The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17133

    Duuuuude.

    Quote Originally Posted by MkeMike  [View Original Post]
    I tried appointment with Latina Yakira at Caseyville. She said 10 min-100,15 min-120,30 min-160. When I arrived to the place she never told me her room and she wanted me to send her a picture to make sure I was in the right place. Makes no sense. I felt uneasy with that request since they can deduce the location. I left. Wasted time and gas. Has anyone had similar requests about sending picture of being there? .

    424-xxx-9325.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207864046
    I literally did a 5 second tineye search on one of her pics to find this.

    https://www.instagram.com/realjaixpetite/

    That ad's pics were clearly fake AF to begin with, so it's likely going to be some 300lb Wildebeest waiting behind the door "at best" or just a setup/scam.

    Stay Safe

  2. #17132
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeMike  [View Original Post]
    I tried appointment with Latina Yakira at Caseyville. She said 10 min-100,15 min-120,30 min-160. When I arrived to the place she never told me her room and she wanted me to send her a picture to make sure I was in the right place. Makes no sense. I felt uneasy with that request since they can deduce the location. I left. Wasted time and gas. Has anyone had similar requests about sending picture of being there? .

    424-xxx-9325.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207864046
    A lot of girls ask for this. Do you know how many dumb asses they have to deal with every day that waste their time?

    You just added yourself to that list!

    I always take the pic and instantly get the room number.

    Learn how to play the game, dude!

  3. #17131
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    https://preferred411.com/P142137

    Anyone seen her lately?
    I'd like to know too. I messaged her end of April but no response. But her last login is April 12.

  4. #17130

    Hunter

    https://preferred411.com/P142137

    Anyone seen her lately?

  5. #17129
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeMike  [View Original Post]
    I tried appointment with Latina Yakira at Caseyville. She said 10 min-100,15 min-120,30 min-160. When I arrived to the place she never told me her room and she wanted me to send her a picture to make sure I was in the right place. Makes no sense. I felt uneasy with that request since they can deduce the location. I left. Wasted time and gas. Has anyone had similar requests about sending picture of being there? .

    424-xxx-9325.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207864046
    I'm not trying to be mean here but you probably shouldn't be doing this. You thought that was the girl who was going to be at some dump in Caseyville. And then you asked about a deposit on that Asian girl. You should probably find a girlfriend / wife and just be happy with her because you are going to get scammed, robbed, or worse if you keep doing this.

  6. #17128
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeMike  [View Original Post]
    She ask deposit deposit in advanced. Is that normal or scam? I didn't follow.

    Has anybody tried her?, Price?. https://callescort.org/936-766-1683.
    Deposits are almost always scams. Don't do it.

  7. #17127
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3143038675

    Who here has any reviews on this one?
    Seen her 6 or 7 years ago. She was good to go. Been doing it a long time.

  8. #17126
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeMike  [View Original Post]
    I tried appointment with Latina Yakira at Caseyville. She said 10 min-100,15 min-120,30 min-160. When I arrived to the place she never told me her room and she wanted me to send her a picture to make sure I was in the right place. Makes no sense. I felt uneasy with that request since they can deduce the location. I left. Wasted time and gas. Has anyone had similar requests about sending picture of being there? .

    424-xxx-9325.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207864046
    Send pic and be done. If you are worried get out of car and take pic. Lady's get I'm coming all the time and don't show.

  9. #17125

    Deposit. Asian Girl

    She ask deposit deposit in advanced. Is that normal or scam? I didn't follow.

    Has anybody tried her?, Price?. https://callescort.org/936-766-1683.

  10. #17124

    Yakira

    I tried appointment with Latina Yakira at Caseyville. She said 10 min-100,15 min-120,30 min-160. When I arrived to the place she never told me her room and she wanted me to send her a picture to make sure I was in the right place. Makes no sense. I felt uneasy with that request since they can deduce the location. I left. Wasted time and gas. Has anyone had similar requests about sending picture of being there? .

    424-xxx-9325.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207864046

  11. #17123
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    5 out of 5 of her reviews on TER are negative.
    She was begging for me to review her well via texts after I left. Told her I don't do reviews but that a CBJ, and her mechanical process, wouldn't get a good one if I did. She wasn't happy about that response which is why I saved it for texts. Based on the pics and vids she showed me on her phone, she had a bf / handler who she does all that bareback stuff with.

  12. #17122

    Not the same as the picture but ok attitude

    Saw Carol, Cuban, FS QV 120, good attitude, easy appointment and place in WilsonAv not bad. Not the same person as in the pics, she is much darker skin and more heavy, the pictures look much better, from another person.

    But for the price, place and attitude no regrets, stress gone.

    917-xxx-0210 .

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207906724 ,

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]

    Getting tired of AMP's, but I haven't had much worthwhile luck with FS providers. Ideally I'd like to find a reliable BJ provider available weekday daytime that I can throw into the rotation to get some variety. I'm in west county near Bridgeton, willing to travel 10 miles. Don't want to travel downtown or north county, St. Charles area fine. Covered is fine if they are actually talented / enthusiastic.
    Thanks!

    On a side note, are the Wilson Ave latinas on LC as fake as they look?

  13. #17121
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    The pics appear to be real, but her headline sounds TGTBT. Says she loves to suck and swallow cum. She also supposedly offers BBFS including Greek, and she looks hot as hell based on.

    Limited pics. Not into BBFS myself. But BBBJ with swallow sounds amazing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/leslie-335
    Deposit scammer 40%.

  14. #17120
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    The pics appear to be real, but her headline sounds TGTBT. Says she loves to suck and swallow cum. She also supposedly offers BBFS including Greek, and she looks hot as hell based on.

    Limited pics. Not into BBFS myself. But BBBJ with swallow sounds amazing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/leslie-335
    Scam for sure. 40% deposit!

  15. #17119
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one last month. Was desperate and she was available last minute.

    Good:

    She is hot, looks great bent over doing anal, is responsive, and communicated well.

    Bad:

    She is incredibly mechanical to the point it's basically an assembly line for her. I have never been with a provider more concerned with making sure a condom stays on during sex. Obviously it's a CBJ with no kissing. She also has a menu that she sticks too religiously. If you pay for the anal / BJ combo there are no options to add in regular sex as part of the session.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9015135683
    5 out of 5 of her reviews on TER are negative.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape