Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 17688
-
05-16-26 14:48 #17118Senior Member

Posts: 877Miss. Barbie
I saw this one last month. Was desperate and she was available last minute.
Good:
She is hot, looks great bent over doing anal, is responsive, and communicated well.
Bad:
She is incredibly mechanical to the point it's basically an assembly line for her. I have never been with a provider more concerned with making sure a condom stays on during sex. Obviously it's a CBJ with no kissing. She also has a menu that she sticks too religiously. If you pay for the anal / BJ combo there are no options to add in regular sex as part of the session.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9015135683
-
05-16-26 13:53 #17117Senior Member

Posts: 167If Only. But a boy can dream
The pics appear to be real, but her headline sounds TGTBT. Says she loves to suck and swallow cum. She also supposedly offers BBFS including Greek, and she looks hot as hell based on.
Limited pics. Not into BBFS myself. But BBBJ with swallow sounds amazing.
https://tryst.link/escort/leslie-335
-
05-16-26 09:33 #17116Senior Member

Posts: 92Kenzie
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3143038675
Who here has any reviews on this one?
-
05-16-26 03:15 #17115Senior Member

Posts: 92Can anyone confirm this one?
Weird. It was there at the time. Here she is again hopefully it works this time. There's no name to it.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207868755
-
05-15-26 19:25 #17114Senior Member

Posts: 235Recognize those pictures.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
I'd personally avoid.
-
05-15-26 15:08 #17113Senior Member

Posts: 34This is the only review I could find for her:
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/618-573-5242#table.
Might be a real person, YMMV regarding safety and actual delivery of services.
-
05-15-26 10:34 #17112Senior Member

Posts: 279Carmen, Fenton
Came across this ad this morning, never saw this post before. The pictures and rate look TGTBT.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207821497#.
-
05-14-26 15:05 #17111Senior Member

Posts: 239Luscious
I've seen her a couple of times. Not the hottest, not the best body, friendly enough, sucks dick like a champ, takes an anal pounding as well as anyone (which is why I saw her. Twice). When she's available, she's a good back-up plan. But if you're looking for great tits, you're going to be disappointed. She can smell like an ashtray (did 1 of the 2 visits), which is a turnoff for me. But. If she was available when my other anal pounding girls were not, I'd see her again.
Moman.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 14:09 #17110Senior Member

Posts: 51Scarlett
Here is a link, she doesn't post that often but has a lot of availability. I agree with the OP that she gives a great BBBJ. Not the cutest out there, but is friendly and seems to enjoy what she does.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6188081561/1
-
05-14-26 10:43 #17109Senior Member

Posts: 94Escort Babylon.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 10:35 #17108Senior Member

Posts: 250Link goes to all ads, us have a name.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 09:58 #17107Senior Member

Posts: 410Where does she ad drtise?
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 03:14 #17106Senior Member

Posts: 92Anyone tried her?
Has anyone had experience with this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207648017
-
05-11-26 21:05 #17105Senior Member

Posts: 877I was texting with her Saturday and asked about a date in the afternoon and she just disappeared from the conversation until like 11 pm with an "I'm free now". I don't have time for those games so I found someone else who actually keeps appointments and is legit.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 16:55 #17104Senior Member

Posts: 94Try Scarlett in MH not a beauty queen but one hell of bbj.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





