Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 44229
-
05-19-26 17:47 #43494Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 57Palm Massage
After my yesterday morning trip to a new spot I was set on trying another spot. Had a few places I was interested in checking out after seeing some new activity on them. Was going to try and hit them up last night but ran out of time and called it an early night. I've been enjoying the morning visits anyways so figured why not. Pulled up to a spot in Santa Ana called Palm Massage. Open sign on and made my way in. Once inside a Chinese lady named Vickie greeted me and took me back to the room. Same setup as yesterday paid the house fee up front, handed her 60 and she left.
She came back a few minutes later and I'm naked on the table face down waiting for her. She brought me $10 back and I had laid $150 next to me told her it was for her. She began a massage. Quick little massage today and then she started running her nails very softly on my legs and ass. For whatever reason that always does it for me and I could feel junior waking up.
Flipped over and she got undressed and then positioned herself next to me at the bed. She started kissing me while she stroked junior and then plopped her tit in my mouth for me to suck on. While I'm sucking on her tits and she's giving me a HJ she offered BBFS which I declined but it's on the table if you're interested in that. She kissed me a few more times and then climbed onto the table with me and started the BBBJ. Good BBBJ, not too teethy and she took the entire shaft.
Cover went on and she got on top for cowgirl. She started out slow just grinding on my dick and kissing me before she got onto the balls of her feet and really started bouncing. From cowgirl I laid her down on her back in missionary and lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and started to fuck her harder and harder. I was about to cum but she asked me to finish in her mouth. Pulled out she took the condom off and went back to sucking my dick until I finished in her mouth.
Vicky was a good time today. Another solid early morning visit and a new place I haven't checked out yet. I'll add it to the list of places to check for new talent occasionally.
-
05-19-26 16:51 #43493Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Haha, I never had anything like that happen. There was a beautiful Chinese girl named Coco (not the Du Coco) that used to work there with an amazing chest. I used to see her twice a week when one day another girl came in the room to say hi and low and behold it was Lumina from Garden. She was easily my favorite back then but lost contact with her so I was a very happy man. So for pretty much 3 months or so that is the only place I would go to to see them both. I texted Lumina but she has not heard any updates about the shop yet.
Originally Posted by HoDough
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 00:47 #43492Banned Member

Posts: 121Healthy Acupuncture
It is the one on the corner of Brookhurst and 13th street.
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
Services Given: Missionary, Doggy, BBBJ, BLS, Russian, Pearl Necklace.
I went myself Tried out tina. She was a short girl with Manmade DD that looked fucking amazing on her frame. She had paler skin with Black hair down to her back. She had good energy during the entire session. She took me to the room we had a short bargaining period. She was wearing a pink dress that Made you just want to pull it off and see what her tits looked like. But what surprised me was she had a great ass too and you know how rare that is on an Asian.
Gave a great BJ while Cradling the balls with her hands. She treated me to a slow blow at first then speeded up to try to take me to the next level and finish. Next, She strapped me up Fucked her doggy for a while. Started with doggy first cause I wanted to save the best for later and to see that rack bounce in missionary. Next was Missionary. I had her do the thing where she crosses her arms to get max bounce of them tits. After the two positions I swapped to have her hop on top in CG and that one was the treat seeing them bounce up and down and might even have got an O from her while's she's on top. But I was done for so I sat up Had her give me a Russian then preceded to give Her a pearl necklace covering both of her tits. Def worth the visit If you like nice melons.
-
05-18-26 23:51 #43491Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Thats the back parking bud, aka downs stairs the ramp is on thr ledt side of the plaza, upstairs can get busy with other businesses, and the entrance csn get congested, safer to park down stairs. I go meet with a monger friend at olive pit a few times to just chill. Go check out the bar girl, she is cute.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 22:56 #43490Senior Member

Posts: 1143Healthy Accupunture
It's located on Brookhurst Blvd and passed Hazard if you're going north to Westminster. The store is located on the left side with black tinted windows in front. There is a neon Open on the window. The store closed late at night.
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 22:37 #43489Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542On google search is ahows as garden grove, but it can be both depend which driving app you use, it is anaheim borderline of anaheim to garden grove. It is on katella though. It ia a boxed in plaza with the parlor being the only shop in there., wrote a review about it after seeing review about how great it is, but my visit was below par, so ymmv of course, maybe something amazing changed as new review said, but i wont be going back
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 22:36 #43488Senior Member

Posts: 548One of my all time favorites used to work there also. Some crazy stuff went on there when I first started going there a couple years ago. Some dude climbed the wall and started watching us. I was so pissed off and came close to walking out of room naked to confront him. I decided to let the MMS deal with it. Came back a few days later and they remodeled the place with new walls that went all the way up. Another time, I was in the waiting room and saw 2 cops in the parking lot approaching the door. When they went in, I freaked out, quickly put my clothes on, tossed the condoms in one of the drawers, and bolted out the back door. About 30 minutes later, they text me and tell me to come back.
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 22:01 #43487Banned Member

Posts: 180On Google maps, SWAN SPA Katella.
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
It's in the hidden plaza.
-
05-18-26 21:53 #43486Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304The Olive Pit bar is actually downstairs at the rear of the complex, not upstairs like you initially stated.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 20:38 #43485Senior Member

Posts: 895Whereabouts is this? Suspect, you meant it is in Garden Grove, on Katella, just east of Gilbert?
Originally Posted by BigOleRusty
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 20:29 #43484Senior Member

Posts: 895Check the forum advertiser aampmaps.com aka rubmaps. Ch, well that is where the link currently points / resolves to.
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
What I found, Healthy Acupuncture in Garden Grove, and there is a Susan with a recent review.
-
05-18-26 20:13 #43483Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304My bad. I have been there so many times that she no longer asks for HF upfront so I just leave $220 on the table upon completion.
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 19:16 #43482Senior Member

Posts: 29About Garden Mimi
Got to pull up an old record from two years ago. Huge thanks to Faceless1 for posting that article a long time ago. It was because of this post that I first got to meet Bella back then. I'm so glad I managed to find this write-up again, because the moment I laid eyes on Mimi, I was hit with such a strong sense of deja vu. I just knew I'd seen that face somewhere before.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
It didn't take long for it all to click. She bears an almost identical resemblance to someone I remember who worked at Right Spa around 3 years ago. Just to be clear, they are not the same person, but the likeness is absolutely striking.
Truth be told, I've missed Bella a lot over these years. Still, I'm really happy and totally content to have met Mimi. We shared such a wonderful time together, and I believe we can start a brand new and beautiful journey from here. Trust me, she's such an amazing and wonderful girl. For all the experiences I had with her, guys, go check out my previous post.
-
05-18-26 18:51 #43481Senior Member

Posts: 513Didn't go upstairs
I never went up any stairs to the front door. It was a corner unit next to the stairway. I'm confused, I did see the concrete stairways on the monitor.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 18:47 #43480Banned Member

Posts: 180Swan Spa in the Hidden Plaza
Great review! Swan Spa is a nice little kept secret place, next to a spot they conduct AA meetings. I've had two sessions there, and they have been top notch services by cute / willingly women.
Originally Posted by BigOleRusty
[View Original Post]
I think I know what spot you're talking about too.
I'll be posting about this crazy Bareback fuckfest session soon!










Reply With Quote



