Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 40005
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39300
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDiner  [View Original Post]
    Where is Chicago 521.
    Second the question, where is this spa.

  2. #39299

    Uncle LEO is paying a visit to B&D on IPR

    8 this am. Doors open, pd van parked in the lot next door. Several uncles handing around the door.

  3. #39298

    Shirley at orange

    Has anyone seen Shirley at Orange? Seems TGTBT. Thanks.

  4. #39297

    Aliyah at Chicago Massage

    Aliyah is mid to late 30's, short and average build with long straight hair. English was basic but she made an effort to converse.

    Shower was quick, soaped me up and rinsed me down.

    Back to the room and she started with some slow HJ before moving to BBBJ. Wet enough and kept rhythm steady enough for me to finish. Some GFE touches here & there. She cleaned me up after & chatted what we could before heading out.

    Not bad overall. Older than most girls in the area.

  5. #39296
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDiner  [View Original Post]
    Near the location after hanging out with some cubs fans, saw this right by Pulaski and Irving Park rd. The name of the spa hits me so I just rang without calling.

    A very skinny and elegant woman open the door for me. The place is dark so I really can't tell how old she is. Maybe 30's, maybe more, but she is is a fucking good shape.

    The place seems old and small, but nice pink atmosphere. You can tell there is happy ending just by the color. I wonder why I never came across it I have been driving along the area after each cubs game or cubs fan gathering.

    No table shower, I asked for one hour, so we got into massage right away, she is really good at it. At some point she is walking on my back too, which was fun. She gave me a good 30 minutes massage, and after flipping around she showed me a gesture about HJ or BJ, I tell her I want the full service. She gave me 2 fingers and I got it down to 150.

    Took off the clothes, she is indeed super fit, but you can tell she is not in 20's. That really doesn't matter for me because I like middle age woman. She gave me a nice kiss, BBJ, and 69. Put on cover, I finished her in standing mish. Nana really knows how to please a man. The way she looked at me and moans, and the way her body shapes with me, that hit well.

    Glad to find another spot up north.
    Wait is she still in town? Is this the blonde from Orange? I wanted to see her but she disappeared from the website a week early. Do you have a link?

  6. #39295

    Nana at greenlight spa give me some nice light

    Near the location after hanging out with some cubs fans, saw this right by Pulaski and Irving Park rd. The name of the spa hits me so I just rang without calling.

    A very skinny and elegant woman open the door for me. The place is dark so I really can't tell how old she is. Maybe 30's, maybe more, but she is is a fucking good shape.

    The place seems old and small, but nice pink atmosphere. You can tell there is happy ending just by the color. I wonder why I never came across it I have been driving along the area after each cubs game or cubs fan gathering.

    No table shower, I asked for one hour, so we got into massage right away, she is really good at it. At some point she is walking on my back too, which was fun. She gave me a good 30 minutes massage, and after flipping around she showed me a gesture about HJ or BJ, I tell her I want the full service. She gave me 2 fingers and I got it down to 150.

    Took off the clothes, she is indeed super fit, but you can tell she is not in 20's. That really doesn't matter for me because I like middle age woman. She gave me a nice kiss, BBJ, and 69. Put on cover, I finished her in standing mish. Nana really knows how to please a man. The way she looked at me and moans, and the way her body shapes with me, that hit well.

    Glad to find another spot up north.

  7. #39294
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#3148  [View Original Post]
    Saw May earlier in week. Was a great session. Was like being with Anne but someone a little older and taller. She had skills similar to Anne. I liked her older look. She was wearing same pink outfit that Anne always wore. Wonder if Anne left it there for her.

    Texted today and asked if she was still there. I was told May and now Monica there. Does anyone know if it the famous Monica from awhile back. Thank you.
    I doubt it's the same Monica if you are referring to the Monica that was at the S. Kedzie spa a few years back and S. Western Ave among other places. She actually texted me a few weeks ago. She's been in Vegas for a while and says she is no longer in the business but did send me pics of two girls at that spa on 31st St in Bridgeport (forget the name). Wish she was still around. She was the GOAT!

  8. #39293
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Yuki at Chicago 521?

    I drove past their place it lookalike a real dump but I got too hungry before I went in and bailed in seeing her. I want to see Shirley at Orange as well but she's not in till tomorrow. Hoping some marines already when in before me and can share intel.
    Where is Chicago 521.

  9. #39292

    Report post

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how to contact the admins so I will just message on here and maybe someone can answer this question but is there a way I can sticky a note on top of the thread for known shills? It would be helpful for any newcomers on the site.
    The bottom left of each post has a button for Report Post. Click that button and I think you choose Other and type Shill. You can also click on the user's name Upper Left and click the dropdown for block user. You will see that they posted but not see the post.

  10. #39291
    Quote Originally Posted by GnogginFan  [View Original Post]
    It's the Same Yuki that has been getting reviewed here and there for the past couple of months. She's been floating around from place to place. The "kegels" Yuki with a grip. All the reviews seem to be favorable. She will treat you well..
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway5192  [View Original Post]
    Filed my tax refund kinda late but once it came in I figured I would treat myself to 2 girls. Star Hot just sent me pictures and isn't not too far from where I live now so I went there. Figured I would save you guys the time of asking for pictures and just post them since I got them. Naturally I asked the booker for 2 girls but when I got there Zoey was busy and I didn't want to wait so I just went with Summer and figured I could just come back for Zoey or go try out and try another girl. Anyways I am actually kinda glad I didn't get both girls because I am happy I could give all my attention to Summer. You guys already know sometimes it can be hit or miss and having 2 girls is sort of like dividing your attention but Summer was for sure a hit so I didn't need to gamble on the service. Summer is probably 5 feet tall and maybe 100 lbs. Tits are fake but still feel good. IMO Zoey is really cute.

    I am not going to bother saying too much about the shower. We all know their shower is a little small BUT the BBBJ was actually amazing. I am a real stickler when it comes to a good BBBJ usually complaining about girls using teeth or hardly being able to take half in but it was for sure on the better end of bbbjs I have gotten mongering. When we got back to the room she gave me the standard massage and got right back to the BBBJ. She went for the cover but I wanted her to continue the BBBJ for awhile and she seemed happy to do so based on how much I was enjoying it. Eventually I did tell her to go for the cover and we went into standing mish until I got a bit tired. I need to start working out again I am getting out of shape. She took it real good and I didn't get any complaints on depth nor was she limiting me. She didn't seem to mind me going at her cervix although I am usually aiming for that spot above the cervix so that might have helped. Upward curve ftw. We moved to CG so I could rest a bit and she was VERY enthusiastic. If I didn't already know most of these girls are numb I woulda swore her reactions were genuine but who really knows. Point is her reactions seemed legit and we all know you want to lean into the act whether it is real or not.
    Does this summer have a mole on her forehead?

  11. #39290
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Looks like another shill for Lotus. Set to ignore.
    I don't know how to contact the admins so I will just message on here and maybe someone can answer this question but is there a way I can sticky a note on top of the thread for known shills? It would be helpful for any newcomers on the site.

  12. #39289

    Any AMPs near and Ogden and W Madison?

    Anyone know if there are Any AMPs or apts near and Ogden and W Madison? Preferably less than a mile or 2 away.

  13. #39288

    Same Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Yuki at Chicago 521?

    I drove past their place it lookalike a real dump but I got too hungry before I went in and bailed in seeing her. I want to see Shirley at Orange as well but she's not in till tomorrow. Hoping some marines already when in before me and can share intel.
    It's the Same Yuki that has been getting reviewed here and there for the past couple of months. She's been floating around from place to place. The "kegels" Yuki with a grip. All the reviews seem to be favorable. She will treat you well.

    The place is a bit of a dump.

  14. #39287

    Shill

    Quote Originally Posted by Knurchlew  [View Original Post]
    Cherry met me at the door she was cute, wearing a very skimpy skirt. She let me into one of the rooms I paid the house for hour she left and came back right away pulled off my towel and proceeded to spank my butt which let me know that she was ready to play. She gave a medium weight fairly good massage used her for hands a lot to get down in my back and shoulders whenever she was near she allowed me to Rome on her bottom and between her thighs but whenever I tried to slide in a finger she pulled away. Candy her massage was way better than I would have thought. You can tell she's had actual training. Not only did she rub my back and legs, but she stretched my arms and Give a nice foot massage. When it was time to start teasing she oiled up my ass crack and reached down below to the boys. She got me hard as a rock before the flip. I will be back to 52XX on Irving.
    Looks like another shill for Lotus. Set to ignore.

  15. #39286

    Kelly sxl

    Quote Originally Posted by Flatline1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a pic of Kelly?
    Yes check cpd arrest mug shots. You can see her picture there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape