Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 40000
-
05-17-26 19:05 #39280Senior Member

Posts: 262Yuki chi521
Anyone see Yuki at Chicago 521?
I drove past their place it lookalike a real dump but I got too hungry before I went in and bailed in seeing her. I want to see Shirley at Orange as well but she's not in till tomorrow. Hoping some marines already when in before me and can share intel.
-
05-17-26 16:16 #39279Regular Member

Posts: 10Chicago Riverwalk Recommendations
Hey yall, I'm visiting for the 1st time next weekend and wanted to know some of the good spas in the area with FS. I'm also planning to visit Chinatown so stuff around there would be good too, thanks!
-
05-17-26 12:50 #39278Senior Member

Posts: 319Fake post. They only post repeatedly about the same subpar PPS places that are not endorsed by reputable posters. "Lunar Body Works" "Chicago Massage" etc.
Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 12:37 #39277Senior Member

Posts: 468The op works with those spas.
Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 10:40 #39276Senior Member

Posts: 85What's the Address?
Originally Posted by Ambitious859
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 21:27 #39275Senior Member

Posts: 53Advice Near Hollywood Grill
Hey everyone,
Visiting from Portland OR. I am staying by Hollywood Grill on the corner of Ashland and Wicker Park. I see a few places In walking distance. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance for the help!
-
05-16-26 20:20 #39274Senior Member

Posts: 30Aliyah at Chicago Massage LLC
Was in the area running some errands and figured I'd check out the current rotation. Slow afternoon so why not.
Ended up with Aliyah. Mid 30's, short with an average build but she's carrying it well with some legit curves in the right places. D cups that sit nice on her frame. Basic English, enough to communicate and she was friendly about it.
Shower kicked things off, she washed me down and got handsy under the water. Back to the room for a quick rub before flipping me over. Eased into teasing with some kissing mixed in, full GFE vibe the whole way through. Slow HJ that built up nicely before she went down for the BBBJ. Wet and unhurried, good rhythm switching between her hands and mouth. Let me finish where I wanted and stuck around after to clean me up without rushing me out.
80 house and 120 donation. Fair for what I got, not the youngest in the game but she puts in the work.
-
05-16-26 19:55 #39273Senior Member

Posts: 62J W. Current line up / May and Monica
Saw May earlier in week. Was a great session. Was like being with Anne but someone a little older and taller. She had skills similar to Anne. I liked her older look. She was wearing same pink outfit that Anne always wore. Wonder if Anne left it there for her.
Texted today and asked if she was still there. I was told May and now Monica there. Does any one know if it the famous Monica from awhile back. Thank you.
-
05-16-26 18:08 #39272Senior Member

Posts: 44Sorry for tghe late replies
All, sorry, I've been so busy lately and haven't been on this site for a while. Just now responded to all of your DMs. I'll try to get on here more often in case you have any more Emily or mob related questions. But since I wasn't specific enough, Emily is at WRS. Sorry about that. DM me if you don't know what that is, or want to hear more about the the place one door to the east.
Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 17:41 #39271Senior Member

Posts: 231Cindy at SXL.
Originally Posted by Ptsjk04
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 09:24 #39270Senior Member

Posts: 300Most despise it. However, if you connect with a provider, aren't too fat, ugly, or old, the odds are better.
Originally Posted by Ptsjk04
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 14:29 #39269Senior Member

Posts: 1605Wrong Initial
He meant JW. On Chicago Ave.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 14:17 #39268Senior Member

Posts: 374What's RW?
Originally Posted by MikeBell2
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 11:35 #39267Senior Member

Posts: 105Apple in Hillside
A typical HJ spot. I attempted to negotiate the menu pulling down T-shirts but it didn't work. HJ was firm and sensual. Massage was a bit below average.
-
05-15-26 08:06 #39266Senior Member

Posts: 190Orange, Catalina.
Has anyone seen her yet? I ended up with one of the Asian girls but her on the last room. She look amazing. But wondering if performance is good?










Reply With Quote





