Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 1076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 22125
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21000

    Burner number

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Google voice, but be careful as it links to your google account and I'm sure if they can see who the real person is. Might need to make a burner google account and then add the voice number, I think.
    Set up an alternate Gmail account and then use that to get a Google Voice number. Don't use a Voice number that connects to your regular Gmail.

    OD.

  2. #20999

    TextMe

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostBytePing  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    What apps do you all use for having a burner number to text the girls? The app I've been using is absolute garbage now.
    TextMe will let you keep the number for free as long as you keep using it. But the interface is Ad polluted.

  3. #20998
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostBytePing  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    What apps do you all use for having a burner number to text the girls? The app I've been using is absolute garbage now.
    Google voice, but be careful as it links to your google account and I'm sure if they can see who the real person is. Might need to make a burner google account and then add the voice number, I think.

  4. #20997

    2nd Brain Power

    Fair enough guys, haha.

  5. #20996

    Burner numbers

    Hey guys.

    What apps do you all use for having a burner number to text the girls? The app I've been using is absolute garbage now.

  6. #20995
    Heading up Thursday for the first time, early on day shift. Where, and who, would you recommend for a guaranteed good time? Not a clock-watcher, nice, BBBJCIM or full service so good you don't know she put the cover on you. I hate covers but realize the necessity.

  7. #20994
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    It's never straightforward when the 2nd brain takes over.
    2nd brain can make us do some dumb shit LOL!

  8. #20993
    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe0525  [View Original Post]
    Sounds straight forward, Thank you.
    It's never straightforward when the 2nd brain takes over.

  9. #20992
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Tip her on stage and ask her to come over. Engage in some small talk, buy her a drink, let her talk and then here is what will happen.

    YOU. Ask how much for it is to go to the VIP with her (be very specific, do not be vague).

    HER. She will quote her prices.

    YOU. Accept, counter, or decline.

    Easy peasy, do not pay up front.
    Sounds straight forward, Thank you.

  10. #20991

    Thabks for the help

    Quote Originally Posted by PinheadLarry  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend you look at previous forum posts from Marelobo Mex. You can click his name and option will pop up.

    He has written many things about this already so there is good information there, my friend.
    Thank you my friend, will definitely take a look at those.

  11. #20990
    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe0525  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys hope why'all are doing fine.

    I was wondering if I could get some tips on etiquette and tricks on navigating clubs. I have never been to one but decided on either going to BT's or FC given the comments here. Especially on negotiating and how much $$$ to bring for the respective clubs. I have read some on occasion over the years fiven I've been interested but given the drive time never took a plunge to clubs.

    Thank you for any help.
    Tip her on stage and ask her to come over. Engage in some small talk, buy her a drink, let her talk and then here is what will happen.

    YOU. Ask how much for it is to go to the VIP with her (be very specific, do not be vague).

    HER. She will quote her prices.

    YOU. Accept, counter, or decline.

    Easy peasy, do not pay up front.

  12. #20989
    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe0525  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys hope why'all are doing fine.

    I was wondering if I could get some tips on etiquette and tricks on navigating clubs. I have never been to one but decided on either going to BT's or FC given the comments here. Especially on negotiating and how much $$$ to bring for the respective clubs. I have read some on occasion over the years fiven I've been interested but given the drive time never took a plunge to clubs.

    Thank you for any help.
    I would recommend you look at previous forum posts from Marelobo Mex. You can click his name and option will pop up.

    He has written many things about this already so there is good information there, my friend.

  13. #20988
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellas, I'm from the west side of the state and looking for recommendations where to watch the game and also get some action? I'm into thicker AA's or latinas, budget is a few bennys. Thanks in advance for any help!
    Pantheion if you want more action and crowd. Black club. $10 dances.

    Or HT's (Hot Tamales) if you want less crowd. But it more older chicks and chicks that should retire that work here. No true extras either. Most chicks want $20 but you can get $10 dances if you confirm price upfront.

    I would choose HT's but I have some favs here that take care of me.

  14. #20987

    First Time going

    Hey Guys hope why'all are doing fine.

    I was wondering if I could get some tips on etiquette and tricks on navigating clubs. I have never been to one but decided on either going to BT's or FC given the comments here. Especially on negotiating and how much $$$ to bring for the respective clubs. I have read some on occasion over the years fiven I've been interested but given the drive time never took a plunge to clubs.

    Thank you for any help.

  15. #20986
    Quote Originally Posted by Larrylynn  [View Original Post]
    So I went to LS Thursday night, was surprised when I ran into a regular from BT's, she told me that when she went into BT's earlier the lady at the door told her there was 4 undercovers there and if she planned on making any real money she should work somewhere off of Michigan Ave. Another girl walked by and was mouthing about how she hated it there, my BT regular girl that was sitting with me said that girl was also from BT's and that there were 3 or 4 more that were at LS instead of BT's for the same reason and that they had been told undercovers were at all the clubs along M. Ave.

    Anyway, who knows how true all that really was, but there was probably over 30 girls there that night, which does seem like a lot for a Thursday night, so stay vigilant my friends!
    I heard about it, it might be drug related, there is Customer at BTs who's selling drugs to the girls making deals Inside the Club, also heard about another customer giving away 50 g's to girls or more claiming money he made from a Drug deal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape