Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 920 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 13799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13439

    Yolanda

    I had an amazing session with Yolanda at 888. This was my first time at this establishment. It's a house, similar to Blue Phoenix. But I was the only customer there.

    I had made an advance appointment with Yolanda and they very specifically said she would wait for me. And she was available. It's my first time so it's too soon to say if they honor appointments (Blue Phoenix does not). It does appear they honor appointments here.

    I met Yuki when I arrived and told her I had appointment with Yolanda. Yuki looks like her photos but they're photoshopped. Then a guy came out and took over. He took me upstairs and Yolanda's was the room in the back. She was waiting for me in the doorway. She looks exactly like her photos. I don't even think they were photoshopped. Even the video on the site which I didn't think was real, is actually real.

    I had intended to do a half hour session but we started kissing right away and I just wanted all the access and no rush so I upped to an hour for $300 all in. She told me what was included (basically everything) and added there were some extras if I wanted. Those included rimming $60 and come in mouth. But I'm not really into that much. Also, she's such an amazing kisser I knew I would be kissing her the entire time and rimming doesn't really go with that, for me.

    And I did have my tongue in her mouth for pretty much the whole time unless it was in her pussy or asshole.

    I feel like I have so much to say this time but also I might still be blissed out. But whatever. The room was enormous and the bed was at least a queen. There was funky lighting. Her room had its own washroom with shower so there was no need to leave. We just kept kissing. Then took off my clothes. Got to the bed.

    She really likes DATY, and I do too. She's not so sensitive, which is great for me, because I really want to suck an chew on a pussy when I'm attracted to them. She let me do whatever I wanted. She's clearly a service queen and wants you to be happy.

    I got her sitting on my face and encouraged her to pinch my nipples (I was feeling kinky). She then turned around for 69 and reached back to pinch my nipples while sucking me off deep throat while in 69. The best 69 I've ever had for sure.

    At some point I had her foot in my mouth. At another point I asked her to smack me, but she really went to town and had to stop her after a little bit LOL. I also got her to choke me. But the point is that she's game. She'll do whatever you want. During 69 I also DATO.

    Eventually I'm hitting in missionary, my choice. Then more facesitting. I almost came during 69 but stopped myself. Almost came during sex but then didn't for some reason. So I got her back on top of me and finished that way.

    I don't know what else to say. She speaks pretty good English. She's half Korean / half Chinese. She's a very interesting person and just dynamite in the sack. And she's great looking. I had heard she was skinny, and she is, but she's not bony. She's skinny but very curvy. And I think she's on the younger side but I just can never tell.

    Fully recommend and I intend to repeat. She says she's here 10 more days. Maybe my new ATF.

  2. #13438

    888 Rim Queen Yolanda

    Got to see Yolanda just now. I have been to Judy, BP, and Yolanda is by far the best rim I have ever gotten. Paid 200 for HHR and upcharge of 60. Took a quick shower and she got right into it. Tall and slender. Tight pussy, nice small C cups made, but done great. Pretty sure she just sucked my soul out my ass. Might go broke with this one.

  3. #13437
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerCheer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for thr report. I know I was also going to see her in the past but from what others have said she does have a lot of rules. But YMMV since she does open up more as you see her. According to another person that I talked to. But way to much for the price.

    Its a shame since she does look like a 10/10.
    I see her pretty regularly. I was iffy about the rules at first, but we seem to get along pretty well and a good time is had. I spring for the 3 hour sessions because her rate feels a bit more optimal there versus the others. I've seen pretty consistent effort and it feels GFE like despite the rules, but I get it probably isn't for everyone just my take though.

  4. #13436

    Nathalie

    Was hoping to see Nathalie.

    Does she do BBBJ?

    She looks great in the pics.

    Also is her ass curvy?

    Thanks any info!

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    Nathalie is back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nathalie-24

    Photos are real; she wore an outfit from her ad for me. In a high rise in a safe area of Chicago close to downtown. Very pretty petite Thai. 4'11 is accurate. She's very sweet and responsive. She requires protection (CFS not BBFS) and does not do anal, so if you're only into wilder experiences, she's not a good fit for you. But if you want to have a great time with a beauty, text her quickly. She does this part time, seems like two weeks on, two months off. And she doesn't see too many guys in a day, so no sloppy tenths with her. Earns great reviews at the other site.

    P.S. Sorry for doubleposting. Posted largely the same thing as a response in the Escort thread, but she is Asian and she is in an apartment, so thought I should post here for you Asian apartment visitors.

  5. #13435

    Earth and RL spa

    I'm visiting Chicago this weekend so I've been lurking the forums and sites for spots to visit. I saw ads for these 2 spas and did some digging here so for the most part I know they do the bait-and-switch with the girls. My question is: are the attractions they offer like jacuzzi & sauna also fake?

    Also, any recommendations near the millennium park area?

  6. #13434

    Rim

    Is rim included in the 200 $ for 30 mins?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pldctcs  [View Original Post]
    I agree with everything Finley said in his post. I had a very similar experience with the exception that I found her rimming to be one of the deepest tongue fucks of my life. She had my eyes rolling back she was so deep. I agree watching her abs and hips move while in CG is mesmerizing. Anyway, I don't have much more to add other than if you like thin girls you are doing yourself a disservice if you don't see her before she leaves. There is a new girl named Yuki who I saw yesterday. Good change of pace from Yolanda. She is gorgeous and her pics are real. She's got more curves than Yolanda with natural tits. She's total GFE with lots of DFK if you are into that. She also rims but requires a condom for that. Nonetheless it got the job done. BBBJ was on point, wet, deep, and vigorous. Best position with Yuki is doggie as she has real hips and a real ass and the visuals were fantastic. I'd recommend if you are looking for a change of pace from Yolanda, but you can't go wrong with either. She encouraged a CIM finish and let me linger in her mouth for a while until subtly spitting in the corner. I've seen several girls at 888 and I have yet to be disappointed. Chicago521.com
    .

  7. #13433

    Wendy 888

    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try Jenny at 888? Colombian 20 yr.

    Also, how do you guys feel about waiting in waiting room with other mongers waiting? Not my thing and I hate that. Is there a better time to go and not wait? I don't even want to see you much less wait with you LMAO.
    I couldn't wait and had an opening so decided to TOFTT with Wendy. I was so attracted to her being a young one and Colombian and solid curves. Wasn't disappointed. She's tight. Thick and tight. Not a jiggle on her. Firm everywhere and an ass that takes a pounding real good. No English so language was barrier. For that, I just booked the half and 2 bills for really BBBJ that was decent and a CfS session. Didn't ask for more, I don't do much more with these low end factories but man it was worth the short stop. She's very pretty. Hair may be a wig but looks hot. I did FIA during doggy and didn't get a No so I assume that's ok LOL.

    BTW, my first time booking 888. Just sent request and he said ok. Location for me was not as expected. Not near Chinatown. More like McKinley Park or Back of the Yards. Closer to Bridgeport. Anyway, easy to find and park. House ok. I saw Yuki when there and she looks like pics, prob mid 30's, but nice looking.

  8. #13432

    Ohare apartments info

    I lost contact info for the apartment on Cumberland and I'm having a hard time remembering to me everybody message the info for appointments.

  9. #13431

    Jenny at 888

    Anyone try Jenny at 888? Colombian 20 yr.

    Also, how do you guys feel about waiting in waiting room with other mongers waiting? Not my thing and I hate that. Is there a better time to go and not wait? I don't even want to see you much less wait with you LMAO.

  10. #13430
    Did anyone get a chance to fuck Jenny in her ass?

  11. #13429

    Got to be Miyuki

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I didn't ask. There is one other name associated with that phone number in Natty's ad on my link. Do your research or text there.

    I say "beautiful" but I only saw her at the door and she was clothed. I just was in a Natty frame of mind. Same price as known girls, so I didn't want TTOFTT today.
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3742391

    Here's the link for the curious.

  12. #13428
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    And a link too?
    I didn't ask. There is one other name associated with that phone number in Natty's ad on my link. Do your research or text there.

    I say "beautiful" but I only saw her at the door and she was clothed. I just was in a Natty frame of mind. Same price as known girls, so I didn't want TTOFTT today.

  13. #13427
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3793214

    So her ad is still up, but no new TER reviews for awhile. Maybe she is gone already.

    Anyway, because the ad is up, I text and ask to see Natty. I was promised it was Natty, I confirmed I only wanted to see Natty. They said yes, okay.

    They kept me waiting 15 minutes past the scheduled time and sent me up to the wrong room.

    She was beautiful, but there was a reason I wanted Natty. She's the best BLS, cock worshipping GFE I have had. If I wanted some unknown factor, I might have gone with Miss Beautiful, but I felt they knew all along I would just cave in, so I did not..
    I guess she charges $400 I'm not paying that. For others curious she's near ohare.

  14. #13426

    Kassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    I mentioned her before in massage parlors section - #38116.
    Thanks Moss! Went back and read your review on her. Doesn't sound like she would be someone I would want to see. Apparently she does BBFS and anal. Not sure if that was always a thing she offered. Either way, I appreciate you pointing me back to your post about her.

  15. #13425

    Does Miss Beautiful have a name?

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3793214

    So her ad is still up, but no new TER reviews for awhile. Maybe she is gone already.

    Anyway, because the ad is up, I text and ask to see Natty. I was promised it was Natty, I confirmed I only wanted to see Natty. They said yes, okay.

    They kept me waiting 15 minutes past the scheduled time and sent me up to the wrong room.

    She was beautiful, but there was a reason I wanted Natty. She's the best BLS, cock worshipping GFE I have had. If I wanted some unknown factor, I might have gone with Miss Beautiful, but I felt they knew all along I would just cave in, so I did not.

    Even then, Miss Beautiful played, "Natty got a last minute customer. Text her and see when she's available. ".

    No text answer after I left. If I were on vacation, I would've tried Miss Beautiful, but feeling played, knowing I can find a known girl tomorrow, I am glad I walked out.
    And a link too?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape