Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 1049 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 39995
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39275

    Advice Near Hollywood Grill

    Hey everyone,

    Visiting from Portland OR. I am staying by Hollywood Grill on the corner of Ashland and Wicker Park. I see a few places In walking distance. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance for the help!

  2. #39274

    Aliyah at Chicago Massage LLC

    Was in the area running some errands and figured I'd check out the current rotation. Slow afternoon so why not.

    Ended up with Aliyah. Mid 30's, short with an average build but she's carrying it well with some legit curves in the right places. D cups that sit nice on her frame. Basic English, enough to communicate and she was friendly about it.

    Shower kicked things off, she washed me down and got handsy under the water. Back to the room for a quick rub before flipping me over. Eased into teasing with some kissing mixed in, full GFE vibe the whole way through. Slow HJ that built up nicely before she went down for the BBBJ. Wet and unhurried, good rhythm switching between her hands and mouth. Let me finish where I wanted and stuck around after to clean me up without rushing me out.

    80 house and 120 donation. Fair for what I got, not the youngest in the game but she puts in the work.

  3. #39273

    J W. Current line up / May and Monica

    Saw May earlier in week. Was a great session. Was like being with Anne but someone a little older and taller. She had skills similar to Anne. I liked her older look. She was wearing same pink outfit that Anne always wore. Wonder if Anne left it there for her.

    Texted today and asked if she was still there. I was told May and now Monica there. Does any one know if it the famous Monica from awhile back. Thank you.

  4. #39272

    Sorry for tghe late replies

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't seen previous posts, Emily left SXL and is now at the spa on Grand near Ogden. She's my regular go to and I usually only do a half hour. But yesterday I booked a full hour with her so I could tell her about the dangerous place one door to the east. More on that later. After an absolutely amazing session, we talked for quite a while. She said she left SXL because there was a lot of fighting amongst the girls. So she couldn't take it anymore, handed her keys to the owner, and said she quits. Got to say this was my first time at her new place, and I think it's much nicer and cleaner than SXL. Has a table shower too.

    She said she's worried because she doesn't have the contact info of more than like 10 guys, so she thinks her regulars won't know where to find her. So go make an appointment with her at the new place and show her some love.

    Talked about her back surgery too. She had a herniated disc, and all the cortisone shots and pain meds didn't help. After the surgery she's 100% better. She's also aware someone apparently posted that she was sick, but must have removed that post.

    Oh, also, you can go in the back door. I mean that literally, not figuratively, guys. Enter from the alley behind the building. This is nice because the 2 cameras pointing toward the sidewalk on Grand one door to the east are there for a reason. Very shady place owned by a legit mobster who's main goal in life is to rob you of every last dime you have. I'm not exaggerating. IYKYK. Not the right forum to talk about it, so let me know if you want to know more.

    For those that don't know Emily, she is a cute, young looking spinner type, who likes to call you daddy. Also does BB FS.

    Stay safe, and stay thirsty my friends.
    All, sorry, I've been so busy lately and haven't been on this site for a while. Just now responded to all of your DMs. I'll try to get on here more often in case you have any more Emily or mob related questions. But since I wasn't specific enough, Emily is at WRS. Sorry about that. DM me if you don't know what that is, or want to hear more about the the place one door to the east.

  5. #39271
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptsjk04  [View Original Post]
    What AMP girls has anyone had that are okay with "Making out"?
    Cindy at SXL.

  6. #39270
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptsjk04  [View Original Post]
    What AMP girls has anyone had that are okay with "Making out"?
    Most despise it. However, if you connect with a provider, aren't too fat, ugly, or old, the odds are better.

  7. #39269

    Wrong Initial

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    What's RW?
    He meant JW. On Chicago Ave.

  8. #39268
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBell2  [View Original Post]
    Saw May the other day. Had to wait in dark room for 20 min. Great table shower. Skinny with fake tits. Flat ass. Loves eating butt. Great massage afterwards. Same $$$ as others mentioned.
    What's RW?

  9. #39267

    Apple in Hillside

    A typical HJ spot. I attempted to negotiate the menu pulling down T-shirts but it didn't work. HJ was firm and sensual. Massage was a bit below average.

  10. #39266

    Orange, Catalina.

    Has anyone seen her yet? I ended up with one of the Asian girls but her on the last room. She look amazing. But wondering if performance is good?

  11. #39265

    Dfk

    What AMP girls has anyone had that are okay with "Making out"?

  12. #39264
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur9  [View Original Post]
    Was this 150 including house fee?
    There is no house fee at Ya Spa. Just pay the girl her fee directly.

  13. #39263
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBell2  [View Original Post]
    Saw May the other day. Had to wait in dark room for 20 min. Great table shower. Skinny with fake tits. Flat ass. Loves eating butt. Great massage afterwards. Same $$$ as others mentioned.
    Do anyone see Ida at RW, both her and May were busy there was another girl who greeted me early 30's natural Bs Andy's very cute but I'm broke and want to hold out for a juicy titty wench.

  14. #39262

    No house Fee

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur9  [View Original Post]
    Was this 150 including house fee?
    No house fee, only gave $150 and got 30 minutes.

  15. #39261

    Ya Spa Dolly

    Geezus I'm getting a shit ton of people asking for a phone number. If you google Ya Spa on Lawrence, you'll get the same number I'm giving yall which is honestly probably less work than coming to this website and getting it from me.

    Anywho, saw Dolly today. I had texted before hand to let them know I was coming. She got me from the door and I could already see her figures but she was wearing this PJ kind of buttoned up top and booty shorts. We got to the room and I let her know I wanted FS. She initially said 200 but I went down to 180. Normally its 150 here but from how she looked, I felt like I'd be down for 180 and she said yes. She left and came back and I was already hard thinking about her body so she stripped down immediately and I spent some time roaming around. Then she teased me and twerked on my dick for a bit and shook her ass and I smothered my face in her tits which were great man mades. DD easily.

    I was sitting at the edge of the table so she first bent over and was running her hands on me and lightly licking down my chest and then she gave me a good titty fuck and then put the rubber on and gave a great CBJ. It's CBJ so it can only be so good. Then I laid down and she started in RCG and the view is definitely something I'd come back more for. Absolutely amazing watching her jiggle her ass all over. Switched to CG so she could smother me with her tits more while riding. Then we went to mish. She wouldn't let me put her legs over my shoulders so couldn't really get as deep as I wanted. Not that I'm a huge guy or anything but whatever. Did that for a bit, then went to the side for a bit, then finished in doggy. Had her twerking on my dick for a bit in doggy then I gave it my turn. She seemed to be getting tired and I felt like I got my moneys worth so I finished and then we cleaned up and out the door.

    TLDR puerto rican, big tits and big ass, great service, 180 for CBJ CFS. Here till 5/20.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape