew on a pussy when I'm attracted to them. She let me do whatever I wanted. She's clearly a service queen and wants you to be happy.
I got her sitting on my face and encouraged her to pinch my nipples (I was feeling kinky). She then turned around for 69 and reached back to pinch my nipples while sucking me off deep throat while in 69. The best 69 I've ever had for sure.
At some point I had her foot in my mouth. At another point I asked her to smack me, but she really went to town and had to stop her after a little bit LOL. I also got her to choke me. But the point is that she's game. She'll do whatever you want. During 69 I also DATO.
Eventually I'm hitting in missionary, my choice. Then more facesitting. I almost came during 69 but stopped myself. Almost came during sex but then didn't for some reason. So I got her back on top of me and finished that way.
I don't know what else to say. She speaks pretty good English. She's half Korean / half Chinese. She's a very interesting person and just dynamite in the sack. And she's great looking. I had heard she was skinny, and she is, but she's not bony. She's skinny but very curvy. And I think she's on the younger side but I just can never tell.
Fully recommend and I intend to repeat. She says she's here 10 more days. Maybe my new ATF.
-
05-20-26 18:52 #13438Senior Member

Posts: 190888 Rim Queen Yolanda
Got to see Yolanda just now. I have been to Judy, BP, and Yolanda is by far the best rim I have ever gotten. Paid 200 for HHR and upcharge of 60. Took a quick shower and she got right into it. Tall and slender. Tight pussy, nice small C cups made, but done great. Pretty sure she just sucked my soul out my ass. Might go broke with this one.
-
05-20-26 16:07 #13437Regular Member

Posts: 9I see her pretty regularly. I was iffy about the rules at first, but we seem to get along pretty well and a good time is had. I spring for the 3 hour sessions because her rate feels a bit more optimal there versus the others. I've seen pretty consistent effort and it feels GFE like despite the rules, but I get it probably isn't for everyone just my take though.
Originally Posted by SummerCheer
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 15:25 #13436Senior Member

Posts: 53Nathalie
Was hoping to see Nathalie.
Does she do BBBJ?
She looks great in the pics.
Also is her ass curvy?
Thanks any info!
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 14:44 #13435Regular Member

Posts: 10Earth and RL spa
I'm visiting Chicago this weekend so I've been lurking the forums and sites for spots to visit. I saw ads for these 2 spas and did some digging here so for the most part I know they do the bait-and-switch with the girls. My question is: are the attractions they offer like jacuzzi & sauna also fake?
Also, any recommendations near the millennium park area?
-
05-20-26 13:23 #13434Senior Member

Posts: 190Rim
Is rim included in the 200 $ for 30 mins?
.
Originally Posted by Pldctcs
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 11:43 #13433Senior Member

Posts: 295Wendy 888
I couldn't wait and had an opening so decided to TOFTT with Wendy. I was so attracted to her being a young one and Colombian and solid curves. Wasn't disappointed. She's tight. Thick and tight. Not a jiggle on her. Firm everywhere and an ass that takes a pounding real good. No English so language was barrier. For that, I just booked the half and 2 bills for really BBBJ that was decent and a CfS session. Didn't ask for more, I don't do much more with these low end factories but man it was worth the short stop. She's very pretty. Hair may be a wig but looks hot. I did FIA during doggy and didn't get a No so I assume that's ok LOL.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
BTW, my first time booking 888. Just sent request and he said ok. Location for me was not as expected. Not near Chinatown. More like McKinley Park or Back of the Yards. Closer to Bridgeport. Anyway, easy to find and park. House ok. I saw Yuki when there and she looks like pics, prob mid 30's, but nice looking.
-
05-20-26 08:42 #13432Senior Member

Posts: 39Ohare apartments info
I lost contact info for the apartment on Cumberland and I'm having a hard time remembering to me everybody message the info for appointments.
-
05-19-26 17:31 #13431Senior Member

Posts: 295Jenny at 888
Anyone try Jenny at 888? Colombian 20 yr.
Also, how do you guys feel about waiting in waiting room with other mongers waiting? Not my thing and I hate that. Is there a better time to go and not wait? I don't even want to see you much less wait with you LMAO.
-
05-19-26 17:09 #13430Senior Member

Posts: 30Did anyone get a chance to fuck Jenny in her ass?
-
05-19-26 16:47 #13429Senior Member

Posts: 161Got to be Miyuki
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3742391
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
Here's the link for the curious.
-
05-19-26 15:57 #13428Senior Member

Posts: 692I didn't ask. There is one other name associated with that phone number in Natty's ad on my link. Do your research or text there.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
I say "beautiful" but I only saw her at the door and she was clothed. I just was in a Natty frame of mind. Same price as known girls, so I didn't want TTOFTT today.











Reply With Quote





