Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 5822
-
05-20-26 10:11 #5207Regular Member

Posts: 22LK Tiara Feedback?
Tiara has been here for a couple of weeks at LK and nobody has talked about her on this forum. She has one good review on the other site, but it seems like there should be more feedback on her since she's been here for a bit. Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing her?
-
05-20-26 09:59 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 530Kya Sugarpop
Went to see this one last night. Up in Duluth / Lawrenceville area. Easy screening. But like others had said a guy came out to bring me up. BUT it was a very small, innocuous guy. So not really an intimidating experience. He knocked on the door once inside the apt and let me in. I was greated by a decently attractive woman who had very frizzy hair. She did not seem like she was in her 20's more like 30's. Once inside she grabbed at the gift and counted it in front of me. Turn off. She removed her dress and it showed a thin body and good MM tits. The only thing was some Belly damage. She was very cold and rigid. Shower was ok. No rubbing just washing and an ok preview BBBJ. Everytime I touched her she kinda froze up. I have never had any of the agency girls to that. I asked her if everything was ok. And was gentle. Def got me in my head. Once in the bedroom she checked her phone again and I sat on the bed and she did another BBBJ with a tissue where she would dab her face each time after. I though I would try to warm her up a little and kiss her. She didn't kiss back and just was rigid. When I went down on her she was wet but gave little moans. But closed her legs after a while. I decided to just go for what I came for and get things over with. I slowly slid in. She was really tight and she looked very uncomfortable. So we slowly worked up to getting in. But never could get in deep. I asked her to get on top. And she was pretty good up there. But not much eye contact. Once she got into ACG I was able to really get things going and I thrusted up. Finally finished. Just decided to get out of these. The guy was still out there and asked how things went. I kinda said ok. And just walked out.
Face - 7.
Body - 7.
Experence - 4.
-
05-20-26 07:47 #5205Senior Member

Posts: 346Easy
I shared this advice before but I would see Diva / Ada first and soon as she is leaving mid next week. IMO way better than her pics for sure. Then wait a week and go see Winter and then the following week see Jamie. Jamie just got here so I'm guessing you have at least to the first week of June. Winter / Jamie are with the same agency so you could check in to confirm departure dates. I know a lot of talk of Jamie but Winter has great reviews as well. Winter is GFE only if that matters to you, I know some guys only prefer GFE providers. Of course you could be a wealthy 20 year old stud and just line them up Mon.-wed-Fri. And hit a few AMP in between.
Originally Posted by Android13
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 01:00 #5204Senior Member

Posts: 54Roulette choice
Jamie, Diva / Ada, or Winter. I've been on break lately and I'm back to see just a god tier of beautiful women have been flowing in. I've been reading some TER's but wanted to see if anyone has any extra words of insight. Feel free to DM.
-
05-19-26 19:20 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 410Good
https://ww.nyincall.com/view/700 has the same girls as Hi_tokyo so I bet they are the same agency. I've used https://ww.nyincall.com/view/700. twice now and had great experiences.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 12:54 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 530Info on these
Does anyone have experience or info on what these are like and the girls there?
https://sugarpopclub.com/
https://ww.nyincall.com/view/700.
https://143club.com/view/27933
https://blueocean555.com/view/31899
-
05-18-26 22:13 #5201Senior Member

Posts: 108To each their own. Got a chance to see her today. Jamie Heju still my ATF. Looks great still have that hourglass shape. Think she lost even more weight. Hope she doesn't over do it. Love the way she is. Still amazing Service Queen. Every time we see each other, it's like seeing long lost gf.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 18:28 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 79Its really addictive
Especially if you add BBFS into it LOL.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 10:56 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 346Yes and No
Of course there is risk but imagine if the agency says just show up your good without knowing who you are?? They would be shut down in a week, with really bad fall out for everyone.
Originally Posted by Imeanit173
[View Original Post]
It protects everyone, especially when they are very strict for everyone. If you feel uncomfortable and since you are so new and really don't have any experience, you could just go to an AMP to start.
No booking necessary just do some reading on here to find out where to go. Actually a AMP is a better way to start. You may not want / need what an agency offers. Just a thought.
-
05-18-26 09:55 #5198Regular Member

Posts: 22Did OMG move to Duluth? I haven't been in a few months, but they were in an area with the initials PC every time I visited.
Originally Posted by Ddakddakhaeyo
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 19:44 #5197Regular Member

Posts: 7Isn't there a risk when giving your drivers license and work info? Like why would I want them to know my whole legal info and my work stuff.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 18:21 #5196Regular Member

Posts: 14Jaime
Every time Jamie comes to town I have to see her she is special.
Originally Posted by Ddakddakhaeyo
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 18:04 #5195Regular Member

Posts: 14POP or OMG
Do you like asian? Koreans? Like the other guys says. There is POP and OMG in Duluth. Both have Korean girls and sometimes Latinas in the mix. Both have girls that provide variety of menus and upgrades like BBFS, cip, cim and sometimes Duo (threesome with 2 girls but expensive if you wana spoil yourself). POP had duos recently. Depends on which girls provide and get along with the other girl I guess. Both are right in Duluth so I reckon they are an arms reach for you. Right now there is a popular girl called Jamie Heju in POP. Maybe you can try her to get a feel for what this hobby has to offer. Definitely quit dating. If you make money this is the more easier fun way to fuck many hot girls without all the hassle.
Originally Posted by Imeanit173
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 15:22 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 104Thank you!
Originally Posted by KittyLove01
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 08:28 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 96Thank you
Thank you very much for that info. That is very thorough. I would definitely be using a burner but have no intention of acting like an idiot so hopefully I won't have a problem. Since I'm in the ATL area semi-frequently for work, I'll start the verification process with a few of the agencies now. I'll PM Thursday or Friday for recommendations on who to see.
Thanks again so much for the info. I really do appreciate your help!










Reply With Quote





