Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43450

    Healthy Acupuncture

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    I looked this up on Google.

    Found a a business complex on Valley View.

    None of them looked like the right place.

    Has anybody been here.

    Or know where it is.
    It is the one on the corner of Brookhurst and 13th street.

    Services Given: Missionary, Doggy, BBBJ, BLS, Russian, Pearl Necklace.

    I went myself Tried out tina. She was a short girl with Manmade DD that looked fucking amazing on her frame. She had paler skin with Black hair down to her back. She had good energy during the entire session. She took me to the room we had a short bargaining period. She was wearing a pink dress that Made you just want to pull it off and see what her tits looked like. But what surprised me was she had a great ass too and you know how rare that is on an Asian.

    Gave a great BJ while Cradling the balls with her hands. She treated me to a slow blow at first then speeded up to try to take me to the next level and finish. Next, She strapped me up Fucked her doggy for a while. Started with doggy first cause I wanted to save the best for later and to see that rack bounce in missionary. Next was Missionary. I had her do the thing where she crosses her arms to get max bounce of them tits. After the two positions I swapped to have her hop on top in CG and that one was the treat seeing them bounce up and down and might even have got an O from her while's she's on top. But I was done for so I sat up Had her give me a Russian then preceded to give Her a pearl necklace covering both of her tits. Def worth the visit If you like nice melons.

  2. #43449
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    I never went up any stairs to the front door. It was a corner unit next to the stairway. I'm confused, I did see the concrete stairways on the monitor.
    Thats the back parking bud, aka downs stairs the ramp is on thr ledt side of the plaza, upstairs can get busy with other businesses, and the entrance csn get congested, safer to park down stairs. I go meet with a monger friend at olive pit a few times to just chill. Go check out the bar girl, she is cute.

  3. #43448

    Healthy Accupunture

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    I looked this up on Google.

    Found a a business complex on Valley View.

    None of them looked like the right place.

    Has anybody been here.

    Or know where it is.
    It's located on Brookhurst Blvd and passed Hazard if you're going north to Westminster. The store is located on the left side with black tinted windows in front. There is a neon Open on the window. The store closed late at night.

  4. #43447
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by OcAmper  [View Original Post]
    Whereabouts is this? Suspect, you meant it is in Garden Grove, on Katella, just east of Gilbert?
    On google search is ahows as garden grove, but it can be both depend which driving app you use, it is anaheim borderline of anaheim to garden grove. It is on katella though. It ia a boxed in plaza with the parlor being the only shop in there., wrote a review about it after seeing review about how great it is, but my visit was below par, so ymmv of course, maybe something amazing changed as new review said, but i wont be going back

  5. #43446
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    One of my ATFs used to work here alot, she used to go by Lumina at Garden so I was a frequent visitor as well. I texted her last night to ask about it but she has been away from the industry for about 6 months and had not heard anything.
    One of my all time favorites used to work there also. Some crazy stuff went on there when I first started going there a couple years ago. Some dude climbed the wall and started watching us. I was so pissed off and came close to walking out of room naked to confront him. I decided to let the MMS deal with it. Came back a few days later and they remodeled the place with new walls that went all the way up. Another time, I was in the waiting room and saw 2 cops in the parking lot approaching the door. When they went in, I freaked out, quickly put my clothes on, tossed the condoms in one of the drawers, and bolted out the back door. About 30 minutes later, they text me and tell me to come back.

  6. #43445
    Quote Originally Posted by OcAmper  [View Original Post]
    Whereabouts is this? Suspect, you meant it is in Garden Grove, on Katella, just east of Gilbert?
    On Google maps, SWAN SPA Katella.

    It's in the hidden plaza.

  7. #43444
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    I never went up any stairs to the front door. It was a corner unit next to the stairway. I'm confused, I did see the concrete stairways on the monitor.
    The Olive Pit bar is actually downstairs at the rear of the complex, not upstairs like you initially stated.

  8. #43443
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOleRusty  [View Original Post]
    Tried out a new spot this morning that I haven't visited yet. It's called Swan Spa and it's located in Anaheim. This morning I was greeted by a cute Chinese girl. She took me back to the room and I made some small talk trying to get the lay of the land here. It's fun visiting new spots sometimes a little rush comes back and you don't always know what to expect. I figured with the dress she was wearing and her attitude it was probably safe to assume it was a FS spot but I played it safe right out of the gate. We talked about house fees and she told me $50 for a 30 minute massage today. Handed over the house fee and she left the room.

    Being a new spot I left the tip $160 on the edge of the bed when I laid down so there was no chance of her missing it or missing the signs on what I was there for. Lucy came back saw the money and grabbed it and fully understood the assignment. Gave my ass a little smack and got to her massage. She has a soft touch and it felt pretty good. She was at my head rubbing my back and shoulders and next thing I knew she was climbing up on the table and sitting on my head. I could feel her warm pussy on the back of my neck and asked her if I could flip.

    When I flipped she got slid her dress off over her head and tossed it to the side and immediately went to work with a BBBJ. She was sitting on my chest still and I took this as a sign she was ready for me to enjoy her nice clean pussy. Pulled her back and we moved into 69. We both seemed to really enjoy this but the clock was ticking and I wanted what I really came for..
    Whereabouts is this? Suspect, you meant it is in Garden Grove, on Katella, just east of Gilbert?

  9. #43442
    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    I looked this up on Google.

    Found a a business complex on Valley View.

    None of them looked like the right place.

    Has anybody been here.

    Or know where it is.
    Check the forum advertiser aampmaps.com aka rubmaps. Ch, well that is where the link currently points / resolves to.

    What I found, Healthy Acupuncture in Garden Grove, and there is a Susan with a recent review.

  10. #43441
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    So how much was the damage?
    My bad. I have been there so many times that she no longer asks for HF upfront so I just leave $220 on the table upon completion.

  11. #43440

    About Garden Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    Fine, I was going to post an independent post on this, but since you asked for stories, I will share my recent visit.

    Went on a Wednesday Morning visit to Right spa. I had a rough last week, so I come down to blow off some stress.

    Paid my normal 1 hr session, asked initially for Bella.

    Bod 9/10, great looking natural Cs, my fav position is C9 her in front of the mirror and watch them jiggle. Have some slight left over roast beef down below, don't mind it because it wasn't that long hang.

    Face 9/10, cute / pretty, whatever you want to label her as, but she is one of those "cold" chicks that they think they are all that because they are pretty, but love to be dominated.

    Service and attitude 7. 5 mainly because she think she is pretty, so she doesn't massage hard or anything, teasing is down to a minimum. Not a whole lot of patience with you, so if you are already only paying for like a 30 min session and didn't get the whole package, she might not be the right one for you, she will give you a cuddle / playfulness if you paid for at least 45 minutes...
    Got to pull up an old record from two years ago. Huge thanks to Faceless1 for posting that article a long time ago. It was because of this post that I first got to meet Bella back then. I'm so glad I managed to find this write-up again, because the moment I laid eyes on Mimi, I was hit with such a strong sense of deja vu. I just knew I'd seen that face somewhere before.

    It didn't take long for it all to click. She bears an almost identical resemblance to someone I remember who worked at Right Spa around 3 years ago. Just to be clear, they are not the same person, but the likeness is absolutely striking.

    Truth be told, I've missed Bella a lot over these years. Still, I'm really happy and totally content to have met Mimi. We shared such a wonderful time together, and I believe we can start a brand new and beautiful journey from here. Trust me, she's such an amazing and wonderful girl. For all the experiences I had with her, guys, go check out my previous post.

  12. #43439

    Didn't go upstairs

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to meet her the other day, real sweet gal indeed. I do believe you had the bar and shop mixed up? Downstairs is olive pit with a pretty cute bar girl working behind the counter, upstairs on the right is renewal right?
    I never went up any stairs to the front door. It was a corner unit next to the stairway. I'm confused, I did see the concrete stairways on the monitor.

  13. #43438

    Swan Spa in the Hidden Plaza

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOleRusty  [View Original Post]
    Tried out a new spot this morning that I haven't visited yet. It's called Swan Spa and it's located in Anaheim. This morning I was greeted by a cute Chinese girl. She took me back to the room and I made some small talk trying to get the lay of the land here. It's fun visiting new spots sometimes a little rush comes back and you don't always know what to expect. I figured with the dress she was wearing and her attitude it was probably safe to assume it was a FS spot but I played it safe right out of the gate. We talked about house fees and she told me $50 for a 30 minute massage today. Handed over the house fee and she left the room.

    Being a new spot I left the tip $160 on the edge of the bed when I laid down so there was no chance of her missing it or missing the signs on what I was there for. Lucy came back saw the money and grabbed it and fully understood the assignment. Gave my ass a little smack and got to her massage. She has a soft touch and it felt pretty good. She was at my head rubbing my back and shoulders and next thing I knew she was climbing up on the table and sitting on my head. I could feel her warm pussy on the back of my neck and asked her if I could flip.

    When I flipped she got slid her dress off over her head and tossed it to the side and immediately went to work with a BBBJ. She was sitting on my chest still and I took this as a sign she was ready for me to enjoy her nice clean pussy. Pulled her back and we moved into 69. We both seemed to really enjoy this but the clock was ticking and I wanted what I really came for..
    Great review! Swan Spa is a nice little kept secret place, next to a spot they conduct AA meetings. I've had two sessions there, and they have been top notch services by cute / willingly women.

    I think I know what spot you're talking about too.

    I'll be posting about this crazy Bareback fuckfest session soon!

  14. #43437
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 57

    Swan Spa Anaheim

    Tried out a new spot this morning that I haven't visited yet. It's called Swan Spa and it's located in Anaheim. This morning I was greeted by a cute Chinese girl. She took me back to the room and I made some small talk trying to get the lay of the land here. It's fun visiting new spots sometimes a little rush comes back and you don't always know what to expect. I figured with the dress she was wearing and her attitude it was probably safe to assume it was a FS spot but I played it safe right out of the gate. We talked about house fees and she told me $50 for a 30 minute massage today. Handed over the house fee and she left the room.

    Being a new spot I left the tip $160 on the edge of the bed when I laid down so there was no chance of her missing it or missing the signs on what I was there for. Lucy came back saw the money and grabbed it and fully understood the assignment. Gave my ass a little smack and got to her massage. She has a soft touch and it felt pretty good. She was at my head rubbing my back and shoulders and next thing I knew she was climbing up on the table and sitting on my head. I could feel her warm pussy on the back of my neck and asked her if I could flip.

    When I flipped she got slid her dress off over her head and tossed it to the side and immediately went to work with a BBBJ. She was sitting on my chest still and I took this as a sign she was ready for me to enjoy her nice clean pussy. Pulled her back and we moved into 69. We both seemed to really enjoy this but the clock was ticking and I wanted what I really came for.

    Asked Lucy for the cover and she slipped it on and got on my dick in reverse cowgirl. Pretty good view from behind. Ended up moving into missionary and at this point I hadn't really seen her full body yet. I was quite surprised when I saw some nice MM D's and a tattoo on her stomach. We started kissing a little in missionary worked through a few variations and I didn't need much more convincing to cum inside the cover.

    Lucy cleaned me up and helped me get dressed and sent me out the door. Had a good time with her at a new spot today. Got another one I'm trying to hit either tonight or first thing in the morning. I'll keep why'all posted.

  15. #43436
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542

    Yea bella was sure something

    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Sunday funday AMP's turned into a scavenger hunt's.

    Du Calme, I text for Kelly and replied suggested walk in. Show up, fingers crossed. No luck she was busy but came to said wait 30 minutes. No thanks.

    OA, Emma MIA. Her replacement receptionist was a bit pushy. Asked for Mimi and she was busy.

    Last option, Renewal Spa. Luckily it wasn't busy beforehand and after five minutes 3-4 guys popped in. My first time here and I learned a secret who's running this place. Lucky is someone most of us knows who she used to be at OA.

    I was introduced to Bella.

    P. Bella. Cute face irl in her yoga outfit. CYA.

    L. Pretty pre-MILF, late 20 ish, 5'1"105" with MM full D's tiny nipples with some scarring under the breast. Nice figure, clean bald eagle, no roast beef just pretty in pink. She does sport a tattoo on her lower belly that caught me by surprise the way it looks.

    E. Ok English, fluent mandarin.

    A. Friendly with good vibes. Smile a lot and down for any reasonable requests.

    S. Above average, excellent skills in Bbj / Dt department hands free. You can just FF her til the ends if you like.

    E - 60/160.

    Are. Yes.

    My session: Making out, feeling each other's vibes. Lfk turn into her initiating dfk with her tongue in me. Fully nudes, spun her around leaning against me for some boobies massage and she'll stick her tongue out and I lifted her tits so she can lick it, holy shit. You have to see it for yourself or try it. I opted for a pre light massage beforehand from her pretty good with lots of boobies rubbing on my back. She was about to get in position for my backside but I stopped her. Flip and this is where she shines, this is my first session with her. BLS into full on DT with her head swirling / bobbing at the same time and I start FF her to which she likes it and started bobbing faster and I almost lost it. Calmly got up standing there and she got on her knees for more BBBJ, holy chit. Pulled her up onto the table for some Daty and give Jr. A break. She pre-lube thinking I was ready for action. She's very receptive or good actress, I stood up, at this point the cover was already on and I just slid in slowly all the way and slowly pound away. We did standing mish to sideways and ended in doggy with a beautiful view. But I didn't finish because I really liked her BBBJ and wanted more to finish with cim. The best part was after fireworks she continued bopping faster, I had to stop her. WOW.

    BBBJ / BLS: 5/5.

    CFS: 5/5.

    GFE: 10/10.

    Conclusion, I don't frequently visit Du Calme because of the appointments issue.

    OA is a mess without Emma with this opportunity, found a hidden secret. Oh, the bar is upstairs and Renewal is downstairs and there's no tune playing inside the room, had to used my AMP playlist. Good time.
    I had a chance to meet her the other day, real sweet gal indeed. I do believe you had the bar and shop mixed up? Downstairs is olive pit with a pretty cute bar girl working behind the counter, upstairs on the right is renewal right?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape