Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 251 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 3759
This blog is moderated by Zauriel
  1. #3684
    Quote Originally Posted by BeegDick  [View Original Post]
    Care to share the details? We have been talking for quite some time and our schedules are about to align and meet up next week. I have some reservations about her but if you have seen her. Any insight would help before I pull the plug. She is willing to drive 3 hours just to meet me and that just seems like a red flag as no one ever does that. Thoughts?
    Apologies for the delay man. I never ended up seeing her, and all the DM was pretty much the exact same thing you called out, her willingness to drive lot distances to meet immediately screamed red flag.

    Did you end up meeting?

  2. #3683

    Paige

    Was reminiscing on the best experience I've ever had in the hobby. It was short-lived but my God she was perfect. She would bring you to her room and instantly drop to her knees. Her tight body was incredible and pussy was 10/10. She asked to drop my load in her and I obliged. Only provided I've ever done BB with. I would pay some serious $$ to relive that again. Would love to know what happened, although I have a good guess her lifestyle may have taken hold.

    Cheers!

  3. #3682

    SA vs SB revisited

    I know this topic comes up often and curious what others have recently explained on SA and SB? SB certainly costs more. SA has historically produced better results for me, but the past few months, SB has been on fire and I've had great success. Six months ago, SB was low success. However, SB still has shenanigans going on where they show 50 girls are online today (BS) and 10 randoms sending me messages (More BS) and you got to pay to read the messages. Inconvenient and costly business model from my perspective, but profitable to theirs.

  4. #3681
    Quote Originally Posted by RCuriosity  [View Original Post]
    Dm'd you linx.
    Care to share the details? We have been talking for quite some time and our schedules are about to align and meet up next week. I have some reservations about her but if you have seen her. Any insight would help before I pull the plug. She is willing to drive 3 hours just to meet me and that just seems like a red flag as no one ever does that. Thoughts?

  5. #3680

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by Incockneeto721  [View Original Post]
    I had a crazy dream lastnight. In my dream a good friend of mine asked me to find a select few gentlemen who are legit and won't waist her time and money. I've known this girl in my dreams for many years and she is far above any other girl on the greenville market. Her name is Kendra. She is 5 ft 2 inch 120 lb blonde. In amazing shape. Has a sexy face and her body is 10/10. She is super sweet and has no demons. In my dream she wanted me to find about 10 dudes that she can see over a week period. This is a once in a blue moon thing for her. She doesn't do this often. And she is only doing it for personal financial goals. In the dream she wanted 250/300/500. It may be a little bit higher then the average price but. You won't have to deal with bullshit. And everytime I've dreamt about my friend she has been drop dead gorgeous, hands down the series chick I've ever seen on any of the dream posts. So message me if you would like the contact info and deetsfrom my dream. I'm not a senior member, but senior members get priority. Like I said. My dream had Limited availability so hmu asap.
    Inbox is full. PM me if possible.

  6. #3679
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacemanfl  [View Original Post]
    She sounds perfect. DM me if she's still looking.
    DM me as well. I'm game.

  7. #3678

    Kendra

    She sounds perfect. DM me if she's still looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incockneeto721  [View Original Post]
    I had a crazy dream lastnight. In my dream a good friend of mine asked me to find a select few gentlemen who are legit and won't waist her time and money. I've known this girl in my dreams for many years and she is far above any other girl on the greenville market. Her name is Kendra. She is 5 ft 2 inch 120 lb blonde. In amazing shape. Has a sexy face and her body is 10/10. She is super sweet and has no demons. In my dream she wanted me to find about 10 dudes that she can see over a week period. This is a once in a blue moon thing for her. She doesn't do this often. And she is only doing it for personal financial goals. In the dream she wanted 250/300/500. It may be a little bit higher then the average price but. You won't have to deal with bullshit. And everytime I've dreamt about my friend she has been drop dead gorgeous, hands down the series chick I've ever seen on any of the dream posts. So message me if you would like the contact info and deetsfrom my dream. I'm not a senior member, but senior members get priority. Like I said. My dream had Limited availability so hmu asap.

  8. #3677

    Milly

    Quote Originally Posted by Linx95  [View Original Post]
    Any have any info? She is very eager to meet up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-c1c7ba405078
    Dm'd you linx.

  9. #3676

    Kendra

    Sir your inbox is full. Tried to reach out to you about her.

    PM if you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incockneeto721  [View Original Post]
    I had a crazy dream lastnight. In my dream a good friend of mine asked me to find a select few gentlemen who are legit and won't waist her time and money. I've known this girl in my dreams for many years and she is far above any other girl on the greenville market. Her name is Kendra. She is 5 ft 2 inch 120 lb blonde. In amazing shape. Has a sexy face and her body is 10/10. She is super sweet and has no demons. In my dream she wanted me to find about 10 dudes that she can see over a week period. This is a once in a blue moon thing for her. She doesn't do this often. And she is only doing it for personal financial goals. In the dream she wanted 250/300/500. It may be a little bit higher then the average price but. You won't have to deal with bullshit. And everytime I've dreamt about my friend she has been drop dead gorgeous, hands down the series chick I've ever seen on any of the dream posts. So message me if you would like the contact info and deetsfrom my dream. I'm not a senior member, but senior members get priority. Like I said. My dream had Limited availability so hmu asap.

  10. #3675

    Milly

    Any have any info? She is very eager to meet up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-c1c7ba405078

  11. #3674
    Ditto on her. But I would add trying to steal my car, and attempt to lure me in to an ambush with her pimp boyfriend at the time.

    This was at least 7 years ago. I did contact her on SA when I saw her ad last month. Said that she had cleaned up. Minimum 4 to meet.

    NFW boys. Danger Will Rogers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsinatl67  [View Original Post]
    Professional SB leach, scammer, and I'd fraud. Stay away if you value your time and money.

    Pics are 3 plus years old. I have no contact data, No DM please.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-9ca3f5924ce2

  12. #3673

    Limited availability Kendra

    I had a crazy dream lastnight. In my dream a good friend of mine asked me to find a select few gentlemen who are legit and won't waist her time and money. I've known this girl in my dreams for many years and she is far above any other girl on the greenville market. Her name is Kendra. She is 5 ft 2 inch 120 lb blonde. In amazing shape. Has a sexy face and her body is 10/10. She is super sweet and has no demons. In my dream she wanted me to find about 10 dudes that she can see over a week period. This is a once in a blue moon thing for her. She doesn't do this often. And she is only doing it for personal financial goals. In the dream she wanted 250/300/500. It may be a little bit higher then the average price but. You won't have to deal with bullshit. And everytime I've dreamt about my friend she has been drop dead gorgeous, hands down the series chick I've ever seen on any of the dream posts. So message me if you would like the contact info and deetsfrom my dream. I'm not a senior member, but senior members get priority. Like I said. My dream had Limited availability so hmu asap.

  13. #3672

    Mellisa, Taylor, etc

    Professional SB leach, scammer, and I'd fraud. Stay away if you value your time and money.

    Pics are 3 plus years old. I have no contact data, No DM please.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-9ca3f5924ce2

  14. #3671
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one with the 828 phone number?
    I don't recall that area code. Within the last year, she's used at least five different numbers so I could be mistaken. I'll hear from her for about a month and then she goes dark for two or three months and then she pops up with another number, she's a lot of fun. She doesn't say no to anything. So deep throat you right there in your car or meet you at a hotel. She's down for anything like I said.

  15. #3670

    Need new UTR

    Was wondering if anyone had a UTR that needs a new client. Looking for a new one. I like the 30 and olders. Even the closer to 70's. LOL.

    Let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape