Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 3967 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 59497
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58747

    Take it slow and make sure you are respectful

    Quote Originally Posted by Imeanit173  [View Original Post]
    I've been paying attention for maybe two weeks now, I even went back to very old posts to get an idea. I almost always land on Mint or LAN. How where I can't find anything that is either in Duluth or close. Nor can I decide if it's better to go to an escort instead of a massage parlor. I'm new to both so idk. But yes BigSqueeze and SGt are right. I will try that after I figure out where to go and who to go too.
    Hey man sorry about your divorce, its a hard thing but you will recover. Make sure to talk to a professional don't just take on adult hobbies like whiskey tasting, cigar collecting or. AMPs. That being said welcome so the hobby. I am also new and was also accused of being a cop, yes it hurts, but its legit. Cops join all the time for 'research' no they don't. Its cause they don't want to solve real problems like murder and fraud. So they jump on forums like this find someone who is letting their guard down, become friends, setup a sting and well all of sudden your divorce wasn't as expensive.

    Take it slow, don't ask for specifics and don't share any. Be respectful, just cause you are paying you don't own anyone. Be clean. Stay playful and don't push, remember the worst case scenario is cops, however you can also get in trouble with the girls, moms or husband / bf. Be safe be clean and be nice, enjoy it and don't take it too seriously.

  2. #58746

    Male massage therapist?

    Does anyone know of any male message therapist? I want to try something different.

  3. #58745

    Compliment

    Quote Originally Posted by Imeanit173  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, new here and new to all this stuff. I recently got out of a 7 year relationship, don't really want to go out there and try with girls for a while. I'm not really sure where to get started or where to go for my first time. I live in Duluth GA. As a man in 20's I'm looking for something nice I guess. So would it be possible to get some location suggestions? As well as some of the girls at the places I guess. Also how do I approach them with it? I saw that sometimes they don't do things. So how would I go get a massage and SF as well. Thanks for the help guys.
    Complimenting the lady always goes a long way. Tell her how pretty she looks today or how you like her hair color- whatever. Just be complimentary and when you like what's she's doing with her hands, tell her. Positive reinforcement goes a lot further than most think plus it makes you feel good.

    Good luck.

  4. #58744

    Still a little confused but I think I'm getting it

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Being this is your first post and obviously very new. It was mentioned already read a bit first. This will give you an idea where to go and if your read enough who to ask for.

    BigSqueeze and SGt had it perfect be polite and just let things happen naturally. Sheet off sets the tone for sure. Other option is start with a table shower location. Not sure on the agency recommendation, I think I'd leave that for after you get a bit of experience and at least know what you want and how far you want to take it.
    I've been paying attention for maybe two weeks now, I even went back to very old posts to get an idea. I almost always land on Mint or LAN. How where I can't find anything that is either in Duluth or close. Nor can I decide if it's better to go to an escort instead of a massage parlor. I'm new to both so idk. But yes BigSqueeze and SGt are right. I will try that after I figure out where to go and who to go too.

  5. #58743

    First Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Imeanit173  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, new here and new to all this stuff. I recently got out of a 7 year relationship, don't really want to go out there and try with girls for a while. I'm not really sure where to get started or where to go for my first time. I live in Duluth GA. As a man in 20's I'm looking for something nice I guess. So would it be possible to get some location suggestions? As well as some of the girls at the places I guess. Also how do I approach them with it? I saw that sometimes they don't do things. So how would I go get a massage and SF as well. Thanks for the help guys.
    Being this is your first post and obviously very new. It was mentioned already read a bit first. This will give you an idea where to go and if your read enough who to ask for.

    BigSqueeze and SGt had it perfect be polite and just let things happen naturally. Sheet off sets the tone for sure. Other option is start with a table shower location. Not sure on the agency recommendation, I think I'd leave that for after you get a bit of experience and at least know what you want and how far you want to take it.

  6. #58742

    More touching while face down

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsqueeze  [View Original Post]
    Maybe call ahead and ask it someone was available for a one hour massage so they expect you. Smile. Be friendly and polite. You'll be led to a room and left to undress. Get naked, face down, do not cover up with the sheet. She'll ask if you want hard, medium or soft touch. Give audible feedback, let her know when it feels really good. When they stand at the head of the table and work your neck is a good time to softly graze the leg and move up and cup their ass. When the girl sees your boner, she knows what to do. Remember to smile, be polite, and say "everything" when she asks what you want. Then it's kinda like autopilot. Good luck.
    When I used to go, when they were by my side, massaging, I would move my hands to my side, but at the edge of the table, if they got close enough for my curled fingers to 'accidentally' touch their pussy area, and they do not move, then I would massage them there while they massaged me. After that, it tends to get better.

  7. #58741

    It's pretty simple, really

    Quote Originally Posted by Imeanit173  [View Original Post]
    ... how do I approach them with it? I saw that sometimes they don't do things. So how would I go get a massage and SF as well. Thanks for the help guys.
    Maybe call ahead and ask it someone was available for a one hour massage so they expect you. Smile. Be friendly and polite. You'll be led to a room and left to undress. Get naked, face down, do not cover up with the sheet. She'll ask if you want hard, medium or soft touch. Give audible feedback, let her know when it feels really good. When they stand at the head of the table and work your neck is a good time to softly graze the leg and move up and cup their ass. When the girl sees your boner, she knows what to do. Remember to smile, be polite, and say "everything" when she asks what you want. Then it's kinda like autopilot. Good luck.

  8. #58740
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I have a great sense of humor, but rarely when I'm at my AMPs in Buford. I have one AMP where I am known by all three ladies. I alternate. All very good L1's, but one is an excellent L1. So the best one was my pick today, and she is 40, and wanted to know what kind of music I like. I told her Billy Joel, while trying to understand, she said spell it. I said B I L L why J O E L. She said Ohhh BJ. I Love BJ. I said okay then give me one. She smiled "You being bad" . I laughed, but no BJ. It was funny.
    I got a rare CAMP L2 in Cobb recently. BBBJ but no CIM. I didn't even request it but she offered for $. 2. It was a mistake. If it is not a part of their regular service it is a gamble. She just didn't know what she was doing and it was a rather toothy affair.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imeanit173  [View Original Post]
    . . .I live in Duluth GA. . .
    Bro you are at ground zero for the K-girl agencies. Head over to the agency thread. You will run out of money before your run out of options.

  9. #58739

    Tip Suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by here today for 1 hr. .8 to the house and. 6 for L1. I saw YuYu. She said she has been here a year, and just had her 26th? Birthday. She was very cute, nice body. Massage was fine, really tried to work out any tough spots I had. OTC touching, but also for the flip leaned in and breathed in my ear with a small bite for a few, definitely got me going. She was the only one working today, so she was a bit busy and my massage was cut short, but I am not complaining only 10 minutes, and I got what I wanted. I will repeat with Yuyu, and try to see what else she may offer upon repeat visits.
    Next time tel her 1. 00 per minute, and she can decide how many minutes.

  10. #58738
    I'd suggest reading the forum for several weeks. Just like the LEO and understand the terms and agreements. There isn't any type of things your looking for in these Spas.

    If anything is happen-ending (happily) then its something new to this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imeanit173  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, new here and new to all this stuff. I recently got out of a 7 year relationship, don't really want to go out there and try with girls for a while. I'm not really sure where to get started or where to go for my first time. I live in Duluth GA. As a man in 20's I'm looking for something nice I guess. So would it be possible to get some location suggestions? As well as some of the girls at the places I guess. Also how do I approach them with it? I saw that sometimes they don't do things. So how would I go get a massage and SF as well. Thanks for the help guys.

  11. #58737

    Fun at the Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I have a great sense of humor, but rarely when I'm at my AMPs in Buford. I have one AMP where I am known by all three ladies. I alternate. All very good L1's, but one is an excellent L1. So the best one was my pick today, and she is 40, and wanted to know what kind of music I like. I told her Billy Joel, while trying to understand, she said spell it. I said B I L L why J O E L. She said Ohhh BJ. I Love BJ. I said okay then give me one. She smiled "You being bad" . I laughed, but no BJ. It was funny.
    It's a good thing you didn't tell her your favorite band is the Police and Sting is the lead singer. .

  12. #58736

    Fun at the Spa

    I have a great sense of humor, but rarely when I'm at my AMPs in Buford. I have one AMP where I am known by all three ladies. I alternate. All very good L1's, but one is an excellent L1. So the best one was my pick today, and she is 40, and wanted to know what kind of music I like. I told her Billy Joel, while trying to understand, she said spell it. I said B I L L why J O E L. She said Ohhh BJ. I Love BJ. I said okay then give me one. She smiled "You being bad" . I laughed, but no BJ. It was funny.

  13. #58735

    I need suggestions?!

    Hi everyone, new here and new to all this stuff. I recently got out of a 7 year relationship, don't really want to go out there and try with girls for a while. I'm not really sure where to get started or where to go for my first time. I live in Duluth GA. As a man in 20's I'm looking for something nice I guess. So would it be possible to get some location suggestions? As well as some of the girls at the places I guess. Also how do I approach them with it? I saw that sometimes they don't do things. So how would I go get a massage and SF as well. Thanks for the help guys.

  14. #58734

    RE: Times are tough

    Quote Originally Posted by Asian267  [View Original Post]
    I have not posted in a while because I have been seeing two ladies on a regular basis for several years. They both decided to leave town at the same time, so I went back on the hunt for another ATF. I knew it would be hit or miss, but I tried Lu's in Kennesaw. I have never found anyone special there, but it was worth a shot. I ended up getting an older lady. She was short and had a few extra pounds. I think she said her name was Linda, but I could have been mistaken. I should have walked away, but the little head was doing the thinking. I figured I would close my eyes and get a mediocre ending. To my surprise, she offered a BJ, so I thought I might be in for a treat. I was mistaken. It was a terrible attempt. I ended up finishing with a HJ. I also paid too much. In the end, lesson learned. I will keep looking. If anyone has a reliable person in Roswell, please send me a DM. TIA.
    How much was too much?

  15. #58733

    Aura Massage

    Stopped by here today for 1 hr. .8 to the house and. 6 for L1. I saw YuYu. She said she has been here a year, and just had her 26th? Birthday. She was very cute, nice body. Massage was fine, really tried to work out any tough spots I had. OTC touching, but also for the flip leaned in and breathed in my ear with a small bite for a few, definitely got me going. She was the only one working today, so she was a bit busy and my massage was cut short, but I am not complaining only 10 minutes, and I got what I wanted. I will repeat with Yuyu, and try to see what else she may offer upon repeat visits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape