Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 33201
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32841

    Devine / JJ

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Curious about this one. I've seen here post off and on over the years. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/207365725
    I remember reaching out a year or over a year ago and she was only in town for a little while. Never met but I remember the humming bird tattoo. I'm pretty sure her name then was JJ or 1 JJ. Sucks we can't search 3 letter words.

  2. #32840

    Devine

    Curious about this one. I've seen here post off and on over the years. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/207365725

  3. #32839

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan1966  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like someone I should avoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804  [View Original Post]
    I always wanted to try her out but could never get her to answer a text.
    I used to see her all the time after she came back after seeing uncle on her last run. She seemed clean and doing well, then after more and more visits, started to go down hill from crack. More erratic, more sob stories and less present around the end. I stopped seeing her, then I saw she came back periodically with bonkers rates in Dayton and I stayed away, but after a while a detailed long scorching review popped up on callescort for her. About her (her BF) texting the monge back asking for money, then switched to threatening shit with blackmail etc. It could have been fake but it lined up with her telling me about a shit boyfriend who's gone to jail and that it's bad when she gets back with him. Then I found her rap sheet and what her and her bf (not sure if same one) got arrested for in the past so I tend to believe the review.

    Of course there's always the chance she got clean again and isn't with the guy. I do know she went to jail at the end of 2025 so she might be straight like when I first saw her LOL but I personally am not going near. But that's up to you guys. She def was fun and delivered on the experience.

  4. #32838

    It's Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBadForU  [View Original Post]
    Procede at your own risk! She has a 'boyfriend' who is always around and is a dangerous person. BTW pics had her face airbrushed.

  5. #32837

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBadForU  [View Original Post]
    I always wanted to try her out but could never get her to answer a text.

  6. #32836

    No good talent anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I could get my dick hard enough for her. I'm fairly picky and she looks pretty damn rough.

    Luv.
    Seriously, she looks like a frog person -- such has become the Cincy Metro talent pool.

  7. #32835
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    At one time, this one was all that. A total nympho and no holds barred. Then she was in and out, I believe with some legal issues. I haven't seen her for several years. Has anyone seen her recently?

    https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_...569/5137801147
    I saw her pretty recently, it was fine, pretty rushed but did provide the service fine so I'm sure you could get whatever service you're looking for. Only things of note were seemed a bit scatterbrained not like tweaking type but a bit of rambling on shit that didn't really pertain, and there was an odd sort of bruise on one of her tits that seemed a bit odd. Feel free to dm if you want more in depth on it.

  8. #32834

    Kimmi Kandi

    At one time, this one was all that. A total nympho and no holds barred. Then she was in and out, I believe with some legal issues. I haven't seen her for several years. Has anyone seen her recently?

    https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_...569/5137801147

  9. #32833
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    She went by Dawn most recently. There were a couple decent reviews and then they went downhill as I recall.

    Ad from 2024 https://secrethostess.com/8985151/.

    Ad from 2025 https://secrethostess.com/10547390/.
    Sounds like someone I should avoid.

  10. #32832

    If I'm being honest

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/207970233

    This looks like a good time. Any info or can point me in the right direction.

    As dyt has no lip service talent atm.

    Cincy hopefully does.

    A.

    As always I'll do my homework.
    I don't think I could get my dick hard enough for her. I'm fairly picky and she looks pretty damn rough.

    Luv.

  11. #32831

    Too many contact numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT to find out.

    Pros: real, decent comms, looks like her pictures clothed. Great BBBJ and DT skills, finished CIM.

    Cons: minimally furnished incall in a rundown house, pretty sure there was a streetwalker on the corner of her block. A bit of a clock watcher.

    Would repeat? Reluctantly yes due to location, enthusiastically yes with a nicer setting.
    How did you even contact her? There's like 4 numbers posted across those ads!

  12. #32830
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan1966  [View Original Post]
    Is that a good thing, because she's just my type? Any info?
    I PM you!!

  13. #32829
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT to find out.

    Pros: real, decent comms, looks like her pictures clothed. Great BBBJ and DT skills, finished CIM.

    Cons: minimally furnished incall in a rundown house, pretty sure there was a streetwalker on the corner of her block. A bit of a clock watcher.

    Would repeat? Reluctantly yes due to location, enthusiastically yes with a nicer setting.

  14. #32828

    Intrest

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/207970233

    This looks like a good time. Any info or can point me in the right direction.

    As dyt has no lip service talent atm.

    Cincy hopefully does.

    A.

    As always I'll do my homework.

  15. #32827

    Dawn

    She went by Dawn most recently. There were a couple decent reviews and then they went downhill as I recall.

    Ad from 2024 https://secrethostess.com/8985151/.

    Ad from 2025 https://secrethostess.com/10547390/.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan1966  [View Original Post]
    Is that a good thing, because she's just my type? Any info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape