Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 40000
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39145

    Emily on Grand / Ogden now

    If you haven't seen previous posts, Emily left SXL and is now at the spa on Grand near Ogden. She's my regular go to and I usually only do a half hour. But yesterday I booked a full hour with her so I could tell her about the dangerous place one door to the east. More on that later. After an absolutely amazing session, we talked for quite a while. She said she left SXL because there was a lot of fighting amongst the girls. So she couldn't take it anymore, handed her keys to the owner, and said she quits. Got to say this was my first time at her new place, and I think it's much nicer and cleaner than SXL. Has a table shower too.

    She said she's worried because she doesn't have the contact info of more than like 10 guys, so she thinks her regulars won't know where to find her. So go make an appointment with her at the new place and show her some love.

    Talked about her back surgery too. She had a herniated disc, and all the cortisone shots and pain meds didn't help. After the surgery she's 100% better. She's also aware someone apparently posted that she was sick, but must have removed that post.

    Oh, also, you can go in the back door. I mean that literally, not figuratively, guys. Enter from the alley behind the building. This is nice because the 2 cameras pointing toward the sidewalk on Grand one door to the east are there for a reason. Very shady place owned by a legit mobster who's main goal in life is to rob you of every last dime you have. I'm not exaggerating. IYKYK. Not the right forum to talk about it, so let me know if you want to know more.

    For those that don't know Emily, she is a cute, young looking spinner type, who likes to call you daddy. Also does BB FS.

    Stay safe, and stay thirsty my friends.

  2. #39144
    Yeah there is but you'll probably need to tell them you're coming in the back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    The Orange website shows a photo of parking in the back. Is there an entrance to the spa from back there, or do you have to walk around to the front to get in?

  3. #39143

    Nunhouse

    New spot, has anyone tried it out yet?

    www.nunhouse88.com

  4. #39142

    Dumb Orange question

    The Orange website shows a photo of parking in the back. Is there an entrance to the spa from back there, or do you have to walk around to the front to get in?

  5. #39141

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Ok. I will go see Daisy Friday morning and let you know if she's a young tight 20 yo.
    Did you go see her? Was he correct?

  6. #39140

    Anney nice ass at Orange 18 beauty center

    Anney is top 2 kitty of 2026 for me.

    First, the pics are her. But they don't do her body justice. Similar to Yuki she has strong legs, and her ass is just great. I was mesmerized by the ass. If you're an ass man she's a must see. IMO it's rare to find a Chinese girl with this type of ass. And with strong legs comes great grip.

    Anyway nice relaxing massage, solid BBBJ. Started with asian cow girl but she was so tight, I stop her and switched to standing mish to warm her up first. Then epic doggy, the view and the grip was just great. Small waist with a nice ass. Went back to ACG great. Should've asked for RCG. Finished in mish GFE style.

    Anney, personally a must repeat. Sweet almost shy great strong body and amazing kitty.

  7. #39139

    Kendy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgordon630  [View Original Post]
    I would say she's pretty good. Yes talks a bit more than most. L1 only. But it's a decent massage and a quality L1 in my book. Also discrete location and clean. Both a plus. She's a bit older but good looking and fit for her age. If you are ok with L1 I'd recommend.
    I posted about her in Skokie forums. I can't contact her the past few weeks and the nobody answers the door. I think she is gone. But her massage was good but she talks too much and have GPS.

  8. #39138
    Quote Originally Posted by SkipF69  [View Original Post]
    Got a notice Anne sister visiting Chicago first time and is at JW rejuv. Saw her this morning. May is her name- she has been a red card in California the past 7 years. Excellent non rush service with focus on pleasing just like Anne. Did the VIP with good table shower, she squirted in oral, enjoyed RCG, CG, Mich, and also gave a very good full massage after with finish shower to fill the entire hour. She is a little older than Anne with slight baby damage, enhanced E cups and the same little butt like Anne. Yes, she has similar looks as her sister. She will be here a month or two. Highly recommend. SK.
    I got the same notice from Anne for May. I'll give her a try!

  9. #39137

    May (Goat Anne sister) at JW

    Got a notice Anne sister visiting Chicago first time and is at JW rejuv. Saw her this morning. May is her name- she has been a red card in California the past 7 years. Excellent non rush service with focus on pleasing just like Anne. Did the VIP with good table shower, she squirted in oral, enjoyed RCG, CG, Mich, and also gave a very good full massage after with finish shower to fill the entire hour. She is a little older than Anne with slight baby damage, enhanced E cups and the same little butt like Anne. Yes, she has similar looks as her sister. She will be here a month or two. Highly recommend. SK.

  10. #39136

    Summer at Star Hot

    Filed my tax refund kinda late but once it came in I figured I would treat myself to 2 girls. Star Hot just sent me pictures and isn't not too far from where I live now so I went there. Figured I would save you guys the time of asking for pictures and just post them since I got them. Naturally I asked the booker for 2 girls but when I got there Zoey was busy and I didn't want to wait so I just went with Summer and figured I could just come back for Zoey or go try out and try another girl. Anyways I am actually kinda glad I didn't get both girls because I am happy I could give all my attention to Summer. You guys already know sometimes it can be hit or miss and having 2 girls is sort of like dividing your attention but Summer was for sure a hit so I didn't need to gamble on the service. Summer is probably 5 feet tall and maybe 100 lbs. Tits are fake but still feel good. IMO Zoey is really cute.

    I am not going to bother saying too much about the shower. We all know their shower is a little small BUT the BBBJ was actually amazing. I am a real stickler when it comes to a good BBBJ usually complaining about girls using teeth or hardly being able to take half in but it was for sure on the better end of bbbjs I have gotten mongering. When we got back to the room she gave me the standard massage and got right back to the BBBJ. She went for the cover but I wanted her to continue the BBBJ for awhile and she seemed happy to do so based on how much I was enjoying it. Eventually I did tell her to go for the cover and we went into standing mish until I got a bit tired. I need to start working out again I am getting out of shape. She took it real good and I didn't get any complaints on depth nor was she limiting me. She didn't seem to mind me going at her cervix although I am usually aiming for that spot above the cervix so that might have helped. Upward curve ftw. We moved to CG so I could rest a bit and she was VERY enthusiastic. If I didn't already know most of these girls are numb I woulda swore her reactions were genuine but who really knows. Point is her reactions seemed legit and we all know you want to lean into the act whether it is real or not. Very vocal and eager to please. She has good stamina to say the least CG was solid. Once I recovered a bit we switched to doggy and she let me go at it for awhile until I pushed her onto the bed for some pronebone. Been really feeling that position lately. Grabbed the pillow and put it under her hips for a better angle. I REALLY gave it to her here and she was really vocal about it. Seemed like she was melting into the bed while pushing her hips up. Finished in the bag then went back for a quick shower cause my stomach and her back had some sweat. Would definitely consider repeating.

  11. #39135

    Return of Mila.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Hit up orange. Drew Mila. About 5' 5". On the slender side. Nice small butt, nice A cups. I did the $160.

    No kissing. And herassage WAS ACTUALLY GOOD! But MOST IMPORTANT girl can suck a dick!! She licked the balls too. She gagged herself several times. She got on top and slammed it into her cervix. Did standing mish and she never complained about going too deep. Flipped her for doggy and I pounder her did some gapping to see that pink pussy. One of the better experiences I have had here!
    I saw her a few weeks ago and was hoping / wondering if she was going to come back. Her BJ is very GFE and I couldn't wait to experience it again. I happened to text them this morning and they told me she was as back and starting today. Totally agree with your review. I let her get on top and she did all the work, never complained and never said she was tired. Vietnamese if you need to cross that off your to-do list.

  12. #39134

    Orange Mila

    Hit up orange. Drew Mila. About 5' 5". On the slender side. Nice small butt, nice A cups. I did the $160.

    No kissing. And herassage WAS ACTUALLY GOOD! But MOST IMPORTANT girl can suck a dick!! She licked the balls too. She gagged herself several times. She got on top and slammed it into her cervix. Did standing mish and she never complained about going too deep. Flipped her for doggy and I pounder her did some gapping to see that pink pussy. One of the better experiences I have had here!

  13. #39133

    Pacifico?

    Traffic took me a different way home from one of my accounts this week and I realized that it's not to far from Pacifico. Not seeing any reports on there for about a year so wondering if anyone has any recent info they could share? I see RM has something from about 2 months ago but don't have premium for them so not sure if it's real or a shill report.

  14. #39132
    Quote Originally Posted by LowTierGod  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why you think its shill. I know this place gets bad rep but Daisy is a sweet girl. House fee was 80 for an hour and I gave 180 donation. She did try to ask for more but didn't have any extra and she went with it.
    Ok. I will go see Daisy Friday morning and let you know if she's a young tight 20 yo.

  15. #39131

    Busted

    Quote Originally Posted by Scsco  [View Original Post]
    Think they posted on CL a month ago, there was a mid 20's Latina that called herself "Magarita" and offered up to nude L2 IIRC. There was another older woman there too but I never got her name. Tried calling again a little while ago but went straight to voicemail, guess I found out what happened.
    Yup looks like they were raided and shuttered by the city. People on Facebook were joking that they picked an terrible location since they're close to an Alderman's office.

    https://nadignewspapers.com/massage-...-by-vice-unit/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape