Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16406

    Our friendly neighborhood porn star

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceBoy67  [View Original Post]
    I think she is struggling with some pretty serious substance problems. If you watch the videos on Twitter, she is very impaired. The guy she was hanging out with said she did so much * that she passed out.

    I hope she gets her shit together. It's kind of like watching a train wreck about to happen.

    It's sad really. I don't know if the one thing caused the other or if she's just kind of an over the top personality.

    I hope she turns it around, but I'm afraid we may get some bad news someday.
    If you look at her X, she's also struggling with some pretty serious antisemitism problems. She's a delusional has-been who blames "the Jews" for all her problems and wants to make America great for white people again. She can go f--k herself as far as I'm concerned.

  2. #16405

    New Honey


  3. #16404

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. Has anyone seen this Gal? He name is Kai. I couldn't find any information on her? She posted today 5/8/26 at 4:20 pm on STG. Just seeing if she's legit. Thanks everyone! Be well.
    She has been reviewed before, they change names and number so often, hard to keep track. Short answer skip. User, saggy, old and don't know what you get.

  4. #16403
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't do it for more than that I try not to do anything over 100.
    I had a long exchange with her trying to talk her down. She could have made 80 or even 100 but instead got 0. Her loss.

  5. #16402
    Quote Originally Posted by Zunker  [View Original Post]
    Amazing, she wants twice that rate for same service this morning.
    Wouldn't do it for more than that I try not to do anything over 100.

  6. #16401

    Kai

    Hi all. Has anyone seen this Gal? He name is Kai. I couldn't find any information on her? She posted today 5/8/26 at 4:20 pm on STG. Just seeing if she's legit. Thanks everyone! Be well.

  7. #16400
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/806333078223

    Saw her. CBJ don't do bare anymore not worth the risk with anyone I feel like. Was good. She seemed tired. It was like 4 am. 80 for it. Nice incall clean. Not a hotel. Said she does bare for more but have to be clean, but like I said before I aint doing any of that got one scare and wrapped it up since then.
    Amazing, she wants twice that rate for same service this morning.

  8. #16399

    Obvious scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Zunker  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...l/150066770256

    This girl goes by Jennifer. Been chatting this morning and she says she has an incall. Rates are pretty low which gave me pause. Anyone know her?
    She's posting in a pretty wide area. La Crosse, Madison, Milwaukee, Racine, and Sheboygan. Sheboygan is a 4-hour drive from La Crosse. There's no way bitches are making that kind of drive across the state for an $80 QV. You're likely to get a call from the "escort house manager" for wasting her time, or when you show up for the date, she'll ask for a deposit to get her room number.

  9. #16398

    Anyone Know Jennifer?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...l/150066770256

    This girl goes by Jennifer. Been chatting this morning and she says she has an incall. Rates are pretty low which gave me pause. Anyone know her?

  10. #16397
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/806333078223

    Saw her. CBJ don't do bare anymore not worth the risk with anyone I feel like. Was good. She seemed tired. It was like 4 am. 80 for it. Nice incall clean. Not a hotel. Said she does bare for more but have to be clean, but like I said before I aint doing any of that got one scare and wrapped it up since then.

  11. #16396

  12. #16395

    Third

    Quote Originally Posted by BadHabit715  [View Original Post]
    This is pretty much the same experience I had. It wasn't bad but in my opinion it wasn't worth the donation.
    That was also mine. Banging body but if I ever went back I'd do the half hour. It's hard for me to come back if they aren't fully into it a she was definitely just going through the motions.

  13. #16394

  14. #16393

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by StevesJohnson  [View Original Post]
    This one is worth a visit.
    Seen her last weekend. Great body, with huge fake tits. Hard as rocks though but all around a great visit.

  15. #16392

    I can confirm

    This one is worth a visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...3/041066761958

    This one is worth a visit. Excellent oral skills and very sensual. Her age is listed as 48, but she looks 38. She's much better looking in person. BB is available for an extra 50. Her normal qv rate is 100.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape