Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 5820
-
05-20-26 07:47 #5205Senior Member

Posts: 346Easy
I shared this advice before but I would see Diva / Ada first and soon as she is leaving mid next week. IMO way better than her pics for sure. Then wait a week and go see Winter and then the following week see Jamie. Jamie just got here so I'm guessing you have at least to the first week of June. Winter / Jamie are with the same agency so you could check in to confirm departure dates. I know a lot of talk of Jamie but Winter has great reviews as well. Winter is GFE only if that matters to you, I know some guys only prefer GFE providers. Of course you could be a wealthy 20 year old stud and just line them up Mon.-wed-Fri. And hit a few AMP in between.
Originally Posted by Android13
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 01:00 #5204Senior Member

Posts: 54Roulette choice
Jamie, Diva / Ada, or Winter. I've been on break lately and I'm back to see just a god tier of beautiful women have been flowing in. I've been reading some TER's but wanted to see if anyone has any extra words of insight. Feel free to DM.
-
05-19-26 19:20 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 408Good
https://ww.nyincall.com/view/700 has the same girls as Hi_tokyo so I bet they are the same agency. I've used https://ww.nyincall.com/view/700. twice now and had great experiences.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 12:54 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 530Info on these
Does anyone have experience or info on what these are like and the girls there?
https://sugarpopclub.com/
https://ww.nyincall.com/view/700.
https://143club.com/view/27933
https://blueocean555.com/view/31899
-
05-18-26 22:13 #5201Senior Member

Posts: 108To each their own. Got a chance to see her today. Jamie Heju still my ATF. Looks great still have that hourglass shape. Think she lost even more weight. Hope she doesn't over do it. Love the way she is. Still amazing Service Queen. Every time we see each other, it's like seeing long lost gf.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 18:28 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 79Its really addictive
Especially if you add BBFS into it LOL.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 10:56 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 346Yes and No
Of course there is risk but imagine if the agency says just show up your good without knowing who you are?? They would be shut down in a week, with really bad fall out for everyone.
Originally Posted by Imeanit173
[View Original Post]
It protects everyone, especially when they are very strict for everyone. If you feel uncomfortable and since you are so new and really don't have any experience, you could just go to an AMP to start.
No booking necessary just do some reading on here to find out where to go. Actually a AMP is a better way to start. You may not want / need what an agency offers. Just a thought.
-
05-18-26 09:55 #5198Regular Member

Posts: 22Did OMG move to Duluth? I haven't been in a few months, but they were in an area with the initials PC every time I visited.
Originally Posted by Ddakddakhaeyo
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 19:44 #5197Regular Member

Posts: 7Isn't there a risk when giving your drivers license and work info? Like why would I want them to know my whole legal info and my work stuff.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 18:21 #5196Regular Member

Posts: 14Jaime
Every time Jamie comes to town I have to see her she is special.
Originally Posted by Ddakddakhaeyo
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 18:04 #5195Regular Member

Posts: 14POP or OMG
Do you like asian? Koreans? Like the other guys says. There is POP and OMG in Duluth. Both have Korean girls and sometimes Latinas in the mix. Both have girls that provide variety of menus and upgrades like BBFS, cip, cim and sometimes Duo (threesome with 2 girls but expensive if you wana spoil yourself). POP had duos recently. Depends on which girls provide and get along with the other girl I guess. Both are right in Duluth so I reckon they are an arms reach for you. Right now there is a popular girl called Jamie Heju in POP. Maybe you can try her to get a feel for what this hobby has to offer. Definitely quit dating. If you make money this is the more easier fun way to fuck many hot girls without all the hassle.
Originally Posted by Imeanit173
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 15:22 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 104Thank you!
Originally Posted by KittyLove01
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 08:28 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 96Thank you
Thank you very much for that info. That is very thorough. I would definitely be using a burner but have no intention of acting like an idiot so hopefully I won't have a problem. Since I'm in the ATL area semi-frequently for work, I'll start the verification process with a few of the agencies now. I'll PM Thursday or Friday for recommendations on who to see.
Thanks again so much for the info. I really do appreciate your help!
-
05-17-26 07:45 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 346Agency Intel
First- the providers don't stay long term so PM me on Thursday / Friday and I'll help with finding what you're looking for. Many providers will offer what you desire but not all. Process is simple- Text the number on the site and let them know you are new. Be nice it shows you're not some idiot, there is a real person on the other end of the text that is most likely a women. They will ask for drivers license copy and work info. Maybe a few questions, be prepared with extra questions if your phone number is burner. Once approved you look on the site to see who is in the area. You simply ask when she is available. If it's a girl that just got here or a highly rated girl be prepared to book 2 days out and have flexibility in the timing. Each agency has their own advance booking protocol so simply ask and they will let you know how far in advance. (this also changes once they know you) The day of, you confirm your appointment and you will be given address and instructions There are several agencies in the area and you will need to get verified at each. OMG and LK will be very thorough. Newer agencies POP (Palace of pleasure) and sugar pop club seem to be easier to get verified. Although POP is getting up to speed quickly so this might have changed. They all reach out quickly and the communication is good. Keep in mind if you're on a burner and acting like an idiot you might be ghosted. Good luck and IMO the agency experience is superior to AMP.
Originally Posted by JoelBarish
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 01:02 #5191Senior Member

Posts: 96First Timer Looking for Advice
I've never visited an agency girl before. All my fun has been in AMPs but am looking to branch out. Looks like I'll be in the ATL area next weekend and am looking for info / recommendations. I get the general setup: text the agency, verify, schedule appointment? How long in advance should I reach out and verify? Do they respond pretty quickly? Once I reach out and am verified, do I just tell them who I am interested in seeing, schedule an appointment, and then they tell me where to show up?
I'd also appreciate any recommendations? I've browsed the agency pages. I'm looking for someone on the younger / smaller side (though age isn't the most important) and preferably natural. Size and being natural trumps age for me, although an eager demeanor and open menu would be top priority. Definitely interested in the upgrades so recommendations for BBFS? BBFSCIP? COF? COF is something I enjoy and haven't had in quite some time.
Would really appreciate any info on the logistics and recommendations for an agency virgin. PM is welcome if preferred.
Thanks!











Reply With Quote




