Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 17927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17537

    Shayden


  2. #17536

  3. #17535

    And tell

    I'm curious too. Share how it goes please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Effx666  [View Original Post]
    Will be trying soon regardless. Just a little concerned as she isn't smiling in any of the pics, and I can't deal with missing teeth LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...-/330996770056

  4. #17534

    Riley

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...2/969166440185

    Sorry I'm a bit behind posting. Seen Riley twice now and damn!! Best BBBJ I've ever experienced. She's very easy to talk to and comfortable to be around. Took me several tries to get her to respond but glad I kept at it. Wish we had more like her around here. Damage $$ for hhr. Worth it I think. Room was a bit messy the second time but said she had just got there. Told me she has a couple of roommates so I might inquire for a duo. But definitely a repeat for me.

  5. #17533
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosino  [View Original Post]
    Heard from a girl that SUMMER had a certain kind of demon very similar to Richmond Kate Recent not so recent situation. Anyone actually had any weird experiences with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/260966097294

    Stay safe out there and beware "allergies".
    She definitely smokes crack LOL.

  6. #17532

    Summer

    Heard from a girl that SUMMER had a certain kind of demon very similar to Richmond Kate Recent not so recent situation. Anyone actually had any weird experiences with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/260966097294

    Stay safe out there and beware "allergies".

  7. #17531

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by DickenSider  [View Original Post]
    Since she does not share would you care to share the damages?
    Just had a visit with her, it was definitely worth it has some big (.)(.) and great skills.

  8. #17530

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499;7618329[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/kentucky/lexington/208109221[/URL] Danielle is in Lexington till Friday she is legit I have seen her multiple times she is a good time and a very gorgeous lady and she will take care of you very well enjoy and have fun.
    Since she does not share would you care to share the damages?

  9. #17529

    Danielle

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/208109221 Danielle is in Lexington till Friday she is legit I have seen her multiple times she is a good time and a very gorgeous lady and she will take care of you very well enjoy and have fun.

  10. #17528

    Hollie a Spinner?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    Would you consider her a spinner?
    No she why'all. I'm 6'5 and she tall compared to me. When I was using her she was thin but bottom heavy. Very enjoyable for her size. Lots of options in folding her like a pretzel.

  11. #17527

    Any info on this one?

    Will be trying soon regardless. Just a little concerned as she isn't smiling in any of the pics, and I can't deal with missing teeth LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...-/330996770056

  12. #17526

    Hollie

    Quote Originally Posted by AfghanSausage  [View Original Post]
    Hollie is a fun one. Used to repeat with her a lot.
    Would you consider her a spinner?

  13. #17525

    Sophia Lane. Any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophialanexoxo

    She's visiting this week. I searched through the forum and oThER website but found nothing. Appreciate the info.

  14. #17524

    Hollie

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last year Christmas shopping.

    She was a little stoned when I saw her in Hamburg.

    Pit bull pup in the bathroom, but he was friendly.

    Very Small tits, but nice ass tho.

    Worth a repeat.

    $300 / hr I think I paid.

    BBJCIM finish.
    Hollie is a fun one. Used to repeat with her a lot.

  15. #17523
    I saw her once a couple years ago and it was awesome. But some monger stated she was filming encounters for the content she use to sell. Now I don't know if it is true or not, but it was enough to scare me off. She did disappear for a while after that, but she has disappeared in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by X1313  [View Original Post]
    Search for Kristen, she has been around for a long time. Disappeared for a while but has resurfaced. Best rim job I'll ever receive came from her, but I believe she got some mixed reviews recently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape