Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 26430
-
05-18-26 23:19 #25875Senior Member

Posts: 334I mean what could go wrong?
SMH. Don't say we didn't warn you when your bank account is drained, you get arrested, blackmailed or worse. Bounderies. Learn it, love it, live it. Or not. Entirely up to you.
Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 23:02 #25874Senior Member

Posts: 141Possible
I believe personal relationship possible. To each their own. I would not partake.
No interest in being sugar daddy. Not comfortable with how the money is made. Not confusing business and quick pleasure with long term happiness.
Just my two cent contribution. Be safe.
ILoveToEatPuss;7616304 Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?
-
05-18-26 20:56 #25873Regular Member

Posts: 19I have and I don't recommend it. You will an interference with business.
Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 18:14 #25872Senior Member

Posts: 221You can always tell who the tobacco smokers are, bleh.
Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 11:43 #25871Regular Member

Posts: 24Best tasting
They all taste like chicken Ha ha seriously I pleasure the clit with my mouth and I try to work the g spot with my fingers to get then to squirt. Then they usually taster like what they had to eat. I love coffee drinkers!
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 09:58 #25870Senior Member

Posts: 64Saw her twice now. The first time (about 4 months ago) was really good, and this last time was just OK. Nice girl, but seemed a little high this time. Decent body and looks like her pictures.
Originally Posted by FawkuAwe
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 21:47 #25869Regular Member

Posts: 24Not Looking
I was only curious. Definitely not looking for that type o relationship.
Originally Posted by OldBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 18:22 #25868Senior Member

Posts: 772Whose pussy tastes the best in MKE? Guessing you've had a fair share based on your username.
Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 18:07 #25867Senior Member

Posts: 489In short, it's possible but complicated.
Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss
[View Original Post]
I have friends who are providers. Some I see professionally who became friends. Others seem to want to have a human connection outside of the profession. A couple of things to remember. One is that you don't mix business and pleasure meaning looking for freebies. You may luck out and get it but don't expect or ask or demand. If it happens, it happens. The other is to be careful about becoming a sugar daddy sap who is strung along as long as you continue to be taken advantage of. And I'll add that if you go looking for it seldom will it ever happen.
-
05-17-26 18:07 #25866Senior Member

Posts: 98Total scam
I was dumb enough to bite.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 13:57 #25865Regular Member

Posts: 24Relationship with escort?
Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?
-
05-15-26 20:31 #25864Senior Member

Posts: 1299Charlie
When questioned about using the services of Heidi Fleiss escorts, Charlie Sheen said, I am not paying them for sex. I am paying them to leave.
Originally Posted by NotLob
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 17:16 #25863Regular Member

Posts: 20Michelle
Had a dream with Michelle last week.
Communication was easy and prompt responses.
Location was a mid scale hotel in West Allis. Safe location.
Standard two call system. Got the room number once I texted from the parking lot. Didn't make me wait.
Had limited time to had to settle for a QV.
Looking at the pictures I had imagined her to be tall. That wasn't the case. Was a bit surprised about that but certainly not disappointed. Looks good for someone who is in late 40's. Firm tatas manmade I believe.
Overall experience was as described in earlier reviews. Not a clock watcher and aims to please. Overall a good time and will certainly repeat. May be longer duration next time if possible.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...5/691317662862
-
05-15-26 15:59 #25862Senior Member

Posts: 81Intel on anika
Any intel on Anika?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...t/592339261686
-
05-14-26 22:12 #25861Senior Member

Posts: 324Lmao
I paid her no mind. LOL.
Originally Posted by NotLob
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





