Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 3967 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 59496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58761

    Its hard time

    Quote Originally Posted by SportyDuke  [View Original Post]
    It is disappointing to provide information and to not hear any comments about the experience, to the point where I feel why share in the first place. And I very much also agree with TOFTT or take one for yourself. Go, try a shop, find a girl and see what it is like. Maybe it will be great, maybe it will be subpar, but just go make an effort.
    Quick one before I go on a long winded soliloquy. How do people with less post have senior membership. Is it pay to play system. Fuck did I miss that. Shit if I did I am dumbass cause I thought this forum isn't like that anyways.

    Rr 99 and sportduck you are both kinda right and also a little of the mark. There is triple transition, money is changing for a lot people, age demographics are changing and with that taste changes (but also methodology) and something about politics which I don't want to get into.

    Back in my day. And nothing ever good comes after that. There was something called an activity log. It was a great way of knowing what a person did but also help bridge the gap between lived experience and expected or fantasy experience. In a convoluted way you could take a activity log and actually long hand log someone behavior flavor and taste. (long hand is a way of writing and doing math that went by the way side sometime ago).

    Some of my younger fwends who had more exposure to socials really had a skewed understanding of reality. So when they are venturing out into adult hobbies they can sound like they are asking for a lot of hand outs cause they are really really lost. Their max and minutes are also all over the place thanks to both soy beta boys and alpha giggachads. So yeah its annoying but helping them down the right way, rather than asking them to take for them might be a harder but better way to do it.

    The younger lot also need to really fucking write more and share more in dms otherwise vets won't share the good intel about the best places. Also most people on here will never irl so its not like the old days when someone might run into old fwend and could repay a favor from a different life. And since Venmo and Zelle sold out there isn't really a way of donating or tipping a vet if someone isn't into writing reports.

    All in all the sands of change of shifting of whatever is making this lovely hobby harder for everyone. So lets focus on the important stuff, keeping it clean+keeping it on the dl and always ask, while getting the basic done right and getting more notches on your bedpost things will start to line up. So write more share more and take more risk.

  2. #58760

    Maybe a new place

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    Hey Munch, thanks for all your great posts. I wish I could out more often to tell some great stories as well.

    I tried to DM you to ask, and your inbox is full.

    Do you have any idea where I can find Eva? That sounds just about like the perfect match for me.

    You can DM if you prefer. Thanks again!
    First munchmoochie is a great write, seriously I like his stories. Definitely not into his kinda way aka feet and other stuff definitely not my flavor of ice cream. But you can tell the dude is great at what he does and even better at writing it and its just dwindling art form.

    Also there is new eva at a new place down in the a I don't blast thing in the open so dm me maybe its her maybe not double check with mm.

  3. #58759

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    First of all RTFF. There is so much intel here already on the thread that a 2 year old could search it and get results.

    Secondly, what is with the laziness? I keep seeing more and more people asking for handouts. To the point that I have seniors DMing me for intel, which I give and rarely get a report back. Newbies need to do their job and TOFTT and report. Seniors need to promote that mentality AND return the favor when other seniors share intel freely when asked. Are the newbies a new generation of "I participated give me the trophy?" Honest question.

    SMFH.
    It is disappointing to provide information and to not hear any comments about the experience, to the point where I feel why share in the first place. And I very much also agree with TOFTT or take one for yourself. Go, try a shop, find a girl and see what it is like. Maybe it will be great, maybe it will be subpar, but just go make an effort.

  4. #58758

    Hidden Gems

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    The closures are happening by the minute. Mostly Legits and L1's.
    You are for the most part very much correct. However, there are some few hidden gems out there that are earned through good diligence, respect, and building rapport. I think sharing information is valuable, but just as a relationship with a girl is earned, information should also be earned because we need to protect what is still available that some have earned through efforts.

  5. #58757

    City in the Desert- Atlanta

    The closures are happening by the minute. Mostly Legits and L1's.

    Quote Originally Posted by JebTheMigo  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm going to be visiting ATL next weekend and I'm looking for a couple places that offer L2 or L3 massages if anyone has any suggestions for me to check out, and is there a place where I can get a massage from a Latina? I just left Indiana and the massage scene out there isn't all that good so I'm hoping ATL can make up for that trip. Please feel free to PM me if you guys have any places you think I should check out.

  6. #58756

    Lazy SHEOT

    Quote Originally Posted by JebTheMigo  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm going to be visiting ATL next weekend and I'm looking for a couple places that offer L2 or L3 massages if anyone has any suggestions for me to check out, and is there a place where I can get a massage from a Latina? I just left Indiana and the massage scene out there isn't all that good so I'm hoping ATL can make up for that trip. Please feel free to PM me if you guys have any places you think I should check out.
    First of all RTFF. There is so much intel here already on the thread that a 2 year old could search it and get results.

    Secondly, what is with the laziness? I keep seeing more and more people asking for handouts. To the point that I have seniors DMing me for intel, which I give and rarely get a report back. Newbies need to do their job and TOFTT and report. Seniors need to promote that mentality AND return the favor when other seniors share intel freely when asked. Are the newbies a new generation of "I participated give me the trophy?" Honest question.

    SMFH.

  7. #58755

    Any Suggestions

    Hey I'm going to be visiting ATL next weekend and I'm looking for a couple places that offer L2 or L3 massages if anyone has any suggestions for me to check out, and is there a place where I can get a massage from a Latina? I just left Indiana and the massage scene out there isn't all that good so I'm hoping ATL can make up for that trip. Please feel free to PM me if you guys have any places you think I should check out.

  8. #58754

    Eva?

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    I won't elaborate too much about me.

    But here's context. That hottie that liked her feet played with. One day she asks me, "do you think I'm pretty?

    "Yes; a 10. ".

    "Not to Chinese men. To them I'm a 7. You have different standards, Americans. To you I'm exotic. Same for you. Exotic. ".

    So I'm very very un-Chinese looking. And that turns some of them on. A lot.

    This shop closed after they got held up at gunpoint. But that one day I went there I was greeted by Eva. I immediately got a lump in my throat (and pants). Late 20's, slim athletic build, gorgeous. As she starts massaging and I'm looking down through the hole I noticed that she had very very fancy flip-flops and a new pedicure. She seemed to be purposely displaying her feet below the hole so I reached down and caressed a foot. She gasped, took her foot out of the flip-flop and put it up on the table by my head. I gave it a kiss. More gasps. About 10 minutes later we were fucking; she was a squirter.

    I'm into whatever they're into. I think that's the key with the horny ones.
    Hey Munch, thanks for all your great posts. I wish I could out more often to tell some great stories as well.

    I tried to DM you to ask, and your inbox is full.

    Do you have any idea where I can find Eva? That sounds just about like the perfect match for me.

    You can DM if you prefer. Thanks again!

  9. #58753

    Chamblee Magic Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsB2B  [View Original Post]
    If you're asking about the one in East Cobb on Roswell at Old Canton, then no, no magic to be had there.
    I was asking about the Magic Hands on Buford Hwy. Sorry, should have clarified originally.

  10. #58752

    Magic Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    Is there any magic to be had at Magic Hands? It's been a while since I've been there, but my last experience was only legit. DM if you prefer.
    If you're asking about the one in East Cobb on Roswell at Old Canton, then no, no magic to be had there.

  11. #58751
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Old Faithful was a little different.

    A new place opened and I went during the first week. Got spotted by a familiar face, not more than a chubby 5 but reliable, and went in for a ts. Got my relief and spotted OF on the way out; I stopped and gaped at her, drooled a little.

    Went back the next time and asked for her. She said no and walked away.

    Went back again and was rejected again.

    Next time in she said yes. Was giving me a legit massage on that cool day when suddenly she slid off her Ugg and, once more, stuck her foot up by my face. She indicated with an arched eyebrow, well, service it, boy. So I did. And as I was kissing / licking her foot she started to masturbate furiously. She paused and, again with an eyebrow, had me whack off too. And that was that day.

    After that she gave some incredible HJs and I rubbed her over the clothes to orgasm.

    On the first FS day she was wanking me as I was wanking her. I was first-down and goal to go at the 1 yard line, she had just orgasmed, and she suddenly broke off. My throbbing member was sticking north and screaming for mercy as I wondered what I did wrong. I didn't realize that she had peeled off all her clothes, jumped up on me and rode me cowgirl. I was close to the finish line and tried to toss her off but she held on like a rodeo star. I unloaded inside her and she flopped over and we made out. She said not to worry since she was using the rhythm method. I worried.

    After that we'd just skip to FS every visit. Very passionate too. DFKs, all the moves. She comes hard; very rewarding.

    But after I turned down the cohabitation invitation she cooled off. No more DFKs but the fucking is still pretty hot. And I pay more.

    She's still pretty hot for her age.

    We all age. It's too bad.
    Macooch, you missed your career opportunity as a Penthouse forum writer. We are all very jealous of your exploits.

  12. #58750

    Similar

    Old Faithful was a little different.

    A new place opened and I went during the first week. Got spotted by a familiar face, not more than a chubby 5 but reliable, and went in for a ts. Got my relief and spotted OF on the way out; I stopped and gaped at her, drooled a little.

    Went back the next time and asked for her. She said no and walked away.

    Went back again and was rejected again.

    Next time in she said yes. Was giving me a legit massage on that cool day when suddenly she slid off her Ugg and, once more, stuck her foot up by my face. She indicated with an arched eyebrow, well, service it, boy. So I did. And as I was kissing / licking her foot she started to masturbate furiously. She paused and, again with an eyebrow, had me whack off too. And that was that day.

    After that she gave some incredible HJs and I rubbed her over the clothes to orgasm.

    On the first FS day she was wanking me as I was wanking her. I was first-down and goal to go at the 1 yard line, she had just orgasmed, and she suddenly broke off. My throbbing member was sticking north and screaming for mercy as I wondered what I did wrong. I didn't realize that she had peeled off all her clothes, jumped up on me and rode me cowgirl. I was close to the finish line and tried to toss her off but she held on like a rodeo star. I unloaded inside her and she flopped over and we made out. She said not to worry since she was using the rhythm method. I worried.

    After that we'd just skip to FS every visit. Very passionate too. DFKs, all the moves. She comes hard; very rewarding.

    But after I turned down the cohabitation invitation she cooled off. No more DFKs but the fucking is still pretty hot. And I pay more.

    She's still pretty hot for her age.

    We all age. It's too bad.

  13. #58749

    Not a 10

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Munch you must be one good looking guy or loaded with cash, or maybe both. LOL That's some nice hook ups, you know you're doing something right when they strip themselves and jump on. Question- should I know who old faithful and the dynamic duo are?

    I'd like to. Pm if necessary.
    I won't elaborate too much about me.

    But here's context. That hottie that liked her feet played with. One day she asks me, "do you think I'm pretty?

    "Yes; a 10. ".

    "Not to Chinese men. To them I'm a 7. You have different standards, Americans. To you I'm exotic. Same for you. Exotic. ".

    So I'm very very un-Chinese looking. And that turns some of them on. A lot.

    This shop closed after they got held up at gunpoint. But that one day I went there I was greeted by Eva. I immediately got a lump in my throat (and pants). Late 20's, slim athletic build, gorgeous. As she starts massaging and I'm looking down through the hole I noticed that she had very very fancy flip-flops and a new pedicure. She seemed to be purposely displaying her feet below the hole so I reached down and caressed a foot. She gasped, took her foot out of the flip-flop and put it up on the table by my head. I gave it a kiss. More gasps. About 10 minutes later we were fucking; she was a squirter.

    I'm into whatever they're into. I think that's the key with the horny ones.

  14. #58748
    Quote Originally Posted by Dailymonger404  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any male message therapist? I want to try something different.
    There's one who advertises on rub rankings in the Duluth area.

  15. #58747

    Take it slow and make sure you are respectful

    Quote Originally Posted by Imeanit173  [View Original Post]
    I've been paying attention for maybe two weeks now, I even went back to very old posts to get an idea. I almost always land on Mint or LAN. How where I can't find anything that is either in Duluth or close. Nor can I decide if it's better to go to an escort instead of a massage parlor. I'm new to both so idk. But yes BigSqueeze and SGt are right. I will try that after I figure out where to go and who to go too.
    Hey man sorry about your divorce, its a hard thing but you will recover. Make sure to talk to a professional don't just take on adult hobbies like whiskey tasting, cigar collecting or. AMPs. That being said welcome so the hobby. I am also new and was also accused of being a cop, yes it hurts, but its legit. Cops join all the time for 'research' no they don't. Its cause they don't want to solve real problems like murder and fraud. So they jump on forums like this find someone who is letting their guard down, become friends, setup a sting and well all of sudden your divorce wasn't as expensive.

    Take it slow, don't ask for specifics and don't share any. Be respectful, just cause you are paying you don't own anyone. Be clean. Stay playful and don't push, remember the worst case scenario is cops, however you can also get in trouble with the girls, moms or husband / bf. Be safe be clean and be nice, enjoy it and don't take it too seriously.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape