Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 17695
-
05-17-26 21:44 #17125Senior Member

Posts: 87Deposit. Asian Girl
She ask deposit deposit in advanced. Is that normal or scam? I didn't follow.
Has anybody tried her?, Price?. https://callescort.org/936-766-1683.
-
05-17-26 21:18 #17124Senior Member

Posts: 87Yakira
I tried appointment with Latina Yakira at Caseyville. She said 10 min-100,15 min-120,30 min-160. When I arrived to the place she never told me her room and she wanted me to send her a picture to make sure I was in the right place. Makes no sense. I felt uneasy with that request since they can deduce the location. I left. Wasted time and gas. Has anyone had similar requests about sending picture of being there? .
424-xxx-9325.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207864046
-
05-17-26 20:36 #17123Senior Member

Posts: 879She was begging for me to review her well via texts after I left. Told her I don't do reviews but that a CBJ, and her mechanical process, wouldn't get a good one if I did. She wasn't happy about that response which is why I saved it for texts. Based on the pics and vids she showed me on her phone, she had a bf / handler who she does all that bareback stuff with.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 19:50 #17122Senior Member

Posts: 87Not the same as the picture but ok attitude
Saw Carol, Cuban, FS QV 120, good attitude, easy appointment and place in WilsonAv not bad. Not the same person as in the pics, she is much darker skin and more heavy, the pictures look much better, from another person.
But for the price, place and attitude no regrets, stress gone.
917-xxx-0210 .
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207906724 ,
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 23:17 #17121Regular Member

Posts: 14Deposit scammer 40%.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 18:21 #17120Regular Member

Posts: 14Scam for sure. 40% deposit!
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 16:35 #17119Senior Member

Posts: 5835 out of 5 of her reviews on TER are negative.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 14:48 #17118Senior Member

Posts: 879Miss. Barbie
I saw this one last month. Was desperate and she was available last minute.
Good:
She is hot, looks great bent over doing anal, is responsive, and communicated well.
Bad:
She is incredibly mechanical to the point it's basically an assembly line for her. I have never been with a provider more concerned with making sure a condom stays on during sex. Obviously it's a CBJ with no kissing. She also has a menu that she sticks too religiously. If you pay for the anal / BJ combo there are no options to add in regular sex as part of the session.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9015135683
-
05-16-26 13:53 #17117Senior Member

Posts: 167If Only. But a boy can dream
The pics appear to be real, but her headline sounds TGTBT. Says she loves to suck and swallow cum. She also supposedly offers BBFS including Greek, and she looks hot as hell based on.
Limited pics. Not into BBFS myself. But BBBJ with swallow sounds amazing.
https://tryst.link/escort/leslie-335
-
05-16-26 09:33 #17116Senior Member

Posts: 92Kenzie
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3143038675
Who here has any reviews on this one?
-
05-16-26 03:15 #17115Senior Member

Posts: 92Can anyone confirm this one?
Weird. It was there at the time. Here she is again hopefully it works this time. There's no name to it.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207868755
-
05-15-26 19:25 #17114Senior Member

Posts: 235Recognize those pictures.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
I'd personally avoid.
-
05-15-26 15:08 #17113Senior Member

Posts: 34This is the only review I could find for her:
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/618-573-5242#table.
Might be a real person, YMMV regarding safety and actual delivery of services.
-
05-15-26 10:34 #17112Senior Member

Posts: 279Carmen, Fenton
Came across this ad this morning, never saw this post before. The pictures and rate look TGTBT.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207821497#.
-
05-14-26 15:05 #17111Senior Member

Posts: 239Luscious
I've seen her a couple of times. Not the hottest, not the best body, friendly enough, sucks dick like a champ, takes an anal pounding as well as anyone (which is why I saw her. Twice). When she's available, she's a good back-up plan. But if you're looking for great tits, you're going to be disappointed. She can smell like an ashtray (did 1 of the 2 visits), which is a turnoff for me. But. If she was available when my other anal pounding girls were not, I'd see her again.
Moman.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





