High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 354 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 5305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5215

    YG Busted

    Quote Originally Posted by Race68  [View Original Post]
    It says YG Therapy on Secor Road in the Article.
    Based on some comments here, it seemed like YG was offering FS. Seems to be the places LE target.

    Are there any other message boards similar to this where information could be gathered?

    Also, it's an election year. Seems like things seem to happen during election years.

    Just my opinion, based on observation.

  2. #5214
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    Umm hey bud, if you would have scrolled a little further down in the article it clearly states they were arrested at YG on Secor.
    That was not there this morning. I see the article was updated 2 hours ago. They did not even edit the part about not disclosing the location.

  3. #5213
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    They are not disclosing the location. Based on the charges, ICE will be handling them. Does not appear to have anyone caught up in the event other than them. https://www.13abc.com/2026/05/19/two...-brothel-bust/.
    Umm hey bud, if you would have scrolled a little further down in the article it clearly states they were arrested at YG on Secor.

  4. #5212

    YG Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    They are not disclosing the location. Based on the charges, ICE will be handling them. Does not appear to have anyone caught up in the event other than them. https://www.13abc.com/2026/05/19/two...-brothel-bust/.
    It says YG Therapy on Secor Road in the Article.

  5. #5211

    Bust

    They are not disclosing the location. Based on the charges, ICE will be handling them. Does not appear to have anyone caught up in the event other than them. https://www.13abc.com/2026/05/19/two...-brothel-bust/.

  6. #5210

    Let's Relax on Central

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariocart2021  [View Original Post]
    Did any one try lets Relax spa and do the offer anything more than HJ?
    Let's Relax is kind of my "go to" spot. The girls are from an agency so they change frequently. I have always found that you can get a HJ from any of the girls. Most are willing to do a little more for a little larger tip. If you are looking for FS, I'm not sure you will find it there. I can normally get top up and pants down for a reasonable amount.

    If you look back on some of my posts about let's relax, there used to be a girl there that you did not want pants to go down. Do a search for stinky.

  7. #5209

    Lets relax spa

    Did any one try lets Relax spa and do the offer anything more than HJ?

  8. #5208

    Massage parlor next to Goodwill on Executive Pkwy

    Just curious about this place, I was going to check it out Wed. Night but it was after 8, closed and dark.

  9. #5207

    Lady Spa on Bernath 👎

    Stopped by Lady Spa earlier in the week. Was there in November and it was not a great experience. It's been 6 months, they are running ads saying new girls, so I thought I would give it another try.

    5 for 30 minutes. At 1:00 I'm on the table ready to go. She does a short dry rub, then a short oil / cream rub.

    At 1:10 I flip. $ for HE, top up, pants down, latex glove again.

    At 1:22 I'm starting to get dressed to leave.

    I WON'T be going back until someone gives a good review of this place.

    P.S. Not the most sanitary place. The towel I used to cover up with to start was on the floor pretty quick. While I was getting dressed she picked up the towel, rolled it up nice and near and placed it on the massage table for the next person. I also noticed a wet spot on the sheet near the center of the table. She wiped it with one of the used wet towels and moved on.

  10. #5206

    Lily Followup

    Thanks to ShortChime for pioneering at Lily. I was around and intrigued last week so I took a second look. Same experience. Good massage. I saw two providers there. Probably a 40 yo and a 60. I got the 60. I tried all my tricks just to get her eyes on the prize but she dove for the sheet. Draping wasn't 100% but I don't think anything peaked out more than once or twice and zero contact. There was sheet tucking every time I thought things were loosening up.

    Would not repeat.

  11. #5205

    Sky

    Blue tells me new girl to replace Sara next Monday. She didn't know her name though.

  12. #5204

    Yg

    Had time for a short visit on the way home this week. My girl was Anna. Handed her $50 when she put me in the room, she started to tell me a half hour was $60 and I said SINCE WHEN? And she said $50 was OK. Asked for light touch no oil, was some tease but one of the least sensual soft touch massages I've ever had even once she went hands on. She told me to flip when I was ready so after a bit I did, asked about prices and she offered CBJ, no option for bare, for $100 which is likely one of the least GPS deals I've had. I could tell she had some skills but she didn't really use them, was just going through the motions. Not as enjoyable without at least a little chemistry. After I popped she said "good, now I can go eat dinner". Her English seemed decent. I'd say 5 foot 5, medium build, bee cups and an OK ass, probably 125 or 130 lbs.

    I wish we had a place with a couple of fun girls that stuck around instead of rotating so often. That was one of Sky's best qualities when it was Chang Mi.

  13. #5203

    Yg

    Quote Originally Posted by Codyrocks  [View Original Post]
    I was in Toledo for the first time in a long time. Visited YG early afternoon for the first time. When I lived in the area, I frequented this location when it was the other name. . Girl that was assigned to me in the room. Was a little ugly. I requested another, and I drew Mia. Nice face. Cute. Okay body. Went with it. 1 hour with a TS request. Took me back to the shower, was very thorough and her hands were roaming. Asked for a sauna before going back to the room. Mia couldn't get it to work. Then CoCo came and tried to help. Big bombs, she was dressed up with business pants and a scarf like she was shopping. I then asked, how about 2 girls? Coco and Mia said yes! Back to the room, dual massage naked. Played with all parts and the anus. With deep kissing with both. On the flip, Coco sat on my face while Mia gave me a BJ and then took a ride. Then I stood up, they changed the condom, and Coco gave me a BJ while standing up. Then she laid on the table and I banged her while standing up and Mia played with my ball sack. I turned Coco over and finished doggy while MIA was behind me licking my neck. On the finish, full clean up and several hot towels. Not the best looking duo, but had a lot of fun. Little over an hour with TS, great duo massage, and duo FS. Walked out spending about $$70 . Had some money to spend. Was worth it to me with no hassles. The 70 was for the hour.
    Great report & what a bargain, I remember someone did this last summer at Sky & for some reason he paid $$.

  14. #5202

    Good AMP's

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevySub  [View Original Post]
    Are there any good AMP's in Toledo or surrounding areas?
    Can you be more specific about your wishes! If you can't, I suggest you read through 30 pages of posts in this forum and make your own decision.

  15. #5201

    AMP's

    Are there any good AMP's in Toledo or surrounding areas?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape