Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 33197
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32837

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBadForU  [View Original Post]
    I always wanted to try her out but could never get her to answer a text.

  2. #32836

    No good talent anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I could get my dick hard enough for her. I'm fairly picky and she looks pretty damn rough.

    Luv.
    Seriously, she looks like a frog person -- such has become the Cincy Metro talent pool.

  3. #32835
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    At one time, this one was all that. A total nympho and no holds barred. Then she was in and out, I believe with some legal issues. I haven't seen her for several years. Has anyone seen her recently?

    https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_...569/5137801147
    I saw her pretty recently, it was fine, pretty rushed but did provide the service fine so I'm sure you could get whatever service you're looking for. Only things of note were seemed a bit scatterbrained not like tweaking type but a bit of rambling on shit that didn't really pertain, and there was an odd sort of bruise on one of her tits that seemed a bit odd. Feel free to dm if you want more in depth on it.

  4. #32834

    Kimmi Kandi

    At one time, this one was all that. A total nympho and no holds barred. Then she was in and out, I believe with some legal issues. I haven't seen her for several years. Has anyone seen her recently?

    https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_...569/5137801147

  5. #32833
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    She went by Dawn most recently. There were a couple decent reviews and then they went downhill as I recall.

    Ad from 2024 https://secrethostess.com/8985151/.

    Ad from 2025 https://secrethostess.com/10547390/.
    Sounds like someone I should avoid.

  6. #32832

    If I'm being honest

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/207970233

    This looks like a good time. Any info or can point me in the right direction.

    As dyt has no lip service talent atm.

    Cincy hopefully does.

    A.

    As always I'll do my homework.
    I don't think I could get my dick hard enough for her. I'm fairly picky and she looks pretty damn rough.

    Luv.

  7. #32831

    Too many contact numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT to find out.

    Pros: real, decent comms, looks like her pictures clothed. Great BBBJ and DT skills, finished CIM.

    Cons: minimally furnished incall in a rundown house, pretty sure there was a streetwalker on the corner of her block. A bit of a clock watcher.

    Would repeat? Reluctantly yes due to location, enthusiastically yes with a nicer setting.
    How did you even contact her? There's like 4 numbers posted across those ads!

  8. #32830
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan1966  [View Original Post]
    Is that a good thing, because she's just my type? Any info?
    I PM you!!

  9. #32829
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT to find out.

    Pros: real, decent comms, looks like her pictures clothed. Great BBBJ and DT skills, finished CIM.

    Cons: minimally furnished incall in a rundown house, pretty sure there was a streetwalker on the corner of her block. A bit of a clock watcher.

    Would repeat? Reluctantly yes due to location, enthusiastically yes with a nicer setting.

  10. #32828

    Intrest

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/207970233

    This looks like a good time. Any info or can point me in the right direction.

    As dyt has no lip service talent atm.

    Cincy hopefully does.

    A.

    As always I'll do my homework.

  11. #32827

    Dawn

    She went by Dawn most recently. There were a couple decent reviews and then they went downhill as I recall.

    Ad from 2024 https://secrethostess.com/8985151/.

    Ad from 2025 https://secrethostess.com/10547390/.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan1966  [View Original Post]
    Is that a good thing, because she's just my type? Any info?

  12. #32826

    Great older lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan1966  [View Original Post]
    Is that a good thing, because she's just my type? Any info?
    Haven't seen her in a few years. She used to be great but went up to Dayton and disappeared. Sorry.

    I don't have much current info.

  13. #32825
    Quote Originally Posted by TooBadForU  [View Original Post]
    Is that a good thing, because she's just my type? Any info?

  14. #32824
    Quote Originally Posted by Risky23  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any more info on her? Reviews seem great and I was going to go see her today. Thanks!

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135098975
    I came on here to find out the same. I'm curious, too. She's fantastic. She has one recent review with a huge gap, and the "recent" one is from January. Before that one, it was 2023.

  15. #32823
    Quote Originally Posted by TooBadForU  [View Original Post]
    Well I seen her 3 times and last night I wanted to and she said she didn't have money for a sitter unless I sent her a dub 20 so I did had to send it to one of her friends Cash app because hers is suspended I guess she owns money on it!! Well sent it!! Asked before if she had a ride with Uber she said yes she could charge on he cc but can't pull money out of it!! After I sent it I asked if she needed the address and she said yes and then crickets!! She asked me before money for her rent she was short I never sent it but seen her a couple days later I screen shot it and sent it too her so she knows he got it!! I guess she might be mad because she wanted to see me every week and wants a sugar daddy! Plus I was saving up for a vacation air fare not cheap LOL!! Only reason I sent it to her was because I seen her 3 times before I know never send a deposit!! LOL at least it always only a dub!! Plus there a few thinks I didn't like when I seen her that I wanted to do but she said no I respect it I just find a girl that will do it!! Every time it was a rush not even an hour!!
    Classic scam. It has happened to a few of us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape