Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 40000
-
05-19-26 18:43 #39295Senior Member

Posts: 42Nana at greenlight spa give me some nice light
Near the location after hanging out with some cubs fans, saw this right by Pulaski and Irving Park rd. The name of the spa hits me so I just rang without calling.
A very skinny and elegant woman open the door for me. The place is dark so I really can't tell how old she is. Maybe 30's, maybe more, but she is is a fucking good shape.
The place seems old and small, but nice pink atmosphere. You can tell there is happy ending just by the color. I wonder why I never came across it I have been driving along the area after each cubs game or cubs fan gathering.
No table shower, I asked for one hour, so we got into massage right away, she is really good at it. At some point she is walking on my back too, which was fun. She gave me a good 30 minutes massage, and after flipping around she showed me a gesture about HJ or BJ, I tell her I want the full service. She gave me 2 fingers and I got it down to 150.
Took off the clothes, she is indeed super fit, but you can tell she is not in 20's. That really doesn't matter for me because I like middle age woman. She gave me a nice kiss, BBJ, and 69. Put on cover, I finished her in standing mish. Nana really knows how to please a man. The way she looked at me and moans, and the way her body shapes with me, that hit well.
Glad to find another spot up north.
-
05-19-26 18:10 #39294Senior Member

Posts: 48I doubt it's the same Monica if you are referring to the Monica that was at the S. Kedzie spa a few years back and S. Western Ave among other places. She actually texted me a few weeks ago. She's been in Vegas for a while and says she is no longer in the business but did send me pics of two girls at that spa on 31st St in Bridgeport (forget the name). Wish she was still around. She was the GOAT!
Originally Posted by Member#3148
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 18:08 #39293Senior Member

Posts: 42Where is Chicago 521.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 15:29 #39292Senior Member

Posts: 767Report post
The bottom left of each post has a button for Report Post. Click that button and I think you choose Other and type Shill. You can also click on the user's name Upper Left and click the dropdown for block user. You will see that they posted but not see the post.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 13:21 #39291Senior Member

Posts: 262
Originally Posted by GnogginFan
[View Original Post]
Does this summer have a mole on her forehead?
Originally Posted by Throwaway5192
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 12:58 #39290Senior Member

Posts: 637I don't know how to contact the admins so I will just message on here and maybe someone can answer this question but is there a way I can sticky a note on top of the thread for known shills? It would be helpful for any newcomers on the site.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 11:13 #39289Senior Member

Posts: 175Any AMPs near and Ogden and W Madison?
Anyone know if there are Any AMPs or apts near and Ogden and W Madison? Preferably less than a mile or 2 away.
-
05-19-26 11:04 #39288Senior Member

Posts: 34Same Yuki
It's the Same Yuki that has been getting reviewed here and there for the past couple of months. She's been floating around from place to place. The "kegels" Yuki with a grip. All the reviews seem to be favorable. She will treat you well.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
The place is a bit of a dump.
-
05-19-26 07:13 #39287Senior Member

Posts: 561Shill
Looks like another shill for Lotus. Set to ignore.
Originally Posted by Knurchlew
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 22:18 #39286Banned Member

Posts: 317Kelly sxl
Yes check cpd arrest mug shots. You can see her picture there.
Originally Posted by Flatline1
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 16:37 #39285Senior Member

Posts: 33Anyone have a pic of Kelly?
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 23:15 #39284Banned Member

Posts: 10Lotus SPA at Irving park
Cherry met me at the door she was cute, wearing a very skimpy skirt. She let me into one of the rooms I paid the house for hour she left and came back right away pulled off my towel and proceeded to spank my butt which let me know that she was ready to play. She gave a medium weight fairly good massage used her for hands a lot to get down in my back and shoulders whenever she was near she allowed me to Rome on her bottom and between her thighs but whenever I tried to slide in a finger she pulled away. Candy her massage was way better than I would have thought. You can tell she's had actual training. Not only did she rub my back and legs, but she stretched my arms and Give a nice foot massage. When it was time to start teasing she oiled up my ass crack and reached down below to the boys. She got me hard as a rock before the flip. I will be back to 52XX on Irving.
-
05-17-26 22:14 #39283Senior Member

Posts: 53Thanks
Thanks for the info. I will check them out!
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 21:48 #39282Senior Member

Posts: 1605North Hair beauty and Foot Massage or East Ryhtem are solid places.
Originally Posted by MpDuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 20:44 #39281Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanks for the info on May. I'll probably try to see her tomorrow but I'm also wondering if this is the Monica I've seen many talk about. Someone please share.
Originally Posted by Member#3148
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






