Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 44200
-
05-19-26 00:47 #43450Banned Member

Posts: 121Healthy Acupuncture
It is the one on the corner of Brookhurst and 13th street.
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
Services Given: Missionary, Doggy, BBBJ, BLS, Russian, Pearl Necklace.
I went myself Tried out tina. She was a short girl with Manmade DD that looked fucking amazing on her frame. She had paler skin with Black hair down to her back. She had good energy during the entire session. She took me to the room we had a short bargaining period. She was wearing a pink dress that Made you just want to pull it off and see what her tits looked like. But what surprised me was she had a great ass too and you know how rare that is on an Asian.
Gave a great BJ while Cradling the balls with her hands. She treated me to a slow blow at first then speeded up to try to take me to the next level and finish. Next, She strapped me up Fucked her doggy for a while. Started with doggy first cause I wanted to save the best for later and to see that rack bounce in missionary. Next was Missionary. I had her do the thing where she crosses her arms to get max bounce of them tits. After the two positions I swapped to have her hop on top in CG and that one was the treat seeing them bounce up and down and might even have got an O from her while's she's on top. But I was done for so I sat up Had her give me a Russian then preceded to give Her a pearl necklace covering both of her tits. Def worth the visit If you like nice melons.
-
05-18-26 23:51 #43449Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Thats the back parking bud, aka downs stairs the ramp is on thr ledt side of the plaza, upstairs can get busy with other businesses, and the entrance csn get congested, safer to park down stairs. I go meet with a monger friend at olive pit a few times to just chill. Go check out the bar girl, she is cute.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 22:56 #43448Senior Member

Posts: 1143Healthy Accupunture
It's located on Brookhurst Blvd and passed Hazard if you're going north to Westminster. The store is located on the left side with black tinted windows in front. There is a neon Open on the window. The store closed late at night.
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 22:37 #43447Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542On google search is ahows as garden grove, but it can be both depend which driving app you use, it is anaheim borderline of anaheim to garden grove. It is on katella though. It ia a boxed in plaza with the parlor being the only shop in there., wrote a review about it after seeing review about how great it is, but my visit was below par, so ymmv of course, maybe something amazing changed as new review said, but i wont be going back
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 22:36 #43446Senior Member

Posts: 550One of my all time favorites used to work there also. Some crazy stuff went on there when I first started going there a couple years ago. Some dude climbed the wall and started watching us. I was so pissed off and came close to walking out of room naked to confront him. I decided to let the MMS deal with it. Came back a few days later and they remodeled the place with new walls that went all the way up. Another time, I was in the waiting room and saw 2 cops in the parking lot approaching the door. When they went in, I freaked out, quickly put my clothes on, tossed the condoms in one of the drawers, and bolted out the back door. About 30 minutes later, they text me and tell me to come back.
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 22:01 #43445Banned Member

Posts: 180On Google maps, SWAN SPA Katella.
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
It's in the hidden plaza.
-
05-18-26 21:53 #43444Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304The Olive Pit bar is actually downstairs at the rear of the complex, not upstairs like you initially stated.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 20:38 #43443Senior Member

Posts: 896Whereabouts is this? Suspect, you meant it is in Garden Grove, on Katella, just east of Gilbert?
Originally Posted by BigOleRusty
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 20:29 #43442Senior Member

Posts: 896Check the forum advertiser aampmaps.com aka rubmaps. Ch, well that is where the link currently points / resolves to.
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
What I found, Healthy Acupuncture in Garden Grove, and there is a Susan with a recent review.
-
05-18-26 20:13 #43441Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304My bad. I have been there so many times that she no longer asks for HF upfront so I just leave $220 on the table upon completion.
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 19:16 #43440Senior Member

Posts: 29About Garden Mimi
Got to pull up an old record from two years ago. Huge thanks to Faceless1 for posting that article a long time ago. It was because of this post that I first got to meet Bella back then. I'm so glad I managed to find this write-up again, because the moment I laid eyes on Mimi, I was hit with such a strong sense of deja vu. I just knew I'd seen that face somewhere before.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
It didn't take long for it all to click. She bears an almost identical resemblance to someone I remember who worked at Right Spa around 3 years ago. Just to be clear, they are not the same person, but the likeness is absolutely striking.
Truth be told, I've missed Bella a lot over these years. Still, I'm really happy and totally content to have met Mimi. We shared such a wonderful time together, and I believe we can start a brand new and beautiful journey from here. Trust me, she's such an amazing and wonderful girl. For all the experiences I had with her, guys, go check out my previous post.
-
05-18-26 18:51 #43439Senior Member

Posts: 513Didn't go upstairs
I never went up any stairs to the front door. It was a corner unit next to the stairway. I'm confused, I did see the concrete stairways on the monitor.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 18:47 #43438Banned Member

Posts: 180Swan Spa in the Hidden Plaza
Great review! Swan Spa is a nice little kept secret place, next to a spot they conduct AA meetings. I've had two sessions there, and they have been top notch services by cute / willingly women.
Originally Posted by BigOleRusty
[View Original Post]
I think I know what spot you're talking about too.
I'll be posting about this crazy Bareback fuckfest session soon!
-
05-18-26 18:38 #43437Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 57Swan Spa Anaheim
Tried out a new spot this morning that I haven't visited yet. It's called Swan Spa and it's located in Anaheim. This morning I was greeted by a cute Chinese girl. She took me back to the room and I made some small talk trying to get the lay of the land here. It's fun visiting new spots sometimes a little rush comes back and you don't always know what to expect. I figured with the dress she was wearing and her attitude it was probably safe to assume it was a FS spot but I played it safe right out of the gate. We talked about house fees and she told me $50 for a 30 minute massage today. Handed over the house fee and she left the room.
Being a new spot I left the tip $160 on the edge of the bed when I laid down so there was no chance of her missing it or missing the signs on what I was there for. Lucy came back saw the money and grabbed it and fully understood the assignment. Gave my ass a little smack and got to her massage. She has a soft touch and it felt pretty good. She was at my head rubbing my back and shoulders and next thing I knew she was climbing up on the table and sitting on my head. I could feel her warm pussy on the back of my neck and asked her if I could flip.
When I flipped she got slid her dress off over her head and tossed it to the side and immediately went to work with a BBBJ. She was sitting on my chest still and I took this as a sign she was ready for me to enjoy her nice clean pussy. Pulled her back and we moved into 69. We both seemed to really enjoy this but the clock was ticking and I wanted what I really came for.
Asked Lucy for the cover and she slipped it on and got on my dick in reverse cowgirl. Pretty good view from behind. Ended up moving into missionary and at this point I hadn't really seen her full body yet. I was quite surprised when I saw some nice MM D's and a tattoo on her stomach. We started kissing a little in missionary worked through a few variations and I didn't need much more convincing to cum inside the cover.
Lucy cleaned me up and helped me get dressed and sent me out the door. Had a good time with her at a new spot today. Got another one I'm trying to hit either tonight or first thing in the morning. I'll keep why'all posted.
-
05-18-26 17:57 #43436Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Yea bella was sure something
I had a chance to meet her the other day, real sweet gal indeed. I do believe you had the bar and shop mixed up? Downstairs is olive pit with a pretty cute bar girl working behind the counter, upstairs on the right is renewal right?
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






