Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 18218
-
05-19-26 15:25 #17588Senior Member

Posts: 54New girl
Anyone reach out to this member and get a reply?
Originally Posted by Dw049
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 13:12 #17587Senior Member

Posts: 158Braveheart
I appreciate your Braveheart comparisons, you must have seen me out and about. Was never trying to be her white night just wanted to ad some substance.
Originally Posted by CPMachine
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 12:49 #17586Senior Member

Posts: 629Let them starve, that's SB prices. Both these girls will be street walkers within a year.
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 12:43 #17585Senior Member

Posts: 164Fentanyl isn't cheap.
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 12:40 #17584Senior Member

Posts: 855CSB. First Date. Good Exp
So I finally got around to see Cuban snow bunny. There's not much I can add to the experience that others haven't said about her yet. Overall, she's a very good experience. She's very petite and skinny not really curvy but a nice petite skinny body. She's a really sweet girl. She used to post her ad and I tried to see if she had her ad posted again she doesn't so I've always had her digits, but I never went to see her because she wants you to send her a picture. I don't like sending pictures and she won't do a video call. I got in touch with Rich a while back and gave me a code to send her to bypass the picture. So when I sent to her she still kind of wanted the picture but I said I don't send it and I was told the code would work. She said ok fine and asked for my race and age. Told her the details and she was fine with meeting up. I picked her up by her motel and we went to motel x. We chatted and she did confirm she doesn't see black guys and that's why she wants a picture and asked for age and race. I still don't understand why she won't do a video call. It just doesn't make sense. She has Snapchat also so anyways, no big deal.
We get to Motel I get the room and we have a great date. Her bbj skills are good and kitty has a good snag to it. She does CG good and then she's pretty flexible for missionary. Backshots are actually pretty decent, little petite booty has sole recoil. Not as curvy as I like it but I don't mind the petite girl here and there. Couldn't explode in backshots or missionary so decided cg again and this time jr finally did.
Overall good date. She's good to have on the roster.
-
05-19-26 12:06 #17583Senior Member

Posts: 218Alexis
She tried to tell me 250 for an hr.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 11:22 #17582Senior Member

Posts: 634Alexis
I've seen Alexis several times and its always amazing but now she asking too much. Cardate bbj use to be 100 and now she wants 150, crazy. I will hold off until I catch her on a day she really needs $.
-
05-19-26 10:52 #17581Senior Member

Posts: 120LOL its not hate like big pu**y commented or your braveheart response. Its an honest question. I been on this site forever and hes the only guy posting the same girl over and over and over on repeat so I honestly wanted to know. I don't see that disrespectful in anyway. Glad she's a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by RLP68
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 10:00 #17580Senior Member

Posts: 62Synai double dip!!
Man I had to double dip with Synai, knowing that she was only going to be here for a few days I had to go back for more quality time with Synai. I saw her early this morning. Synai was nice and fresh right out of the shower. Started of with an amazing BBBJ deep throat that made her gagged on several occasions but that did stop her for going for more. We went around the carousel several times in different positions. Synai is a true utr low volume very chill personality and a total pleasure to hang out with. Hope you guys get to see her before she leaves.
Originally Posted by Ghostrider01
[View Original Post]
Have fun.
Ghost Rider.
-
05-19-26 07:50 #17579Senior Member

Posts: 44Indian Models (Punjabi Girl)
Indian Models (Punjabi girl).
Hello fellow hobbyists and senior members.
An Indian Punjabi model will be visiting from India this May and June staying for about 40 days and Traveling through out of states from Orlando. She is affiliated with a professional modeling agency and open to meeting during her stay whether to explore options.
She is looking for support with some travel and event expenses, so this will be a premium experience. She is very friendly, respectful, and offers a genuine lot lot GFE. Please note: services are limited No Anal.
She is looking 9 $$.
9 Benji donotion.
If any senior member is interested or has questions, feel free to DM Me.
-
05-18-26 21:32 #17578Senior Member

Posts: 1168Don't pay attention to the haters Rich. Maybe you are the gatekeeper for CSB. So what? I look through the picture posts and always check out your latest pics with her. I LOVE that cute little bubble butt. You can be sure I will reach out for contact info if I ever leave North Alabama and vacation down that way!
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
BPS.
-
05-18-26 20:26 #17577Senior Member

Posts: 158Csb
No disrespect but If you aren't interested in seeing her then what did your post really ad to seeing her? I have seen CSB multiple times and she always takes care of me and delivers as promise. My only issue is if you cash app her cash be prepared because she will not stop if she needs cash. Other than that she is a good date. So Rich 5 is posting pictures of her and telling you she is a must see. Stop worrying about Rich 5 and see CSB. He is telling you that she is a sure thing. I have my favorite and I have moved on from CSB but I would not tell anyone not to see her because she is a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by CPMachine
[View Original Post]
Selseste is my favorite and will always be until she says I'm just to dam old lmao. Saw her today amazing as usual. For the 100th time I am not her gatekeeper so save your pm I will not reply.
-
05-18-26 18:52 #17576Senior Member

Posts: 49Jersey
I had to have a dream with Jersey today. I have not seen her in a little while. Glad I did, she is in the top 3 off giving an awesome BJ. She is great, friendly clean incall and just a great person. I will be seeing her soon. Just awesome.
-
05-18-26 18:40 #17575Senior Member

Posts: 255Csb
Thank you to Rich for passing along contact info for her. Been trying to get our schedules to match. As they say, 3rd time is a charm. Met up for the first time for head only. Still on her period. It was a great chance to finally meet her. She is actually pretty sweet and easy to talk to. Got to sample those great boobs of hers for a bit, before she showed her BBBJ skills. She will take direction, but she had this slow and steady sucking that felt great. Dropping down occasionally to give some attention to the balls. She eventually finished me up with a cim and proceeded not once but twice to make sure she sucked it all out. Dropped her off at her place. Was a great first meeting. Told her I would contact her again for FS, once her period was done.
-
05-18-26 14:11 #17574Senior Member

Posts: 120[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!










Reply With Quote






