Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 16668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16413

    Following on Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    Following to see if anyone has met with her yet.

  2. #16412

    Recommendations for someone legit?

    New to Madison and looking to get recommendations from any legit, fun / worth while girls on STG. I see a lot of ads and most of them stick out right away like someone that will be a drag and most likely a bad use of funds. Others are clear scams. Don't need a model but at least fun and worth the trip and cash. Links are appreciated. Thanks.

  3. #16411

    I see she's at it again

    Would not give her a chance ever again. She will rip you off in a heart beat. Guys stay away from her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beloi...t/039714370554

  4. #16410

    Save Yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by CGS480  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to see her. Hot body and face. Prices are too much for me though.
    Save yourself the disappointment & experience and just pass.

  5. #16409

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing all these glowing reviews on the other site, so I figured why not, given the shortage of good options around here. It was an okay experience, not really what I was hoping for, but could have been so much worse. The good: For starters, she has a bangin' body and a pretty face. Definitely one of the most physically attractive providers you can find in these parts. And she knows how to use it. Good BBBJ, though no cim. And she knows how to work that body in multiple positions. The less good: The apartment smelled very smoky. Her personality was hot and cold. One minute she was super friendly, then the next she just wanted it to be over. She seemed annoyed that it was taking me so long to burst. Ya know, that's why I pay for an hour--I'm old and that's how long it takes. The whole thing was rushed. She was eager for me to leave after half an hour even though I had paid for full. Not cool. So at this moment, I'm thinking no repeat. But I know myself well enough to guess that down the road, I'll remember that body and those skills better than I'll remember the off-putting aspects of her service, and end up contacting her again. We'll see.

    https://tryst.link/escort/honestkitten

    She also posts on STG sometimes, but I can't find an ad there at the moment.
    Been wanting to see her. Hot body and face. Prices are too much for me though.

  6. #16408

    This disgusting thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by CGS480  [View Original Post]
    Saw Carla again yesterday. Those BBBJCIM skills are the best I've come across currently in Madison.

    Anyone have anyone else they recommend for BBBJ?
    Tried searching and only found her. Hoping this isn't who you mean.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/357366971576

  7. #16407

    Carla

    Saw Carla again yesterday. Those BBBJCIM skills are the best I've come across currently in Madison.

    Anyone have anyone else they recommend for BBBJ?

  8. #16406

    Our friendly neighborhood porn star

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceBoy67  [View Original Post]
    I think she is struggling with some pretty serious substance problems. If you watch the videos on Twitter, she is very impaired. The guy she was hanging out with said she did so much * that she passed out.

    I hope she gets her shit together. It's kind of like watching a train wreck about to happen.

    It's sad really. I don't know if the one thing caused the other or if she's just kind of an over the top personality.

    I hope she turns it around, but I'm afraid we may get some bad news someday.
    If you look at her X, she's also struggling with some pretty serious antisemitism problems. She's a delusional has-been who blames "the Jews" for all her problems and wants to make America great for white people again. She can go f--k herself as far as I'm concerned.

  9. #16405

    New Honey


  10. #16404

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. Has anyone seen this Gal? He name is Kai. I couldn't find any information on her? She posted today 5/8/26 at 4:20 pm on STG. Just seeing if she's legit. Thanks everyone! Be well.
    She has been reviewed before, they change names and number so often, hard to keep track. Short answer skip. User, saggy, old and don't know what you get.

  11. #16403
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't do it for more than that I try not to do anything over 100.
    I had a long exchange with her trying to talk her down. She could have made 80 or even 100 but instead got 0. Her loss.

  12. #16402
    Quote Originally Posted by Zunker  [View Original Post]
    Amazing, she wants twice that rate for same service this morning.
    Wouldn't do it for more than that I try not to do anything over 100.

  13. #16401

    Kai

    Hi all. Has anyone seen this Gal? He name is Kai. I couldn't find any information on her? She posted today 5/8/26 at 4:20 pm on STG. Just seeing if she's legit. Thanks everyone! Be well.

  14. #16400
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/806333078223

    Saw her. CBJ don't do bare anymore not worth the risk with anyone I feel like. Was good. She seemed tired. It was like 4 am. 80 for it. Nice incall clean. Not a hotel. Said she does bare for more but have to be clean, but like I said before I aint doing any of that got one scare and wrapped it up since then.
    Amazing, she wants twice that rate for same service this morning.

  15. #16399

    Obvious scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Zunker  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...l/150066770256

    This girl goes by Jennifer. Been chatting this morning and she says she has an incall. Rates are pretty low which gave me pause. Anyone know her?
    She's posting in a pretty wide area. La Crosse, Madison, Milwaukee, Racine, and Sheboygan. Sheboygan is a 4-hour drive from La Crosse. There's no way bitches are making that kind of drive across the state for an $80 QV. You're likely to get a call from the "escort house manager" for wasting her time, or when you show up for the date, she'll ask for a deposit to get her room number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape