Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 18529
-
05-21-26 18:55 #18049Senior Member

Posts: 211Reaching for the summit
With the lack of coms from Sakura, I decided to venture off and see where the wind would take me. I landed at summit. I know it's mentioned as strictly legit, but I was just out looking for a change. Walked in and saw a beautiful gilf. Like stunning in my book. She took me to a room and said another girl would be with me but I'd have to wait. I tried all my tricks to get her to do the massage, but it wasn't happening. I wait 20 minutes, the time of which I used to scroll porn and play with my nuts, I figured that's the only play I would be getting (I was correct). Finally the girl comes in and she's cute, but nothing incredible, like I can't even pick something that would be a stand out. Just random Asian lady. Maybe 25 but who really knows. She gave me an excellent massage. Hot stones and everything. Not even a close to a goods graze to be had. First massage experience where I didn't even get hard. But, she was good at massage.
Damage $. 60 hour. Tip $40 (that's my lowest tip level, she got that for having to touch my fat ass).
Would I go back? If I needed a legit massage, certainly. But that's never been something I've needed. It's probably the nicest parlor I've been to in Ohio. They obviously take care of the place, so they must do good business. So that leads me to believe there's folks in the market for their services.
Summary, nice place, nice therapists, great massage, incredible mama San. If I could get her, I guess I might go back, just to look into her eyes while she rubs my forehead. (And I think about my cock in her pretty mouth) NOTE: I'm a gilf hound, your thoughts of her may be very different from mine. If anyone has a good gilf they think would like to rub my fat ass, let me know.
-
05-20-26 13:14 #18048Regular Member

Posts: 15Serene
Got a chance to meet Serene, thanks Joker. Had a great time with her, not a clock watcher at all. Def worth the drive up north. May be slightly older than what I had assumed (I was thinking mid 30's before going in), but regardless has a great body! Also. Won't be sharing digits, Joker is the gatekeeper for her contact as mentioned on here. But highly recommend!
-
05-20-26 11:11 #18047Senior Member

Posts: 50Code names
I'm guessing it's the Chinese Goose Massage. If that's it, then say it and quit playing games.
Originally Posted by BlueJacks60
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 07:19 #18046Senior Member

Posts: 83Goose
Agree 100% with Eddy. That being said: "The term "Cobra Chicken" is a popular internet slang name for the Canada Goose. ".
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 06:45 #18045Senior Member

Posts: 71Code names
What the fuck! I have been on here for years and I don't have any idea where the Flower Shop or the Cantonese Chicken is located. But I learn as LEO closes them. Therefore, the obscure names inhibit us that may be interested.
-
05-19-26 19:48 #18044Senior Member

Posts: 346Code?
For the name of a place? Officially the dumbest thing I've ever seen on this board. There are better things you can say or not say, I should say, here but I'm not going to break out my "Little Orphan Annie secret decoder pin"! That's crazy. LOL!!
Originally Posted by Ceenote
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 18:04 #18043Senior Member

Posts: 523Cobra Chicken
I am not a fan of code names for AMPs like they were doing for a while in the Indianapolis thread, but this one wasn't so difficult. There is a fair number of mongers here that couldn't google their way out of a wet paper bag. Once you know what a cobra chicken is, with any knowledge at all about Cincy AMPs, you will have the location. I believe in you. You can do it!
-
05-19-26 17:56 #18042Senior Member

Posts: 523Cobra Chicken
I am not a fan of code names for AMPs like they were doing for a while in the Indianapolis thread, but this one wasn't so difficult. There is a fair number of mongers here that couldn't google their way out of a wet paper bag. Once you know what a cobra chicken is, with any knowledge at all about Cincy AMPs, you will have the location. I believe in you. You can do it!
-
05-19-26 15:25 #18041Senior Member

Posts: 121Serene
Stop messaging me for contact info please. Joker is the gatekeeper and I've not had the info shared with me. If I did, I'd still tell you to contact Joker.
-
05-19-26 12:24 #18040Senior Member

Posts: 598Cantonese cobra chicken
Which place is this?
Originally Posted by HowardBrannon
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 12:16 #18039Senior Member

Posts: 208Say huh?
Cantonese Cobra Chicken? I have never seen this name in a post before. Can you give us better / more information of which AMP you are speaking of?
Originally Posted by HowardBrannon
[View Original Post]
Nytehawk.
-
05-19-26 11:06 #18038Senior Member

Posts: 121Very very interesting. Could you messaged me details? I would love to try.
Originally Posted by HowardBrannon
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 06:36 #18037Senior Member

Posts: 37Thank you. Appreciate it. I'll have to check it out this week.
Originally Posted by FishIsYummy
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 17:19 #18036Senior Member

Posts: 121Serene
Message sent.
Originally Posted by JokerAlways
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 16:12 #18035Regular Member

Posts: 21Cantonese cobra chicken
I heard tell that someone stopped in and drew Sunny. Friendly and affectionate, lots of little kisses, but after a few minutes of massage wanted to switch roles and spent most of the time getting massaged (which was fun for the first few, but after 10 or so was kind of repetitive). Eventually had some topless fun and an L1. 80.










Reply With Quote






