Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 22135
-
05-18-26 09:57 #20995Senior Member

Posts: 35Heading up Thursday for the first time, early on day shift. Where, and who, would you recommend for a guaranteed good time? Not a clock-watcher, nice, BBBJCIM or full service so good you don't know she put the cover on you. I hate covers but realize the necessity.
-
05-18-26 06:36 #20994Senior Member

Posts: 3522nd brain can make us do some dumb shit LOL!
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 22:37 #20993Senior Member

Posts: 556It's never straightforward when the 2nd brain takes over.
Originally Posted by JDoe0525
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 17:24 #20992Senior Member

Posts: 80Sounds straight forward, Thank you.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 17:24 #20991Senior Member

Posts: 80Thabks for the help
Thank you my friend, will definitely take a look at those.
Originally Posted by PinheadLarry
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 15:02 #20990Senior Member

Posts: 677Tip her on stage and ask her to come over. Engage in some small talk, buy her a drink, let her talk and then here is what will happen.
Originally Posted by JDoe0525
[View Original Post]
YOU. Ask how much for it is to go to the VIP with her (be very specific, do not be vague).
HER. She will quote her prices.
YOU. Accept, counter, or decline.
Easy peasy, do not pay up front.
-
05-17-26 11:22 #20989Banned Member

Posts: 141I would recommend you look at previous forum posts from Marelobo Mex. You can click his name and option will pop up.
Originally Posted by JDoe0525
[View Original Post]
He has written many things about this already so there is good information there, my friend.
-
05-17-26 11:13 #20988Senior Member

Posts: 902Pantheion if you want more action and crowd. Black club. $10 dances.
Originally Posted by JayJay2
[View Original Post]
Or HT's (Hot Tamales) if you want less crowd. But it more older chicks and chicks that should retire that work here. No true extras either. Most chicks want $20 but you can get $10 dances if you confirm price upfront.
I would choose HT's but I have some favs here that take care of me.
-
05-17-26 10:41 #20987Senior Member

Posts: 80First Time going
Hey Guys hope why'all are doing fine.
I was wondering if I could get some tips on etiquette and tricks on navigating clubs. I have never been to one but decided on either going to BT's or FC given the comments here. Especially on negotiating and how much $$$ to bring for the respective clubs. I have read some on occasion over the years fiven I've been interested but given the drive time never took a plunge to clubs.
Thank you for any help.
-
05-16-26 20:20 #20986Senior Member

Posts: 109I heard about it, it might be drug related, there is Customer at BTs who's selling drugs to the girls making deals Inside the Club, also heard about another customer giving away 50 g's to girls or more claiming money he made from a Drug deal.
Originally Posted by Larrylynn
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 12:20 #20985Senior Member

Posts: 1182You're welcome.
Originally Posted by Lexus74
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 10:23 #20984Regular Member

Posts: 21Undercovers on Michigan Ave
So I went to LS Thursday night, was surprised when I ran into a regular from BT's, she told me that when she went into BT's earlier the lady at the door told her there was 4 undercovers there and if she planned on making any real money she should work somewhere off of Michigan Ave. Another girl walked by and was mouthing about how she hated it there, my BT regular girl that was sitting with me said that girl was also from BT's and that there were 3 or 4 more that were at LS instead of BT's for the same reason and that they had been told undercovers were at all the clubs along M. Ave.
Anyway, who knows how true all that really was, but there was probably over 30 girls there that night, which does seem like a lot for a Thursday night, so stay vigilant my friends!
-
05-16-26 00:19 #20983Senior Member

Posts: 157Game 7
What's up fellas, I'm from the west side of the state and looking for recommendations where to watch the game and also get some action? I'm into thicker AA's or latinas, budget is a few bennys. Thanks in advance for any help!
-
05-15-26 14:42 #20982Senior Member

Posts: 153Ahh the glitter. Damn glitter.
Originally Posted by HapHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 10:11 #20981Senior Member

Posts: 29Awesome thanks for the input
Awesome thanks for the input.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





