Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 18218
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17588

    New girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Dw049  [View Original Post]
    First off, not trying to be some sort of gatekeeper. Don't know if I can do it properly but for time being, I'll try. This girl here is just looking for ways to cover some expenses / bills. She's late 30's, almost 40. Regular girl next door type. Doesn't partake in any use of candy. She's on the universal side of town. Logistics / etc are up to you two. She's seeking some SMs. Reach out for her info. SM with good history in this group.
    Anyone reach out to this member and get a reply?

  2. #17587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Braveheart

    Quote Originally Posted by CPMachine  [View Original Post]
    LOL its not hate like big pu**why commented or your braveheart response. Its an honest question. I been on this site forever and hes the only guy posting the same girl over and over and over on repeat so I honestly wanted to know. I don't see that disrepectful in anyway. Glad she's a sweetheart.
    I appreciate your Braveheart comparisons, you must have seen me out and about. Was never trying to be her white night just wanted to ad some substance.

  3. #17586
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    She tried to tell me 250 for an hr.
    Let them starve, that's SB prices. Both these girls will be street walkers within a year.

  4. #17585
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    She tried to tell me 250 for an hr.
    Fentanyl isn't cheap.

  5. #17584

    CSB. First Date. Good Exp

    So I finally got around to see Cuban snow bunny. There's not much I can add to the experience that others haven't said about her yet. Overall, she's a very good experience. She's very petite and skinny not really curvy but a nice petite skinny body. She's a really sweet girl. She used to post her ad and I tried to see if she had her ad posted again she doesn't so I've always had her digits, but I never went to see her because she wants you to send her a picture. I don't like sending pictures and she won't do a video call. I got in touch with Rich a while back and gave me a code to send her to bypass the picture. So when I sent to her she still kind of wanted the picture but I said I don't send it and I was told the code would work. She said ok fine and asked for my race and age. Told her the details and she was fine with meeting up. I picked her up by her motel and we went to motel x. We chatted and she did confirm she doesn't see black guys and that's why she wants a picture and asked for age and race. I still don't understand why she won't do a video call. It just doesn't make sense. She has Snapchat also so anyways, no big deal.

    We get to Motel I get the room and we have a great date. Her bbj skills are good and kitty has a good snag to it. She does CG good and then she's pretty flexible for missionary. Backshots are actually pretty decent, little petite booty has sole recoil. Not as curvy as I like it but I don't mind the petite girl here and there. Couldn't explode in backshots or missionary so decided cg again and this time jr finally did.

    Overall good date. She's good to have on the roster.

  6. #17583

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Alexis several times and its always amazing but now she asking too much. Cardate bbj use to be 100 and now she wants 150, crazy. I will hold off until I catch her on a day she really needs $.
    She tried to tell me 250 for an hr.

  7. #17582

    Alexis

    I've seen Alexis several times and its always amazing but now she asking too much. Cardate bbj use to be 100 and now she wants 150, crazy. I will hold off until I catch her on a day she really needs $.

  8. #17581
    Quote Originally Posted by RLP68  [View Original Post]
    No disrespect but If you aren't interested in seeing her then what did your post really ad to seeing her? I have seen CSB multiple times and she always takes care of me and delivers as promise. My only issue is if you cash app her cash be prepared because she will not stop if she needs cash. Other than that she is a good date. So Rich 5 is posting pictures of her and telling you she is a must see. Stop worrying about Rich 5 and see CSB. He is telling you that she is a sure thing. I have my favorite and I have moved on from CSB but I would not tell anyone not to see her because she is a sweetheart.

    Selseste is my favorite and will always be until she says I'm just to dam old lmao. Saw her today amazing as usual. For the 100th time I am not her gatekeeper so save your pm I will not reply.
    LOL its not hate like big pu**y commented or your braveheart response. Its an honest question. I been on this site forever and hes the only guy posting the same girl over and over and over on repeat so I honestly wanted to know. I don't see that disrespectful in anyway. Glad she's a sweetheart.

  9. #17580

    Synai double dip!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    Well gentlemen as I said Synai is back in town and I had a great session with her. She is a MILF staying near I drive safe area. I booked the hour and it went way to fast. We had the run of the room, many positions are on the menu BBBJ, daty, fiv, dfk. I had a great time with her and definitely not a clock weather. She prefers to see senior members. She is only going to be here till this Thursday. She let me share these fotos with her permission.

    Have fun.

    Ghost Rider.
    Man I had to double dip with Synai, knowing that she was only going to be here for a few days I had to go back for more quality time with Synai. I saw her early this morning. Synai was nice and fresh right out of the shower. Started of with an amazing BBBJ deep throat that made her gagged on several occasions but that did stop her for going for more. We went around the carousel several times in different positions. Synai is a true utr low volume very chill personality and a total pleasure to hang out with. Hope you guys get to see her before she leaves.

    Have fun.

    Ghost Rider.

  10. #17579

    Indian Models (Punjabi Girl)

    Indian Models (Punjabi girl).

    Hello fellow hobbyists and senior members.

    An Indian Punjabi model will be visiting from India this May and June staying for about 40 days and Traveling through out of states from Orlando. She is affiliated with a professional modeling agency and open to meeting during her stay whether to explore options.

    She is looking for support with some travel and event expenses, so this will be a premium experience. She is very friendly, respectful, and offers a genuine lot lot GFE. Please note: services are limited No Anal.

    She is looking 9 $$.

    9 Benji donotion.

    If any senior member is interested or has questions, feel free to DM Me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0106.jpg‎   IMG_0104.jpg‎   IMG_0107.jpg‎   IMG_0103.jpg‎   IMG_0105.jpg‎  


  11. #17578
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who have been trying to see CSB, here may be your chance. She has finally slowed down and looking to expand from her regulars. Her donations remain the same. Unless some of you need more time then her donation does go up. I see her many times during the week, so I don't post on all my adventures with her. But when she can only do BBBJ, I see her for the road head. I always pop quickly with her. If you have her digits and passcode, hhu. If you don't, then hmu only if you have good posts. I want to see good stories with girls you have seen. Comments and always asking goes against you. Here are some pics from my last adventure with CSB..
    Don't pay attention to the haters Rich. Maybe you are the gatekeeper for CSB. So what? I look through the picture posts and always check out your latest pics with her. I LOVE that cute little bubble butt. You can be sure I will reach out for contact info if I ever leave North Alabama and vacation down that way!

    BPS.

  12. #17577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Csb

    Quote Originally Posted by CPMachine  [View Original Post]
    Are you her pimp or cuck or something? No disrespect, I just feel like I seen you post ALOT about her..
    No disrespect but If you aren't interested in seeing her then what did your post really ad to seeing her? I have seen CSB multiple times and she always takes care of me and delivers as promise. My only issue is if you cash app her cash be prepared because she will not stop if she needs cash. Other than that she is a good date. So Rich 5 is posting pictures of her and telling you she is a must see. Stop worrying about Rich 5 and see CSB. He is telling you that she is a sure thing. I have my favorite and I have moved on from CSB but I would not tell anyone not to see her because she is a sweetheart.

    Selseste is my favorite and will always be until she says I'm just to dam old lmao. Saw her today amazing as usual. For the 100th time I am not her gatekeeper so save your pm I will not reply.

  13. #17576

    Jersey

    I had to have a dream with Jersey today. I have not seen her in a little while. Glad I did, she is in the top 3 off giving an awesome BJ. She is great, friendly clean incall and just a great person. I will be seeing her soon. Just awesome.

  14. #17575

    Csb

    Thank you to Rich for passing along contact info for her. Been trying to get our schedules to match. As they say, 3rd time is a charm. Met up for the first time for head only. Still on her period. It was a great chance to finally meet her. She is actually pretty sweet and easy to talk to. Got to sample those great boobs of hers for a bit, before she showed her BBBJ skills. She will take direction, but she had this slow and steady sucking that felt great. Dropping down occasionally to give some attention to the balls. She eventually finished me up with a cim and proceeded not once but twice to make sure she sucked it all out. Dropped her off at her place. Was a great first meeting. Told her I would contact her again for FS, once her period was done.

  15. #17574
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape