LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 1076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 22130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmarr77  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her on Saturday, said she was from Arkansas, glad you had fun but that is way too high for SC. Most dancers will do it all for $200 or less there.
    Yeah, I know I overpaid. I was getting short on time and wanted to bail before rush hour. Almost went down to bogarts instead.

  2. #21004
    Quote Originally Posted by Odigoe  [View Original Post]
    Went to the cricket today around noon. Only a couple girls working the floor. I went back with Iris. She was very nice and her performance was good. Paid $3 all said and done. She gave me her number for when she's in town.
    I talked to her on Saturday, said she was from Arkansas, glad you had fun but that is way too high for SC. Most dancers will do it all for $200 or less there.

  3. #21003
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostBytePing  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    What apps do you all use for having a burner number to text the girls? The app I've been using is absolute garbage now.
    I use an app called "Hushed". Works great, it calls and texts.

  4. #21002
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    Set up an alternate Gmail account and then use that to get a Google Voice number. Don't use a Voice number that connects to your regular Gmail.

    OD.
    Yeah I should say I use Google Voice with my work number so don't want to risk drunkenly mixing those up.

    Fortunately I figured out the issue with the Burner app I was using was tied to my ad blocker, so I'm good now to keep using it.

    Unrelated, when did LS make it so there's a cover charge before 7 pm?

  5. #21001

    Cricket

    Went to the cricket today around noon. Only a couple girls working the floor. I went back with Iris. She was very nice and her performance was good. Paid $3 all said and done. She gave me her number for when she's in town.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0473f414136ab777f830366fa228e162_f.jpg‎   a8017566ef638f96e33ef89a6512cf04_f.jpg‎  

  6. #21000

    Burner number

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Google voice, but be careful as it links to your google account and I'm sure if they can see who the real person is. Might need to make a burner google account and then add the voice number, I think.
    Set up an alternate Gmail account and then use that to get a Google Voice number. Don't use a Voice number that connects to your regular Gmail.

    OD.

  7. #20999

    TextMe

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostBytePing  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    What apps do you all use for having a burner number to text the girls? The app I've been using is absolute garbage now.
    TextMe will let you keep the number for free as long as you keep using it. But the interface is Ad polluted.

  8. #20998
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostBytePing  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    What apps do you all use for having a burner number to text the girls? The app I've been using is absolute garbage now.
    Google voice, but be careful as it links to your google account and I'm sure if they can see who the real person is. Might need to make a burner google account and then add the voice number, I think.

  9. #20997

    2nd Brain Power

    Fair enough guys, haha.

  10. #20996

    Burner numbers

    Hey guys.

    What apps do you all use for having a burner number to text the girls? The app I've been using is absolute garbage now.

  11. #20995
    Heading up Thursday for the first time, early on day shift. Where, and who, would you recommend for a guaranteed good time? Not a clock-watcher, nice, BBBJCIM or full service so good you don't know she put the cover on you. I hate covers but realize the necessity.

  12. #20994
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    It's never straightforward when the 2nd brain takes over.
    2nd brain can make us do some dumb shit LOL!

  13. #20993
    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe0525  [View Original Post]
    Sounds straight forward, Thank you.
    It's never straightforward when the 2nd brain takes over.

  14. #20992
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Tip her on stage and ask her to come over. Engage in some small talk, buy her a drink, let her talk and then here is what will happen.

    YOU. Ask how much for it is to go to the VIP with her (be very specific, do not be vague).

    HER. She will quote her prices.

    YOU. Accept, counter, or decline.

    Easy peasy, do not pay up front.
    Sounds straight forward, Thank you.

  15. #20991

    Thabks for the help

    Quote Originally Posted by PinheadLarry  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend you look at previous forum posts from Marelobo Mex. You can click his name and option will pop up.

    He has written many things about this already so there is good information there, my friend.
    Thank you my friend, will definitely take a look at those.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape