Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1236 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 18527
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18047

    Code names

    I'm guessing it's the Chinese Goose Massage. If that's it, then say it and quit playing games.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJacks60  [View Original Post]
    Agree 100% with Eddy. That being said: "The term "Cobra Chicken" is a popular internet slang name for the Canada Goose. ".

  2. #18046

    Goose

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    For the name of a place? Officially the dumbest thing I've ever seen on this board. There are better things you can say or not say, I should say, here but I'm not going to break out my "Little Orphan Annie secret decoder pin"! That's crazy. LOL!!
    Agree 100% with Eddy. That being said: "The term "Cobra Chicken" is a popular internet slang name for the Canada Goose. ".

  3. #18045

    Code names

    What the fuck! I have been on here for years and I don't have any idea where the Flower Shop or the Cantonese Chicken is located. But I learn as LEO closes them. Therefore, the obscure names inhibit us that may be interested.

  4. #18044

    Code?

    For the name of a place? Officially the dumbest thing I've ever seen on this board. There are better things you can say or not say, I should say, here but I'm not going to break out my "Little Orphan Annie secret decoder pin"! That's crazy. LOL!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceenote  [View Original Post]
    I am not a fan of code names for AMPs like they were doing for a while in the Indianapolis thread, but this one wasn't so difficult. There is a fair number of mongers here that couldn't google their way out of a wet paper bag. Once you know what a cobra chicken is, with any knowledge at all about Cincy AMPs, you will have the location. I believe in you. You can do it!

  5. #18043

    Cobra Chicken

    I am not a fan of code names for AMPs like they were doing for a while in the Indianapolis thread, but this one wasn't so difficult. There is a fair number of mongers here that couldn't google their way out of a wet paper bag. Once you know what a cobra chicken is, with any knowledge at all about Cincy AMPs, you will have the location. I believe in you. You can do it!

  6. #18042

    Cobra Chicken

    I am not a fan of code names for AMPs like they were doing for a while in the Indianapolis thread, but this one wasn't so difficult. There is a fair number of mongers here that couldn't google their way out of a wet paper bag. Once you know what a cobra chicken is, with any knowledge at all about Cincy AMPs, you will have the location. I believe in you. You can do it!

  7. #18041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Serene

    Stop messaging me for contact info please. Joker is the gatekeeper and I've not had the info shared with me. If I did, I'd still tell you to contact Joker.

  8. #18040

    Cantonese cobra chicken

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardBrannon  [View Original Post]
    I heard tell that someone stopped in and drew Sunny. Friendly and affectionate, lots of little kisses, but after a few minutes of massage wanted to switch roles and spent most of the time getting massaged (which was fun for the first few, but after 10 or so was kind of repetitive). Eventually had some topless fun and an L1. 80.
    Which place is this?

  9. #18039

    Say huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardBrannon  [View Original Post]
    I heard tell that someone stopped in and drew Sunny. Friendly and affectionate, lots of little kisses, but after a few minutes of massage wanted to switch roles and spent most of the time getting massaged (which was fun for the first few, but after 10 or so was kind of repetitive). Eventually had some topless fun and an L1. 80.
    Cantonese Cobra Chicken? I have never seen this name in a post before. Can you give us better / more information of which AMP you are speaking of?

    Nytehawk.

  10. #18038
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardBrannon  [View Original Post]
    I heard tell that someone stopped in and drew Sunny. Friendly and affectionate, lots of little kisses, but after a few minutes of massage wanted to switch roles and spent most of the time getting massaged (which was fun for the first few, but after 10 or so was kind of repetitive). Eventually had some topless fun and an L1. 80.
    Very very interesting. Could you messaged me details? I would love to try.

  11. #18037
    Quote Originally Posted by FishIsYummy  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if there is a backdoor or rear parking at Sakura, but there's a shared parking lot in front. I've only ever parked there.

    Just go in. They'll ask how long you want. When they're done with your back, they'll have you flip over and then negotiate. Roaming is allowed, so if you touch during the massage that sets pretty clear signals.

    Expect a house fee of $60 for an hour. Dunno how much 30 minutes is. Expect up to $$ for FS on top of the house fee.

    Mimi gives decent massages and seems to actually enjoy what she does. She's also like the manager of Sakura or something. People are excited for her to be back because service in general seems to be substantially better when she's there, and she's been out of the country for several weeks.

    Is she still 100% legit?
    Thank you. Appreciate it. I'll have to check it out this week.

  12. #18036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Serene

    Message sent.

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    Serene contacted me today and said she needs to pay some bills and could use some customers.

    If you do not know her you can search this thread to find out about her. If you are a senior and need her number contact me.

    Stay safe.

  13. #18035

    Cantonese cobra chicken

    I heard tell that someone stopped in and drew Sunny. Friendly and affectionate, lots of little kisses, but after a few minutes of massage wanted to switch roles and spent most of the time getting massaged (which was fun for the first few, but after 10 or so was kind of repetitive). Eventually had some topless fun and an L1. 80.

  14. #18034
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan1966  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to an AMP in many years. What does a guy need to know to get what he hopes to get? Do you go through the front door at Sakura, or is there a back lot? How many roses does a guy need to have to get what you did?

    Sorry for all the questions. Just VERY intrigued, and I'm a bachelor for the week, so thought I would try one out.

    By the way, this Mimi must be something with all the reports of when she's coming back.
    I'm not sure if there is a backdoor or rear parking at Sakura, but there's a shared parking lot in front. I've only ever parked there.

    Just go in. They'll ask how long you want. When they're done with your back, they'll have you flip over and then negotiate. Roaming is allowed, so if you touch during the massage that sets pretty clear signals.

    Expect a house fee of $60 for an hour. Dunno how much 30 minutes is. Expect up to $$ for FS on top of the house fee.

    Mimi gives decent massages and seems to actually enjoy what she does. She's also like the manager of Sakura or something. People are excited for her to be back because service in general seems to be substantially better when she's there, and she's been out of the country for several weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    Serene contacted me today and said she needs to pay some bills and could use some customers.

    If you do not know her you can search this thread to find out about her. If you are a senior and need her number contact me.

    Stay safe.
    Is she still 100% legit?

  15. #18033
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Was desperate so went to Sakura knowing mimi not back yet.

    Drew sophia. Nice body, nice tits.

    Gave a 5 minute massage rub and turned me over.

    10 minutes of BBBJ, she stopped and went straight to cowgirl rode me hard for quite a while, rolled her over for mish.

    She called another girl in to help finish me off, I didn't get her name but nice body.

    Turned sophia to doggy pounding her for long time, both girls were kissing and sucking, fucking me at same time.

    Other girl finished me off with BBBJ cim I think she swallowed didn't see her spit.

    Went way over 1/2 hour.

    It was fun, glad I stopped, she said 2 weeks for mimi back.
    I haven't been to an AMP in many years. What does a guy need to know to get what he hopes to get? Do you go through the front door at Sakura, or is there a back lot? How many roses does a guy need to have to get what you did?

    Sorry for all the questions. Just VERY intrigued, and I'm a bachelor for the week, so thought I would try one out.

    By the way, this Mimi must be something with all the reports of when she's coming back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape