Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 18688
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17668
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Eva and Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickyricky84  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the wonderful reviews on Eva and Dream recently. Both girls sound amazing and seem like excellent choices. Would love to hear your thoughts in further detail what you think the key similarities and differences are between the two? I have a friend who only lurks and doesn't post. He told me he's interested in trying one or the other. I'm trying to get some more intel for him so he can make a more informed decision.

    But told me he's going on a trip to see friends tomorrow and he's only got time for one girl today. Obviously both girls seem stellar, but who would you recommend if you only had time for one?
    Sorry it's taking so long to get back to you. I'm out of town for work. It's hard to say. They are both very good. It's a coin flip for me. I would suggest you have your lurker friend read the reviews on them and make his decision. Can't make a wrong decision with them. Hope he enjoys!!

    I also recommend sending me private messages. I might be able to respond quicker.

  2. #17667
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Eva and Dream

    Thanks for the wonderful reviews on Eva and Dream recently. Both girls sound amazing and seem like excellent choices. Would love to hear your thoughts in further detail what you think the key similarities and differences are between the two? I have a friend who only lurks and doesn't post. He told me he's interested in trying one or the other. I'm trying to get some more intel for him so he can make a more informed decision.

    But told me he's going on a trip to see friends tomorrow and he's only got time for one girl today. Obviously both girls seem stellar, but who would you recommend if you only had time for one?

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    Made it by Infinity today to see Eva. She greeted me at the door wearing some grey tight yoga pants and a yellow tight tube top shirt. Eva's always been one of my favorites but today she looked amazing!! She wasn't wearing makeup or much makeup showing off her natural beauty. There's something about when your with her she totally makes you forget your at a massage parlor and that your with your girlfriend. We started kissing and it didn't take long for things to heat up. Clothes off and hands all over each other. I stopped her from kissing me so I could get a look at her sexy body. She has an amazing body with beautiful breasts and a clean shaven pussy. I walked her to the edge of the table and sat her back and started kissing my way down to taste her. She has what I call a special talent if you know how to do it right she might just squirt. She definitely will let you know by her body movements and the way she adjusts her hips that she likes it. She also likes it when you're slow and gentle. With her first orgasm she didn't squirt but I kept on and that sent her over the edge where she was gushing and quivering on the table. I worked my way up so we could kiss. She's an amazing kisser too if that's your thing. When she got relaxed we both stood up and she squatted down giving me an amazing Blowjob. She had me on the edge a couple times and my legs were getting weak so I laid on the table and she put on the condom I brought and mounted me. This brought back memories because one of my first encounters with her she mounted me and I finished very quick. It's not my thing but I think she's the only girl I can remember to make me finish while on top. It didn't take long and I blew in the bag. She dropped down to her knees and slowly started grinding on me and said she was cumming. She was so wet and felt amazing. I pulled her down and started kissing her and we set there kissing and holding each other until it was time to clean up.

    If a Girlfriend experience is your thing. I promise you won't be disappointed! Today's session was very passionate. It truly was like I was with my girlfriend.

  3. #17666

    Strawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAttack1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Red 8 again to try the new lineup. Cute tiny asian greeted me and it was Strawberry. I think I caught her in a busy time because I had to wait a bit. And it might of contributed to her low level mood, but nonetheless our session was great. Cute face, got a little thickness to her, nice C cups, and fucks like a pornstar. What more can you ask for. Shower wasn't working so no TUMA this time but her performance made up for it. DFK BBBJ BBFS any position I wanted. BB greek and a first for me CIA. BB and greek each +100. I wish she was more into the session but I don't blame her. She probably saw 2 other guys before me and was tired but I can definitely see her in a bubbly mood. Overall I highly recommend.
    I had kind of the same underwhelming experience myself. She seemed pretty worn out, which was disappointing considering how hyped the reviews are on here. Maybe not bringing enough $$ played a part too, because she jokingly said "no pay, no play" out loud at one point LOL. That said, I still made the most of the session and she did make sure I had somewhat of a good time.

    Still wondering about Mandy though, because she definitely set the bar. Bueller?

  4. #17665

    Miya at K Spa

    Tried K Spa (Glendale) today, and saw Miya. Miya looks young in her mid 20's with a round face and high cheek bones. I'd say pretty in the face. Her body is tight. Definitely matches my estimate of her age. She had her hair dyes brown blonde type. I was very into her looks wise.

    In the room, started with undressing me and sitting on my lap while I'm naked and sensually slowly kissed me DFK. I'm getting hard. She feels it poking her. She gives excellent BBBJ. Then I asked 69. Then I gave her a back rub as she grind between my legs with her back to me. She turns around and dfk with me again. I had her stand up above my face as I eat her pink from under as she was squatting sort of. I slap her ass and tell her to sit on my hard cock. Suited up, RCG. CG. Missionary. Her tits were really nice C with pink suckable erasers. In missionary I pushed her limits in mish toward the end. Filled the bag and cleaned up.

    Service was good, has some vibes of GFE.

  5. #17664
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Mia at K-Spa

    Stopped by to say bye to Abby as she's leaving for break. When I walked in I was surprised to see Mia just got in from her Break. Sounds like she will be working here until the end of the month. She's been highly reviewed on this board and I can't wait to set up an appointment to see her. I'm sure she won't disappoint. She looks sexy as hell in her white miniskirt and her pink top. I was tempted as hell to take her in a room.

  6. #17663

    IRis latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by RiotoHay  [View Original Post]
    This one also is an upsell. She is beautiful but $50 HF but $300 tip. Nothing other than CBJ and FS. No messing around.

    https://phoenix-bodyrubs.bedpage.com.../13326774.html
    I stopped by 2 weeks ago, met Isabell and Sofia. I met with Isabell, paid house fee. Once in the room, requested tip for CBJ and FS $$ I showed her the add on RR that said $$ promo. She agreed to qv, very mechanical but she is smoking hot.

    5' tall at most, mm C's, small waist and BBL. She's Colombian, imo she looked better than Sofia. Typical lmp experience.

  7. #17662

    Amy at Blue Tide

    This will be my go-to place for solid massage with some great FS going on. Recently I was passing by and had some free time, and decided to check it again. Inside, the place still looks the same a typical AMP setup. This time though, when I walked in I was greeted by Amy who offered me the massage. Total stripper vibe on this girl. Her name was Amy but trust me I couldn't keep my eyes off her melons. Beautiful perfectly man-made titties it really cute face long brown hair.

    Now, she decided to handle all the negotiations upfront and asked what I wanted right away. Everything was on the table. In the end we agreed on BJ and FS. She started with a pretty decent massage, as I would expect, nice neck and shoulders massage, good work on the legs, lots of attention to the butt, and good teasing.

    Then a flip, she started getting between my legs and starting a well above average CBJ, I sucked her tits as I grabbed her ass too, then I had her hop on for some wild cowgirl riding. She was nice and tight.

    After this was done she insisted on giving me some more nice string massage as well (granted, it was late and the place was not exactly bustling with activity so not like they needed to kick me out to make room for the next customer). I've definitely spent more than 60 minutes there.

    This was a very good experience, will repeat soon!

  8. #17661

    Dream or Dreama

    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    Hate to bump my own post, but I'm completely with PowerZ and RNT1 on this one.

    This is something I've been saying since day one.

    I've been reading these forums daily for over two years, which is easily more than 1,000 reviews, and I still haven't seen a single meaningful negative report about her.

    I can't say that about any other popular girl in Arizona.

    At a certain point, repeated outcomes speak for themselves.

    Enough said.
    I'm jumping on the Dream bandwagon or as Mamason calls her Dreama. Beautiful, sexy and outstanding GFE.

  9. #17660
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    CANDY new girl at Red 8

    Got a message from Strawberry that one of her friends was going to start work today at 10:30. I told her I would be there to see the new girl. When I showed up she was just changing into her work clothes. She put on some sexy daisy duke shorts with a tight black spaghetti top. She has straight brown hair to the middle of her back. She also has a butterfly tattoo on her left hand. We all visited for a little bit and it sounds like she hasn't worked in awhile. Off to the room we went. I started undressing and she stepped out. When she came back in she came from behind me and grabbed my cock I turned around and we started kissing. You could tell she hasn't worked for a while. She seemed a little shy and timid at first but she definitely loosened up. I sat on the edge of the table and she started licking and sucking my nipples and stroking my cock. She started by sucking my balls and licking up and down my shaft. When she finally started sucking, she was doing something with her tongue at the same time. All I know is that it felt amazing. I sat back watched her sucking my cock. When she looks up at you with her dark brown eyes and long lashes while she's working your cock it's definitely makes you want to just finish with that. I had to taste her! I had her lay down and kissed my way down to her clean shaven pussy. You could feel it in her body it's been awhile since she's had someone lick her pussy. It didn't take long for the juices to start flowing and the hands start grabbing her boobs and the pillow. When she was ready to orgasm she hooked her leg around my head and said I'm cumming baby while clinching the pillow with both hands. At this point she was loosened up and she pulled me up and started aggressively making out with me. She kissed her way to my ear and said I want you to fuck me. I jumped up grabbed the condom I brought and she laid on the edge of the table and spreads her legs. I started by teasing her by rubbing and slapping my cock on her clit. She was still very wet and I started with long strokes. She definitely gets vocal and seems like she enjoys it. We did this until I had to see her from the back side so we started K-9 on the table. She definitely has a nice ass and great hips for hitting it from the back side. Once we got in a good rhythm she started pushing and grinding back. It felt amazing but I wanted to finish with a BBBJCIM. She pulled the condom off got down between my legs and made short work. It didn't take long and she sucked every drop out of me. She continued sucking for a couple minutes. Definitely seems like she enjoys sucking dick!

    She wanted to clean me up but I told her I wanted to rinse off. While I was in the shower Strawberry came in and started making out with me and dropped down and started sucking my cock. Definitely had me tempted to take her back in the room with Candy!

    Looks like the new line up should be Strawberry, Candy and Maggie until the end of the month.

  10. #17659
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    Hate to bump my own post, but I'm completely with PowerZ and RNT1 on this one.

    This is something I've been saying since day one.

    I've been reading these forums daily for over two years, which is easily more than 1,000 reviews, and I still haven't seen a single meaningful negative report about her.

    I can't say that about any other popular girl in Arizona.

    At a certain point, repeated outcomes speak for themselves.

    Enough said.
    I have to agree. Dream is a sure fire good time. Drop dead gorgeous, incredible BBBJ, and all around top performer.

  11. #17658
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    The Only Girl I Never Bothered Rating.

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    It had been 5 months since I'd seen Dream. How did I wait that long.

    Called Lucky and coordinated a time to see Dream. Showed up and it was as comfortable and natural as ever. She really is the GFE. No obnoxious tongue or weird hang ups. Just a very nice time. She gave me one of my top 3 BBBJ's this day. So wet, passionate and slow. She's very intuitive to my body and how it responded. What a great time. I could daty for hours on her. So tight and clean. After about 25 minutes of this I needed to go in so I covered up and enjoyed what she offered. Finished the last 15 minutes with a massage and she put me to sleep 💤.

    I highly recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    She really is one of the best!!
    Hate to bump my own post, but I'm completely with PowerZ and RNT1 on this one.

    This is something I've been saying since day one.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    She's the only spa girl I've never bothered rating because she's a 10 in every category.
    She belongs on the Mount Rushmore of the Arizona AMP world.
    She's also one of my all-time favorites.
    I've been reading these forums daily for over two years, which is easily more than 1,000 reviews, and I still haven't seen a single meaningful negative report about her.

    I can't say that about any other popular girl in Arizona.

    At a certain point, repeated outcomes speak for themselves.

    Enough said.

  12. #17657
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Dream the queen

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    It had been 5 months since I'd seen Dream. How did I wait that long.

    Called Lucky and coordinated a time to see Dream. Showed up and it was as comfortable and natural as ever. She really is the GFE. No obnoxious tongue or weird hang ups. Just a very nice time. She gave me one of my top 3 BBBJ's this day. So wet, passionate and slow. She's very intuitive to my body and how it responded. What a great time. I could daty for hours on her. So tight and clean. After about 25 minutes of this I needed to go in so I covered up and enjoyed what she offered. Finished the last 15 minutes with a massage and she put me to sleep 💤.

    I highly recommend.
    She really is one of the best!!

  13. #17656

    Dream \ Lucky Spa Peoria

    It had been 5 months since I'd seen Dream. How did I wait that long.

    Called Lucky and coordinated a time to see Dream. Showed up and it was as comfortable and natural as ever. She really is the GFE. No obnoxious tongue or weird hang ups. Just a very nice time. She gave me one of my top 3 BBBJ's this day. So wet, passionate and slow. She's very intuitive to my body and how it responded. What a great time. I could daty for hours on her. So tight and clean. After about 25 minutes of this I needed to go in so I covered up and enjoyed what she offered. Finished the last 15 minutes with a massage and she put me to sleep 💤.

    I highly recommend.

  14. #17655

    Red 8 Round 2

    Stopped by Red 8 again to try the new lineup. Cute tiny asian greeted me and it was Strawberry. I think I caught her in a busy time because I had to wait a bit. And it might of contributed to her low level mood, but nonetheless our session was great. Cute face, got a little thickness to her, nice C cups, and fucks like a pornstar. What more can you ask for. Shower wasn't working so no TUMA this time but her performance made up for it. DFK BBBJ BBFS any position I wanted. BB greek and a first for me CIA. BB and greek each +100. I wish she was more into the session but I don't blame her. She probably saw 2 other guys before me and was tired but I can definitely see her in a bubbly mood. Overall I highly recommend.

  15. #17654
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Eva at Infinity (HIGHLY RECOMMEND)

    Made it by Infinity today to see Eva. She greeted me at the door wearing some grey tight yoga pants and a yellow tight tube top shirt. Eva's always been one of my favorites but today she looked amazing!!She wasn't wearing makeup or much makeup showing off her natural beauty. There's something about when your with her she totally makes you forget your at a massage parlor and that your with your girlfriend. We started kissing and it didn't take long for things to heat up. Clothes off and hands all over each other. I stopped her from kissing me so I could get a look at her sexy body. She has an amazing body with beautiful breasts and a clean shaven pussy. I walked her to the edge of the table and sat her back and started kissing my way down to taste her. She has what I call a special talent if you know how to do it right she might just squirt. She definitely will let you know by her body movements and the way she adjusts her hips that she likes it. She also likes it when you're slow and gentle. With her first orgasm she didn't squirt but I kept on and that sent her over the edge where she was gushing and quivering on the table. I worked my way up so we could kiss. She's an amazing kisser too if that's your thing. When she got relaxed we both stood up and she squatted down giving me an amazing Blowjob. She had me on the edge a couple times and my legs were getting weak so I laid on the table and she put on the condom I brought and mounted me. This brought back memories because one of my first encounters with her she mounted me and I finished very quick. It's not my thing but I think she's the only girl I can remember to make me finish while on top. It didn't take long and I blew in the bag. She dropped down to her knees and slowly started grinding on me and said she was cumming. She was so wet and felt amazing. I pulled her down and started kissing her and we set there kissing and holding each other until it was time to clean up.

    If a Girlfriend experience is your thing. I promise you won't be disappointed! Today's session was very passionate. It truly was like I was with my girlfriend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape