Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 40028
-
05-19-26 18:08 #39293Senior Member

Posts: 45Where is Chicago 521.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 15:29 #39292Senior Member

Posts: 770Report post
The bottom left of each post has a button for Report Post. Click that button and I think you choose Other and type Shill. You can also click on the user's name Upper Left and click the dropdown for block user. You will see that they posted but not see the post.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 13:21 #39291Senior Member

Posts: 265
Originally Posted by GnogginFan
[View Original Post]
Does this summer have a mole on her forehead?
Originally Posted by Throwaway5192
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 12:58 #39290Senior Member

Posts: 638I don't know how to contact the admins so I will just message on here and maybe someone can answer this question but is there a way I can sticky a note on top of the thread for known shills? It would be helpful for any newcomers on the site.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 11:13 #39289Senior Member

Posts: 175Any AMPs near and Ogden and W Madison?
Anyone know if there are Any AMPs or apts near and Ogden and W Madison? Preferably less than a mile or 2 away.
-
05-19-26 11:04 #39288Senior Member

Posts: 34Same Yuki
It's the Same Yuki that has been getting reviewed here and there for the past couple of months. She's been floating around from place to place. The "kegels" Yuki with a grip. All the reviews seem to be favorable. She will treat you well.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
The place is a bit of a dump.
-
05-19-26 07:13 #39287Senior Member

Posts: 561Shill
Looks like another shill for Lotus. Set to ignore.
Originally Posted by Knurchlew
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 22:18 #39286Banned Member

Posts: 317Kelly sxl
Yes check cpd arrest mug shots. You can see her picture there.
Originally Posted by Flatline1
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 16:37 #39285Senior Member

Posts: 33Anyone have a pic of Kelly?
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 23:15 #39284Banned Member

Posts: 10Lotus SPA at Irving park
Cherry met me at the door she was cute, wearing a very skimpy skirt. She let me into one of the rooms I paid the house for hour she left and came back right away pulled off my towel and proceeded to spank my butt which let me know that she was ready to play. She gave a medium weight fairly good massage used her for hands a lot to get down in my back and shoulders whenever she was near she allowed me to Rome on her bottom and between her thighs but whenever I tried to slide in a finger she pulled away. Candy her massage was way better than I would have thought. You can tell she's had actual training. Not only did she rub my back and legs, but she stretched my arms and Give a nice foot massage. When it was time to start teasing she oiled up my ass crack and reached down below to the boys. She got me hard as a rock before the flip. I will be back to 52XX on Irving.
-
05-17-26 22:14 #39283Senior Member

Posts: 53Thanks
Thanks for the info. I will check them out!
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 21:48 #39282Senior Member

Posts: 1605North Hair beauty and Foot Massage or East Ryhtem are solid places.
Originally Posted by MpDuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 20:44 #39281Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanks for the info on May. I'll probably try to see her tomorrow but I'm also wondering if this is the Monica I've seen many talk about. Someone please share.
Originally Posted by Member#3148
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 19:05 #39280Senior Member

Posts: 265Yuki chi521
Anyone see Yuki at Chicago 521?
I drove past their place it lookalike a real dump but I got too hungry before I went in and bailed in seeing her. I want to see Shirley at Orange as well but she's not in till tomorrow. Hoping some marines already when in before me and can share intel.
-
05-17-26 16:16 #39279Regular Member

Posts: 11Chicago Riverwalk Recommendations
Hey yall, I'm visiting for the 1st time next weekend and wanted to know some of the good spas in the area with FS. I'm also planning to visit Chinatown so stuff around there would be good too, thanks!












Reply With Quote




