Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 5823
-
05-17-26 08:28 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 96Thank you
Thank you very much for that info. That is very thorough. I would definitely be using a burner but have no intention of acting like an idiot so hopefully I won't have a problem. Since I'm in the ATL area semi-frequently for work, I'll start the verification process with a few of the agencies now. I'll PM Thursday or Friday for recommendations on who to see.
Thanks again so much for the info. I really do appreciate your help!
-
05-17-26 07:45 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 346Agency Intel
First- the providers don't stay long term so PM me on Thursday / Friday and I'll help with finding what you're looking for. Many providers will offer what you desire but not all. Process is simple- Text the number on the site and let them know you are new. Be nice it shows you're not some idiot, there is a real person on the other end of the text that is most likely a women. They will ask for drivers license copy and work info. Maybe a few questions, be prepared with extra questions if your phone number is burner. Once approved you look on the site to see who is in the area. You simply ask when she is available. If it's a girl that just got here or a highly rated girl be prepared to book 2 days out and have flexibility in the timing. Each agency has their own advance booking protocol so simply ask and they will let you know how far in advance. (this also changes once they know you) The day of, you confirm your appointment and you will be given address and instructions There are several agencies in the area and you will need to get verified at each. OMG and LK will be very thorough. Newer agencies POP (Palace of pleasure) and sugar pop club seem to be easier to get verified. Although POP is getting up to speed quickly so this might have changed. They all reach out quickly and the communication is good. Keep in mind if you're on a burner and acting like an idiot you might be ghosted. Good luck and IMO the agency experience is superior to AMP.
Originally Posted by JoelBarish
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 01:02 #5191Senior Member

Posts: 96First Timer Looking for Advice
I've never visited an agency girl before. All my fun has been in AMPs but am looking to branch out. Looks like I'll be in the ATL area next weekend and am looking for info / recommendations. I get the general setup: text the agency, verify, schedule appointment? How long in advance should I reach out and verify? Do they respond pretty quickly? Once I reach out and am verified, do I just tell them who I am interested in seeing, schedule an appointment, and then they tell me where to show up?
I'd also appreciate any recommendations? I've browsed the agency pages. I'm looking for someone on the younger / smaller side (though age isn't the most important) and preferably natural. Size and being natural trumps age for me, although an eager demeanor and open menu would be top priority. Definitely interested in the upgrades so recommendations for BBFS? BBFSCIP? COF? COF is something I enjoy and haven't had in quite some time.
Would really appreciate any info on the logistics and recommendations for an agency virgin. PM is welcome if preferred.
Thanks!
-
05-16-26 18:54 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 79Suggestions?
Yeah don't get into another relationship. Stay single and fuck these girls LOL.
Originally Posted by Imeanit173
[View Original Post]
1st suggestion: try to get in with POP or OMG. Best bang for the buck girls. Link for all the ATL agencies https://rentry.co/kgirls#atlanta
2nd suggestion: if you're into it try some of the items on the menu, video or BBCIP or the ultimate Duo BBCIP video.
Feel free to DM me if you got an questions and Ill try to answer the best I can.
-
05-16-26 16:53 #5189Regular Member

Posts: 14Jamie
Can't speak for Diva but I have seen jamie back in ny in the past. She is something else. There is a reason why she is called "legendary". You can check her reviews at TER. I already pre-booked with jamie. Booker said jamie's regulars can pre-book 2 days in advance.
Originally Posted by DatLeo88
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 14:19 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 81Maybe actually be funny then if you don't want to be misunderstood.
Originally Posted by AssLover1979
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 11:31 #5187Regular Member

Posts: 7Suggestions?
Hi guys, I'm new to this whole thing I was suggested to come to this agency forum, and I guess get some suggestions when it comes to agencies. I'm so new to this. I don't even know what an agency is. I assume it's literally an agency with girls.
Anyways, I live in Duluth, Georgia. I'm in my 20's. Asian or Latinos work for me. I'm not sure what to ask for or anything. Recently got out of a seven year relationship. Don't feel like going out and trying with girls. Just want to have some fun. Thanks for the help!
-
05-16-26 10:14 #5186Regular Member

Posts: 14Jamie + new better location
I think POP actually listened to the complaints and concerns. They moved to a new location in a matter of days and the new spot is wayy better. So much parking and also the building can be entered freely without any pin or things. Just have to get through gate by car with the code that the booker gives you and you're good to go. Much better IMO that you don't have to worry about parking.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 07:11 #5185Regular Member

Posts: 22It's actually better to respect their boundaries and not be a jerk.
Originally Posted by AssLover1979
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 06:17 #5184Senior Member

Posts: 346Curious
Everyone has their experience and opinion, totally get it, and I never judge. I'm curious who are your superstars BiginJapen15?
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 06:10 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 346Suggestion
See Diva right away. You will be happy you did, promise. Then Jamie is still a few days out before she even gets here. I know you said you can only see one but with seeing Diva right away you have another 3 weeks to see Jamie. (gives you time to spread them out or gather cash or whatever the reason) You might even have longer then 3 weeks, this always time to maybe squeeze her in.
Originally Posted by DatLeo88
[View Original Post]
Good Luck, just sharing what I would do.
-
05-15-26 23:16 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 55Diva is a top notch pleaser, can't speak to Jaime. Can you go wrong either way?
Originally Posted by BadaBng
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 19:13 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 62Options
I've been debating if I want to see Diva or Jamie? Anyone have any insight on who I should go with? I can only see one of them.
-
05-15-26 16:22 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 346The same
Oopa I think you have the same Jamie, I don't know the boyfriend story, but swallow is accurate. The reviews from guys that have seen her several times, over the years, say that she has lost weight and it has made her that much hotter. I'm guessing the Latina body might be not as large as it was. But still huge real D's and a real service queen. Good luck getting booked, I'm guessing she will be a little busy.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 15:05 #5179Regular Member

Posts: 13Closest to Jane?
If you or anyone else has seen all of them, who would you say is closest to Jane in terms of service: Gem, Diva (Ada), Jamie Heju, or Lulu? And closest to their pics? Need someone to fuck my brains out like Jane did lmao. DMs welcome too.
Originally Posted by Tony202
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






