Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 26424
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25884
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Hi Family. Senior from Chicago coming up to see my parents and looking for recommendations. Milwaukee was actually where my hobbying started 10+ years ago, miss the old posts by JohnKat.

    If anyone has any good UTRs or escorts with good incalls, please let me know. Happy to return the favor if you ever find yourself south.
    Sammi Love.

    I would recommend. Had a dream with her recently. Safe location. Hotel in Brookfield. It can be difficult to get immediate response the first time, but once she replies the first time, prompt text exchange thereafter. 3 call system. On first call she will give a landmark close to hotel. On second call she will give you name of the hotel which would be 2-3 minutes away from the landmark. On 3rd call she will give you the room number.

    This was my second time seeing her. First time was few years ago. As others have mentioned, she has lost a lot of weight but still has the same level of service. She is GFE. She was much more relaxed and open this time may be because I was a repeat visitor. Didn't lay out any rules or limitations as she did the first time. Overall a great time.

    Yes she is a bit expensive but I guess that's the price you pay for someone safe and sane in Milwaukee.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sammilove

  2. #25883

    New girl? Big Freakk

    Anyone recognize her from before or is she really new to the hobby?

    Reminds me of a youngish girl with really big tits who posted as "Italian" back in summer of 2024 and then dissapeared after 4-6 months.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/605187335149
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7188.jpg‎  

  3. #25882
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Hi Family. Senior from Chicago coming up to see my parents and looking for recommendations. Milwaukee was actually where my hobbying started 10+ years ago, miss the old posts by JohnKat.

    If anyone has any good UTRs or escorts with good incalls, please let me know. Happy to return the favor if you ever find yourself south.
    We sent Macie your way. If she's still around it would be a solid choice.

    You might want to wait until you get back home. Maybe there is a safe, sane, reasonable provider in the Milwaukee area but it would be searching the haystack for a needle, sad to say.

  4. #25881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Somewhat

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?
    The closest I came to a non-client relationship with an escort was this. I was living in a different state in a mid size city. I met a provider who was a beautician as her main job but escorted in different cities (mine included) on the side. The first time we met she was traveling with a friend so it was the three of us in the hotel room. Her friend goes to the bathroom while we do our thing. We clicked. After many positions we took a break and make small talk (which is where I learned her backstory) and she shows me photos of her kid. At about that time, her partner comes out of the bathroom (she fell asleep in there) and her partner makes fun of us for not still having sex. So she starts ordering us around and we do as she says until we could do no more. I give her an extra tip for the extra time and head home. A few weeks later I see on back page (yes this was a long time ago) that she is back in town so I make another appointment. The second time was just as fun as the first. Well, a couple more visits and things change. She starts calling me before she comes up to check my interest. Always a yes for me and I see her in late morning when she arrives, I give her cash for the room, we get a room, go at it like teenagers (I was in my 50's and she was in her mid 20's) for extended periods. We would shower, have lunch at a restaurant, I'd drop her off at the hotel and go our separate ways. So there was still money involved but by no means was it market rate. It was mutually beneficial and very cordial. I retired from my job and moved away some time later but did have a banger of a goodbye session. I kept an eye on her ads after I left and she became even kinkier over time. Got into couples, women, bondage, S&M, etc. I don't think either of us had any romantic intentions but I'd say we were friends.

  5. #25880

    Visiting Milwaukee

    Hi Family. Senior from Chicago coming up to see my parents and looking for recommendations. Milwaukee was actually where my hobbying started 10+ years ago, miss the old posts by JohnKat.

    If anyone has any good UTRs or escorts with good incalls, please let me know. Happy to return the favor if you ever find yourself south.

  6. #25879

    Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    It's all a hustle, wether you believe it or not. Always remember it's part of their hustle even if it sounds super convincing. Sure, they are people with feelings and shouldn't be treated terribly (depending on the provider of course). Think of any provider like the used-car salesman of vag. They want you to believe they are arguing with the sales manager on your behalf. They are going to let you think that the extra key is really their way of showing they care. At the end of the day, you're another mark just like the next one getting out of his car, walking up to the door (with gift in hand, be it monetary or other). IF you have gotten a relationship to work with one (or you think you have), then you're merely blind to the other ways you've paid. Still a transaction, still a game. Some are just better at it than others.
    That could be a description of a lot of marriages.

  7. #25878
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?
    It's all a hustle, wether you believe it or not. Always remember it's part of their hustle even if it sounds super convincing. Sure, they are people with feelings and shouldn't be treated terribly (depending on the provider of course). Think of any provider like the used-car salesman of vag. They want you to believe they are arguing with the sales manager on your behalf. They are going to let you think that the extra key is really their way of showing they care. At the end of the day, you're another mark just like the next one getting out of his car, walking up to the door (with gift in hand, be it monetary or other). IF you have gotten a relationship to work with one (or you think you have), then you're merely blind to the other ways you've paid. Still a transaction, still a game. Some are just better at it than others.

  8. #25877
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?
    Of course it can be done. Sometimes it works, more often it doesn't. Depends on the people involved and their desires and expectations. A lot of you guys forget that sex workers are human beings. A lot of them are severely damaged human beings, many of them with substance use disorders, who would be bad relationship candidates regardless of whether they ever sold their body for a living. Some are decent people who for whatever reason concluded that sex work was the best option for them for some duration of time. The trick is to be able to avoid relationships with shitty people, regardless of whether they are current or former professional dick handlers.

  9. #25876

    Been a bit. Need some info

    I haven't been to Milwaukee in a while but looks like I have to stay a few days soon. Been at least a year since I've searched that area. A few new faces. Any details on these 3? Appreciate any info and TIA. As always, I will report back.

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/015764185159.

    I feel like this one has been around but never saw her. Of course no name to search. My gut tells me she has had questionable reviews but not sure.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/046851954835.

    Filtered pics and not many at that. Price making me think she could be worth it. But I am smart enough to know you don't always get what you pay for.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...e/734597301867.

    Fairly certain she has bad reviews but not sure. I am thinking handler. Thought I would ask just to make sure.

  10. #25875

    I mean what could go wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?
    SMH. Don't say we didn't warn you when your bank account is drained, you get arrested, blackmailed or worse. Bounderies. Learn it, love it, live it. Or not. Entirely up to you.

  11. #25874

    Possible

    I believe personal relationship possible. To each their own. I would not partake.

    No interest in being sugar daddy. Not comfortable with how the money is made. Not confusing business and quick pleasure with long term happiness.

    Just my two cent contribution. Be safe.

    ILoveToEatPuss;7616304 Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?

  12. #25873
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?
    I have and I don't recommend it. You will an interference with business.

  13. #25872
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    They all taste like chicken Ha ha seriously I pleasure the clit with my mouth and I try to work the g spot with my fingers to get then to squirt. Then they usually taster like what they had to eat. I love coffee drinkers!
    You can always tell who the tobacco smokers are, bleh.

  14. #25871

    Best tasting

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Whose pussy tastes the best in MKE? Guessing you've had a fair share based on your username.
    They all taste like chicken Ha ha seriously I pleasure the clit with my mouth and I try to work the g spot with my fingers to get then to squirt. Then they usually taster like what they had to eat. I love coffee drinkers!

  15. #25870
    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    Saw her twice now. The first time (about 4 months ago) was really good, and this last time was just OK. Nice girl, but seemed a little high this time. Decent body and looks like her pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape