Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 25689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25164

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750  [View Original Post]
    Lauren has moved to northern KY, about 90 minutes south. Has a real job and it doing well. Monday and Tuesday are her days off and she would like to connect with old friends south Dayton if she could get a ride.
    Love to reconnect with Lauren as I had been seeing her for over a decade so send me a pm if you can for her info as it would be be much appreciated as I tried to send you a pm but your inbox was full thanks for sharing she is okay as I was concerned.

    For her after seeing her right before she disappeared.

  2. #25163

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookInSW  [View Original Post]
    She just disappeared.
    Lauren has moved to northern KY, about 90 minutes south. Has a real job and it doing well. Monday and Tuesday are her days off and she would like to connect with old friends south Dayton if she could get a ride.

  3. #25162

    She's cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyHungWell  [View Original Post]
    How does she look in the face? Does she have teeth?
    I don't remember thinking there was a dental issue. But it's been about a year, things can change so I wouldn't put money on a perfect smile. Hope this helps.

  4. #25161

    beware! beware!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz  [View Original Post]
    This skanky ass hoe has set up 3 of our fellow mongers in the past 8 months to be robbed at gunpoint when they went to her place for an incall. Her name is Kym, she stays in a small 4 unit 2 story apartment bldg a stones throw from from the corner of Catalpa and Salem Ave. Our latest victim was late last week (he posted in ripoff reports) and that skank had nerve enough to post her ad on STG today looking for another victim. I say enough is enough. Let's shut this biatch down once and for all. Let's keep her on the front page to get the word out, for all mongers to steer clear of her. This is about having fun, not putting up with her BS.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/374786454602
    Heads up gentleman! Steer clear of this skank.

  5. #25160

    Thanks for report

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonGuitar  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed about this sweet AA a half dozen times over the past year and loved the experience, friendly and reasonable.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/96410793
    I had a Dream about her and I can see why you have dreamed about her so much. I will definitely dream about her again.

  6. #25159

    RE: curious

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    A lesbo duo, if it's your thing.
    Saw her recently and the pros are good comms, and pics accurate, other than that, she wasn't really into doing the deed, so so head, did enjoy being eaten out, the sex was pretty mechanical and the BBBJ finish was more hand that mouth, no cum, her duo partner is a BBW, and nothing to get excited about, would only repeat in a pinch.

  7. #25158
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/394722685440

    Anything on this gal? I seen she does duos with a provider that posts often.

    But no reviews on her.

    Text is ok but hasn't really seen intrested.

    Can't be too sure these days.

    Its summer and feeling the itch to play.

    A.

    Doing some homework is better then, a headache.
    A lesbo duo, if it's your thing.

  8. #25157

    Curious

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/394722685440

    Anything on this gal? I seen she does duos with a provider that posts often.

    But no reviews on her.

    Text is ok but hasn't really seen intrested.

    Can't be too sure these days.

    Its summer and feeling the itch to play.

    A.

    Doing some homework is better then, a headache.

  9. #25156

    Hispanic unicorn

    Don't feel too bad man, you have to take what these guys say with a grain of salt. I replied same day and he's yet to provide the details. Some people post on here to get a "RISE". Out of us. Instead of the women if you know what I mean LOL🤣.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'm too late to get in on the contact info. Just my luck, been away for a few days and missed it. But if she ever needs more business man, I'm easy to deal with and I will keep her taken care of on a regular if things click. Thanks.

  10. #25155
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonger69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and had awesome times. Others have reported an odor, but that was not in my experience at all.

    YMMV, check her out and get back with us.
    How does she look in the face? Does she have teeth?

  11. #25154

    UTR Hispanic

    I'm sure I'm too late to get in on the contact info. Just my luck, been away for a few days and missed it. But if she ever needs more business man, I'm easy to deal with and I will keep her taken care of on a regular if things click. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyLeo  [View Original Post]
    I met this lovely Hispanic girl in her twenties. A beautiful sexy beast. 5'1 tiny waist nice medium perky boobs and a Hispanic ass. Scheduling was challenge at first as she's works a full time job. But when stars aligned man what a trip! Her skin feels so soft. Her shaved kitty was dripping wet. I'm not much of a writer so I'll keep this short. She let me bent her in any which way. Finished with cim. She's beautiful and kind. I am willing to share info with 5 of the seniors on first come first serve basis.

  12. #25153

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlue  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I'm passing through Dayton for work and was looking for any busty recommendations. I am trying to reach out to Naturally, and also found this ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/560211229679
    I've seen her and had awesome times. Others have reported an odor, but that was not in my experience at all.

    YMMV, check her out and get back with us.

  13. #25152

    Ariel info

    Hey boys. Looking to see if anyone has info on a blonde named Ariel on STG. I found an Ariel in my search but all the links were bad so I couldn't pull up pics.

  14. #25151
    Hey everyone. I'm passing through Dayton for work and was looking for any busty recommendations. I am trying to reach out to Naturally, and also found this ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/560211229679
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260514_114946_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  15. #25150

    Angel needmore and dixie

    Dreamed about this sweet AA a half dozen times over the past year and loved the experience, friendly and reasonable.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/96410793

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape