Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 33187
-
05-23-26 15:47 #32857Regular Member

Posts: 6Jennifer / JJ / Devine
She is a cash and dasher. And a drug addict.
Originally Posted by Mike324
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 11:28 #32856Senior Member

Posts: 417Anna
Is she still around? Hasn't posted an ad in a while.
Originally Posted by Saari253
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 09:49 #32855Regular Member

Posts: 17She's like my favorite girl. Definitely the best I've had here so far.
Originally Posted by Saari253
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 06:27 #32854Senior Member

Posts: 433Anns
Photos are ok. I just think that girls with septum piercings look like they have boogers hanging out.
Originally Posted by Saari253
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 16:20 #32853Senior Member

Posts: 65Sexy Sassy
Had the absolute pleasure of kicking off the holiday weekend with Sexy Sassy and she was exactly what I was looking for. Easy setup, zero drama and lots of fun from start to finish. She's the MILFy type and GFE for sure, so it was an hour well spent and very glad she's back, as I hope to see her again soon. Lots of kissing, multiple BBBJ's, a little DATY and the best reverse cowgirl I've had in a long time. She's a sweetheart that rides like a champ and I'm a happy camper.
-
05-22-26 13:34 #32852Senior Member

Posts: 236Hannah Sweetz
I was one of the reviews on TER. I would not recommend at all. I gave the experience a 2/10 (should have stayed home).
-
05-22-26 07:17 #32851Senior Member

Posts: 523Hannah Sweetz
Hey Kenal1, it's always a YMMV thing, but here is enough to say its's not worth it.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 22:29 #32850Senior Member

Posts: 29Anna
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205219551
Absolutely worth the visit. Very bubbly personality. Never checked the clock. Actually wanted to bullshit a little. Refreshing change from the normal in Cincinnati.
-
05-21-26 12:40 #32849Senior Member

Posts: 353This is how bad the hobby has fell.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 10:25 #32848Senior Member

Posts: 27Too many contacts
Huge waste of time for a no show. Delhi girl not worth the gamble. Next.
Originally Posted by Bhahn097
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 17:15 #32847Senior Member

Posts: 196Red head Hamiltonhamilton
Don't waste your time. Horrible experience. Get there. Way bigger than pics, complains about BBBJ then gives a bad one. Never said any no's but I cim and she complained about that too. Didn't want to give her the roses but whatever. Don't bother or stick to the shops.
-
05-20-26 12:53 #32846Senior Member

Posts: 48Hah! I tried multiple and she responded from the one in the text of the current post (not the header).
Originally Posted by Bhahn097
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 18:55 #32845Senior Member

Posts: 288Shrek!
I had no idea that Shrek was tricking now! Good lord, there ain't enough bourbon in KY!
Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 14:10 #32844Senior Member

Posts: 313Dawn
I saw her a few times right after she finished her visit with her uncle. Had a great time, then she jacked her rates and it was nope out.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
I have to say, if she AI'd her pics and more, it would be a Barbie head on her body.
-
05-19-26 10:04 #32843Senior Member

Posts: 260Incall 1 Hour US $400
Her secrethostess ad from 2025 says her rate is $400 incall. That must have been for 12 hour date! She never made $400 for a 1 hour appointment in her life, unless that monger was on drugs as well! Her normal 1 hour rate was $200.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




