Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 38 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 26430
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #25875

    I mean what could go wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?
    SMH. Don't say we didn't warn you when your bank account is drained, you get arrested, blackmailed or worse. Bounderies. Learn it, love it, live it. Or not. Entirely up to you.

  2. #25874

    Possible

    I believe personal relationship possible. To each their own. I would not partake.

    No interest in being sugar daddy. Not comfortable with how the money is made. Not confusing business and quick pleasure with long term happiness.

    Just my two cent contribution. Be safe.

    ILoveToEatPuss;7616304 Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?

  3. #25873
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?
    I have and I don't recommend it. You will an interference with business.

  4. #25872
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    They all taste like chicken Ha ha seriously I pleasure the clit with my mouth and I try to work the g spot with my fingers to get then to squirt. Then they usually taster like what they had to eat. I love coffee drinkers!
    You can always tell who the tobacco smokers are, bleh.

  5. #25871

    Best tasting

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Whose pussy tastes the best in MKE? Guessing you've had a fair share based on your username.
    They all taste like chicken Ha ha seriously I pleasure the clit with my mouth and I try to work the g spot with my fingers to get then to squirt. Then they usually taster like what they had to eat. I love coffee drinkers!

  6. #25870
    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    Saw her twice now. The first time (about 4 months ago) was really good, and this last time was just OK. Nice girl, but seemed a little high this time. Decent body and looks like her pictures.

  7. #25869

    Not Looking

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    In short, it's possible but complicated.

    I have friends who are providers. Some I see professionally who became friends. Others seem to want to have a human connection outside of the profession. A couple of things to remember. One is that you don't mix business and pleasure meaning looking for freebies. You may luck out and get it but don't expect or ask or demand. If it happens, it happens. The other is to be careful about becoming a sugar daddy sap who is strung along as long as you continue to be taken advantage of. And I'll add that if you go looking for it seldom will it ever happen.
    I was only curious. Definitely not looking for that type o relationship.

  8. #25868
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?
    Whose pussy tastes the best in MKE? Guessing you've had a fair share based on your username.

  9. #25867
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?
    In short, it's possible but complicated.

    I have friends who are providers. Some I see professionally who became friends. Others seem to want to have a human connection outside of the profession. A couple of things to remember. One is that you don't mix business and pleasure meaning looking for freebies. You may luck out and get it but don't expect or ask or demand. If it happens, it happens. The other is to be careful about becoming a sugar daddy sap who is strung along as long as you continue to be taken advantage of. And I'll add that if you go looking for it seldom will it ever happen.

  10. #25866

    Total scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Guessing these are fake? Anyone received anything satisfactory from them? Texted the number, they told me the price in the menu was incorrect by a factor of 10 LOL!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/504710516710
    I was dumb enough to bite.

  11. #25865

    Relationship with escort?

    Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?

  12. #25864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1299

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by NotLob  [View Original Post]
    I think someone on here once said, and I'm paraphrasing, we don't pay them for sex or their time, we pay them to leave.
    When questioned about using the services of Heidi Fleiss escorts, Charlie Sheen said, I am not paying them for sex. I am paying them to leave.

  13. #25863

    Michelle

    Had a dream with Michelle last week.

    Communication was easy and prompt responses.

    Location was a mid scale hotel in West Allis. Safe location.

    Standard two call system. Got the room number once I texted from the parking lot. Didn't make me wait.

    Had limited time to had to settle for a QV.

    Looking at the pictures I had imagined her to be tall. That wasn't the case. Was a bit surprised about that but certainly not disappointed. Looks good for someone who is in late 40's. Firm tatas manmade I believe.

    Overall experience was as described in earlier reviews. Not a clock watcher and aims to please. Overall a good time and will certainly repeat. May be longer duration next time if possible.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...5/691317662862

  14. #25862

    Intel on anika

    Any intel on Anika?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...t/592339261686
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260515_144242_Firefox.jpg‎  

  15. #25861

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by NotLob  [View Original Post]
    I think someone on here once said, and I'm paraphrasing, we don't pay them for sex or their time, we pay them to leave.
    I paid her no mind. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape