Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 733 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 10981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10861

    Lacey

    She's legit. 5-star. Def repeating. But what's crazy is last week she offered. 6 for the hr and now her ad says. 8. That's crazy.

    She's back on Oahu in June. On Maui in a couple weeks.

    Her OF is awesome too.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBla  [View Original Post]
    Anybody sampled this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey4you

  2. #10860

    Lacey Barnett

    Anybody sampled this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey4you

  3. #10859
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredterry99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl in person? She looks hot if it's truly her
    Brand new account posting fake TER link, click at your own risk.

  4. #10858

    She should be in the ROB category

    Yeah I first saw her on SA. Messaged back and forth. Was asking 8. 00 for a meet up. Pass. Then she started posting on tryst asking for 1. 500. Yikes. But YMMV. I'm sure she's good at what she does. Just not for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majima  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sophiahan

    Took the plunge and asked for a menu. I refused her screening and offered to meet up in public for a lunch date so we could verify each other. More miscommunication which led to her insulting me because I wanted to wait for payday to see her (sorry got to pay bills). Her demeanor through text didn't match up with how she presents herself on IG. Searched the forum and she apparently has had a different last name. Anyways, save your time and money and forget this one.

  5. #10857

    Natalie = Mariko

    Yes, you are correct. I used to see her at her apt in Waikiki but I think she was last at some room in CC.

    450 is kind of a lot. But years ago she was super sweet and I repeated a couple times so I'd be inclined to set up another appt with her. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiChef  [View Original Post]
    Aka Mariko? I thought she moved to the mainland.

  6. #10856

    Muscle Mommy?

    Not sure where to post this, but does anyone know / have any leads on muscle mommies?

  7. #10855
    Quote Originally Posted by Hwade1  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing this add, and it seems TGTBT, but the add has been up for awhile now and new pictures are being added. Anyone have any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mimisweet100
    This advertiser says: "I need 30% deposit for secure our time". The advertiser's lowest price for incall is $300, and lowest price for outcall is $350, so the advance deposit would be $90 for incall or $105 for outcall. Unless some credible forum members vouch for this advertiser, that seems like a lot to risk on a possible scammer.

  8. #10854

    Any intel?

    I keep seeing this add, and it seems TGTBT, but the add has been up for awhile now and new pictures are being added. Anyone have any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mimisweet100

  9. #10853
    Quote Originally Posted by Caasi29  [View Original Post]
    That's Natalie, she's been around for a while, photos aren't her exactly, but she looks somewhat similar, a lot of plastic surgery if that's your thing.
    Aka Mariko? I thought she moved to the mainland.

  10. #10852
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan4396  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't offer any of those services anymore only daty.
    Charging 450 now too.

  11. #10851
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickdaddyy808  [View Original Post]
    I've done a review on her before. Definitely not the girl in the pics but a cute Asian non the less. Damage was 350 and she hosted in a high rise in town. Open menu bbj, daty, lfk, COF and CIM. CIP was offered with test results, declined at first but took her up when I felt how wet she got from throating me. Saw her a couple times before she disappeared.
    She doesn't offer any of those services anymore only daty.

  12. #10850

    North Shore

    Any providers on the north shore anyone know about?

  13. #10849

    Not the girl in the pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredterry99  [View Original Post]
    https://theroticreveiw.com/reviews-natalie-hart/

    Has anyone seen this girl in person? She looks hot if it's truly her.
    I've done a review on her before. Definitely not the girl in the pics but a cute Asian non the less. Damage was 350 and she hosted in a high rise in town. Open menu bbj, daty, lfk, COF and CIM. CIP was offered with test results, declined at first but took her up when I felt how wet she got from throating me. Saw her a couple times before she disappeared.

  14. #10848
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredterry99  [View Original Post]
    https://theroticreveiw.com/reviews-natalie-hart/

    Has anyone seen this girl in person? She looks hot if it's truly her.
    That's Natalie, she's been around for a while, photos aren't her exactly, but she looks somewhat similar, a lot of plastic surgery if that's your thing.

  15. #10847

    Has Anyone Seen?

    https://theroticreveiw.com/reviews-natalie-hart/

    Has anyone seen this girl in person? She looks hot if it's truly her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape